It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Though I still think he offed himself.

Ditto.

Probably after someone in government reminded him of some stuff.

"You know what happens to people like you in general pop?"

The autopsy initial report will likely be "apparent death due to strangulation

That is still the preliminary determination, notwithstanding any contradictory information or evidence.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So all we are getting today Is "Pending Further Results"?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Actually, its more likely someone close to him, reminded him of something or someone he still cares about (clearly not his reputation). IF you want to remove someone, make sure there is only one option. I am sure it was also followed by "if you don't do it, we will, and it will not be pretty".

If this was Russia, you could pass a Geiger counter over him to tell what killed him

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You know what happens to people like you in general pop?"

I said in the “big thread” that I could see him being unwilling to spend the rest of his life as anybody’s sex toy.

But I can also see him being told “you can take care of yourself, or we’ll do it for you....and it’s gonna hurt the whole time we’re doing it.”

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I still think, which I said the other day in another thread, that, after living the luxurious lifestyle he has lived for so long and the freedom he has had, being in confinement and knowing he will be in confinement for a very long time, not to mention the humility of a trial, he wanted to spare himself.

But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

To Not Assume He was Murdered in Prison is a STRETCH Here . The Other Possible Motive behind this News is His Death was Faked , and he is Still Alive for Political Reasons . The Reported Suicide is Highly Unbelievable to Most Aware People .......

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well thats Occam's razors answer. But hey this is ATS, so we need to look at the less likely stuff, to keep interested.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You know what happens to people like you in general pop?"

I said in the “big thread” that I could see him being unwilling to spend the rest of his life as anybody’s sex toy.

But I can also see him being told “you can take care of yourself, or we’ll do it for you....and it’s gonna hurt the whole time we’re doing it.”

Very plausible indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They're saying no camera here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vampira309

So, not "the cameras broke."

Got it. Apparently cells are not routinely monitored with video.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I am not sure why anything else is expected? Its too important to rush to a conclusion. If for no other reason, to shut down or confirm as many conspiracies as possible. They are usually with out merit, and distract. Which is what a lot of people would be hoping for.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Suicide, murder or Epcided doesn't matter. It sends a powerful message to those not yet known thinking on coming forward to testify. Remember this is a conspiracy case so more names are on the indictment. Where the hell is Ghislaine Maxwell??

Key point: Epstein's lawyers have enlisted Dr. Michael Baden as their private expert - a former NYC ME who has disputed that office's findings before, including in one of the most high-profile 9/11-related illnesses.

Dr. Baden also led the forensic pathology panel for the House Select Committee on Assassinations (JFK). He's been around for a looong time and somehow he always ends up as the ME for the most "controversial cases."

The Dr is 85 yrs old!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: vampira309

So, not "the cameras broke."

Got it. Apparently cells are not routinely monitored with video.

Though everyone and their dog was saying 2 weeks ago that it would be utterly negligent not to have 24/7 video on this guy. No video in this case is willfully negligent to a colossal degree. Set up a web cam for goodness sake.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So Arnold came in and said the famouw words "You've been erased"

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

I wasn’t sure. It look like a good place for a wisecrack anyway . Lol

No offense Kansas girl .

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To add to the oddity, if true:

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

From a former mobster, so take it for what it's worth.

Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.”

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So Arnold came in and said the famouw words "You've been erased"

Then I guess he didn't have to say "Ill be back."

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: KansasGirl

Grumpy ?

I always considered myself a breath of fresh air . Lol

I was calling PHAGE "grumpy-ass." Which is not debateable; it's fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Royal Family has the resources to do this, easy. But would they see a reason to do it? Lot's potential button pushers involved in this. The question is, who would be so brazen.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join