It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Wonder if their gonna burry his body at sea like they did with Bin Laden.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Grumpy ?

I always considered myself a breath of fresh air . Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The New York City Medical Examiner Says the "determination is pending further information at this time" as to Jeffrey Epstein's death.

Tom Winter, Twitter

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Strange, the prison itself seems to never make public statements about this.

Also, strange, it’s still in the news saying, apparently, he committed suicide.

I don’t recall when Anthony Bourdain committed suicide there was similar obscurity
I mean someone, I assume a guard, cut him down and then they called the meds.

But why are they saying apparently suicide?

I guess they really don’t know.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Most likely are awaiting for toxicology reports to come in to make final determination. Especially since most will be expecting to learn on that analysis. I certainly will be.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

She was obviously refering to Phage. Btw I love that movie. Love your avatar.
edit on 11-8-2019 by UpForGrabs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So authorities have the body. I thought there were reports Epstein escaped.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Most likely are awaiting for toxicology reports to come in to make final determination. Especially since most will be expecting to learn on that analysis. I certainly will be.

They will find out he died of an extremely rare poison that can only be distilled from Hillary Clinton's pubic hairs. Obviously the Clinton's SS forces are responsible.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

They will find out he died of an extremely rare poison that can only be distilled from Hillary Clinton's pubic hairs. Obviously the Clinton's SS forces are responsible.
That would probably be appropriate punishment for that sick bastard.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So authorities have the body. I thought there were reports Epstein escaped.

Maybe that's what they want you to believe and they just have A body but not Epstein
edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He slipped in the shower, fell over and cracked his skull.
As a service to his family, the state paid for a quick cremation of his body.

... Novichok found!... then cremation...followed by Russia!
edit on 11/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Good one.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
He slipped in the shower, fell over and cracked his skull.

And his towel accidentally wrapped around his neck, strangling him.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yep, those do not happen instantly. Usually its a good wait for them (based on where in the pile you are). You could bump to the top, but its still (a) Do the test, probably after preparing the sample (b) look at the results (c) Have someone check the results independently and (d) make a report.

Thats not the same as cutting a cadaver open to see what you can see.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Then that's suspect even in itself, that there might be a 'need' for a final toxicology report in order to make a final determination, which begs the question: why would they even say to begin with that the results would be available today?

Death by strangulation/hanging can be ruled pretty easily, such as with gunshots or stabbing, I would imagine.

Still interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No, its bog standard procedure. Because exhuming a body to look for something later is bad form.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Update on the autopsy results:

Statement from Office of Medical Examiner on Jeffrey Epstein

Twitter

Pending further information would indicate toxicology results i would think
edit on 11 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

"other investigations around this death". Interesting. Standard practice or something else going on do you think?
edit on 11 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

No, its bog standard procedure. Because exhuming a body to look for something later is bad form.

Yes, I know toxicology is, and they would take samples anyway to avoid exhumation.

Point being, if toxicology takes time, why would they say the results would be released today, knowing they have to wait for a tox. report?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The New York City Medical Examiner Says the "determination is pending further information at this time" as to Jeffrey Epstein's death.

Tom Winter, Twitter

Interesting.

NEW: Multiple briefed on the Epstein investigation tell NBC News that suicide remains the presumed cause of death.

The ongoing FBI investigation may further inform the M.E.'s office which will allow them to make a determination with complete confidence.

Tweeter

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

They are saying it will be released today (I am sure they mean initial findings) because there is pressure from media, Politicians, etc to "close it off".

The conspiracy nuts, will moan about it taking too long, if nothing is released untill its all done and dusted. They always do.

Is this suspicious? Yeah. It is. Though I still think he offed himself. Probably after someone in government reminded him of some stuff.

The autopsy initial report will likely be "apparent death due to strangulation (or similar) probably due to suicide" and also say "pending final testing".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join