It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No picture? Suspect. Pictures? It’s faked.

I wouldnt have found it suspect if there was no pic of Epstein being wheeled into the hospital. After all why would there be such a pic?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Scepticaldem

To defend the Clinton's when the opportunity arises...

Yeah. Because I've been defending the Clintons all over the place.

You should learn what apostrophes are for, btw.

Yes, you have.

Post history proves it as long as you are trying to deflect.....

Lolz

🤪

Nothing to see here, Epstein didnt need suicide watch or protection right? That is where you are at I assume?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein's cell was not regularly monitored the night he is believed to have killed himself, a source with knowledge of the accused sex trafficker's time at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York said Sunday.

Epstein, 66, was in the special housing unit in a cell by himself when he was found dead early Saturday. He initially had a cellmate, but that person was removed for reasons unknown, the source said.
It's protocol for inmates coming off suicide watch not to be placed alone in a cell, according to the source.

www.cnn.com...

Phage, it looks like they were not following SOP's after all. Very suspicious I say. Do you agree?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpForGrabs

No picture? Suspect. Pictures? It’s faked.

I wouldnt have found it suspect if there was no pic of Epstein being wheeled into the hospital. After all why would there be such a pic?

Yes. Why would the New York Post be in New York City taking pictures of a somebody who looks like Jeff Epstein being wheeled into a hospital.

Such a mystery.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Phage, it looks like they were not following SOP's after all.

How long ago was he removed from suicide watch? How long are those protocols supposed to last?

I said that I understand why there may be suspicions. Didn't I?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes. Why would the New York Post be in New York City taking pictures of a somebody who looks like Jeff Epstein being wheeled into a hospital. Such a mystery.

So you are saying that a NYP reporter was waiting for Epstein at the hospital to take his pic? Well hell, demystify this for me then, how did the NYP know to be there?
edit on 11-8-2019 by UpForGrabs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

So you are saying that a NYP reporter was waiting for Epstein at the hospital to take his pic?

Did I say that? No, what I said is why would a New York paper be in New York taking pictures of a high profile person.

Well hell, demistify this for me then, how did the NYP know to be there?

I dunno man, I’m not the photographer. Can you demystify why you’re so mystified by a reporter being at a hospital in New York City that’s a half mile from a federal correctional center with high profile inmates being held at it? And a hospital a little more than half a mile from the World Trade Center? I mean I know neither of those two places are likely to ever be in the news and reporters don’t ever hang out at hospitals to see what comes up, but still.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Did I say that?

Yes.

Why would the New York Post be in New York City taking pictures

a high profile person.

How did they know there was a high profile person on the guirney coming out of an ambulance?

why you’re so mystified by a reporter being at a hospital in New York City that’s a half mile from a federal correctional center with high profile inmates being held at it? And a hospital a little more than half a mile from the World Trade Center?

They have a reporter posting in front of the emergency entrance 24/7 pointing his camera at every stretcher in the hopes of capturing a high profile person?

Why are you so upset by my very valid question? In fact why are you going out of your way to talk nonsense?
edit on 11-8-2019 by UpForGrabs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

Yes.

Read it again. Slow down, sound it out. Nowhere did I say the Post had somebody waiting somebody at the hospital waiting for Epstein. I sourced that the pictures were a Post exclusive, but I never said the photog was there to take pictures of Epstein. If the photog is there, and somebody who looks like Epstein shows up, it stand to reason they’re going to take his picture. You’re claiming I said something specific, which I did not.

How did they they know there was a high profile person on the guirney coming out of an ambulance?

I’d bet they looked and said something to the effect “oh # that looks like Epstein.” But, again, I’m not the reporter so I don’t know what they did or said.

They have a reporter posting in front of the emergency entrance 24/7 pointing his camera at every stretcher in the hopes of capturing a high profile person?

Maybe? Maybe not?

Why are you so upset by my very valid question? In fact why are you going out of your way to talk nonsense?

Why are you so upset by my equally valid statement that I don’t find it odd there were reporters at a hospital near two high profile sites? Why are you turning my general statements into specific claims that I did not make and then demanding I explain and defend them? All I’ve said is that I don’t find it remotely strange that there was press at a hospital near the World Trade Center and a jail with high profile inmates at it. You’ve turned that into pretending I’m claiming photographers are taking pictures of everybody who shows up at a hospital but yet they also knew Epstein was en route to the hospital?

The only one talking nonsense here is you, bub. You took a general disagreement and turned into something else entirely.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It would be equally likely that the Post had a reporter/photog nearby and when the call went out (911 or otherwise) it was monitored or the Post had a scanner, or there was a source inside the jail/hospital who notified the Post?

Then again, I'm not sure how the chain of communication works (jail/911/EMS/hospital) in such an event.

link   

Or more likely a tip-off from someone at the jail or even the paramedics.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

link   

This is the newsstory of the year and the NYP just happened to have a reporter there who recognised Epstein as he was being wheeled into the hospital on a stretcher and shot some pics.

Cool story bro.

Did he also happen to drop a passport that the reporter found?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

At least that is not completely laughable.

Doesnt make Epsteins head any smaller though.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

More than likely, it is a photoshopped pic prop for their storyline. Just to add that visual image for greater effect? I think we will find that it was simply not an actual image but journalistic license for emphasis.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
On July 25 Epstein was found unconscious in his cell with bruising on his neck . ( typical of hanging )

Two weeks later he was found hanging after a short stent on suicide watch .

Many people of spoken out against his removal from suicide watch .

For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities, told NBC News. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances.”

Sorry I can’t write that off to oops.

That and motive makes one hell of a starting point.

Grumpy-ass and probably employed to...Phage...has caused me to think about the suicide watch thing.

Like I posted in another thread(s), when you're on suicide watch at a hospital (others have mentioned this too, and can we assume that a prison holding a high-profile person in custody awaiting trial would have similar procedures or even more stringent procedures) there is a monitor in your room with you 24/7. You don't even go into the bathroom without them accompanying you. They sit next to your bed; they have to be within a certain number of feet from you at all times.

It's not difficult to believe that Epstein would want to kill himself. And if the "reports" are true, that he tried killing himself a few weeks ago, got put on suicide watch, then "started to get better" and improved enough for his therapist (or whatever the prison provides) to believe he was ready to be removed from the watch (although let's say, what an absolutely idiotic therapist; was it a bleeding heart 24 year-old girl fresh out of school, and this was her first attempted suicide case?); and recent visitors said he was "in good spirits..." that actually corresponds pretty well with many people who successfully commit suicide. Often, people in their lives are left puzzled because suddenly, shortly before the suicide happens, the person will suddenly get better. This is because, they think, the person has made the final ans committed decision to follow through and therefore their burden is lifted.

So he could have killed himself, if it's true that he wasn't on the watch anymore, and if he really didn't have a cell mate at the time.

Even so, a series of people at that facility absolutely failed at their jobs yesterday and should be either fired or transferred to sorting mail for the rest of their careers.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Those who dig a hole for a Pirate's Treasure often get buried in the hole 😎

Bottle of rum and all that 😎

D.M.T.N.T.
edit on 11-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

At least that is not completely laughable.

Doesnt make Epsteins head any smaller though.

Lol, thank you. Yes, has this been addressed? Maybe death by hanging swells your head to a couple of thirds bigger than everyone else around you, but without distorting your facial features??

Seriously, has an explanation been offered for the head size?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Just to play devils advocate here.
He could still have been "gotten too" and killed himself. Given he was probably looking at not seeing the light of day again (or at least at an age he could enjoy being a rich scum), he was unlikely to go to his low security, day release country club.

So some of his fellow perverts, just needed to make him fear for something he cared about, and he would not need much convincing to off himself.

If you want a conspiracy, thats a bit more likely.

Its not impossible he was "removed" but there are other options too.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Scepticaldem

But yeah, I will wait to see what sort of actual evidence might turn up. Rather than unsubstantiated claims that "the cameras broke."

Do you happen to know if any video evidence from the jail would be given to the medical examiner to aid in identifying the cause of death?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: KansasGirl

Just to play devils advocate here.
He could still have been "gotten too" and killed himself. Given he was probably looking at not seeing the light of day again (or at least at an age he could enjoy being a rich scum), he was unlikely to go to his low security, day release country club.

So some of his fellow perverts, just needed to make him fear for something he cared about, and he would not need much convincing to off himself.

If you want a conspiracy, thats a bit more likely.

Its not impossible he was "removed" but there are other options too.

Yes, that can just be lumped in with actual suicide. There are three or four big reasons he would want to be dead, including the one you mentioned, and there is no reason to think he wouldn't kill himself for all of those reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join