It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
With pretty much everyone across the political and social spectrum crying foul play. I'm sure they have to fast track some "facts" to quell the outrage.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Sure it can appear suspicious. Yes it needs to be investigated.

But things like this:

and the cameras broke
don't really help. What is your source for this claim?

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But things like this:

and the cameras broke

Fair enough.. I did read it on a news source like cnn or one of the mainstream sites... but it was just an anonymous source and i should know better. Thanks for pointing that out... Hopefully we will get some of that camera footage in the next few days if indeed they were not broken.

And while i am confessing my sins I apparently overreached on the within the hour part. I assumed it would be within an hour because they are city workers and the place closes at 5 or 5:30 and I figured no city worker is going to be late for dinner. It should be released sometime soon though, according to various news sources.

That's it. I am suring them. They made me look like a fool -Steve Bosell (for any Phil Hendrie fans still out there)

edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But things like this:

and the cameras broke

This guy is correct. This is a story that very few people in the country are buying into. I dont believe for a second that the cameras broke either. The footage of a guy who was on suicide watch doesnt get swept under the rug in 2019 by NYC saying the cameras broke. We are going to find out what really happened here....

Lolz
🤪

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I dont believe for a second that the cameras broke either.

Who says they did?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: Phage

it seems a bigger problem here is that we are all questioning the FBI on how they are handling this case.
once we as a nation question the highest levels of policing, when we don't trust those that we turn to to enforce our laws then we are in deep trouble.

what happens to a nation once it no longer respects the law enforcers?

Our problems began when we started "trusting" the law enforcers. Our founding fathers created a government and wrote a Constitution that demands government prove anything and everything they do, to conduct OUR business in the bright light of day, to give the people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, in order that We The People may keep them accountable and honest. That is our moral and civic duty as citizens -- not "subjects" subject to the will of government -- but self-governing citizens.

We failed as a nation when we allowed government to hide, obfuscate and criminalize the truth. And we double-down on that failure when we make excuses for them.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. No one should have been given (nor taken) that power to begin with.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

But things like this:

and the cameras broke

Fair enough.. I did read it on a news source like cnn or one of the mainstream sites... but it was just an anonymous source and i should know better. Thanks for pointing that out... Hopefully we will get some of that camera footage in the next few days if indeed they were not broken.

Don't hold your breath. The man 'killed himself' in a secure environment, let that sink in.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Those betting that there will be no evidence of foul play
could be wealthy lickety split.

Someone get me on the phone with Vegas. I got money to burn, baby.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Those who dig a hole for a Pirate's Treasure often get buried in the hole 😎

Bottle of rum and all that 😎

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I dont believe for a second that the cameras broke either.

Who says they did?

Not me!

I assume a guy that tried to "kill himself" 2 weeks ago would be under surveillance, especially given the charges and everyone else that could be involved....

I bet you dont think there should be video though, right? Or are you just going to give vague answers and stick around just long enough to defend the Clintons?!?!?

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Who said anything about the Clintons?

But yeah, I will wait to see what sort of actual evidence might turn up. Rather than unsubstantiated claims that "the cameras broke."

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When you think about it, disregarding the personalities involved, this is as big as the JFK clean up.

A defendant with massive connections was 'allowed to kill himself' in a government building, under guard...

And some in here play semantics, carry on, the wall is waiitiing.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
On July 25 Epstein was found unconscious in his cell with bruising on his neck . ( typical of hanging )

Two weeks later he was found hanging after a short stent on suicide watch .

Many people have spoken out against his removal from suicide watch .

For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities, told NBC News. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances.”

Sorry I can’t write that off to oops.

That and motive makes one hell of a starting point.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But yeah, I will wait to see what sort of actual evidence might turn up. Rather than unsubstantiated claims that "the cameras broke."

LOL, now let's not beat a dead horse. But what about the fact that they didn't have a guard on a man that most of the country seemed to know ahead of time was going to die by "suicide". Is the government just that stupid?

I mean the man either attempted to commit suicide a few weeks ago or was attacked by a fellow inmate and had high powered enemies. Seems like a common sense approach would be to keep a guard outside his cell 24/7.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You are being smug.

The entire country besides MSNBC and CNN are talking about the Clinton's. That is why you have resurfaced for the 1st time in a year as well. To defend the Clinton's when the opportunity arises...

Lolz🤪

You can keep pretending that there is nothing to see here, just funny that you have shown up on every Epstein thread today to say it after your absence.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Perhaps the actual SOPs in the matter will come out in the investigation. But, until then, feel free to speculate on what they might be

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

To defend the Clinton's when the opportunity arises...

Yeah. Because I've been defending the Clintons all over the place.

You should learn what apostrophes are for, btw.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Iscool

I know right?

A lack of evidence is proof, and if there is evidence it must be fake.

That’s typically how things work for a lot of ATSians, it seems.

No picture? Suspect. Pictures? It’s faked.

When no amount of evidence is ever enough, or good enough, the conspiracy doesn’t have to die.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Perhaps the actual SOPs in the matter will come out in the investigation. But feel free to speculate on what they might be.

Ahhh do SOP's override common sense? The man was at SEVERE risk either at his own hands or at the hands of someone else. Would it not be common sense to place a guard or guards outside his cell 24/7?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well one theory
If you wanted to put someone into a witness protection program and give time to have a thorough case would to have the witness faked death
No cameras would be convienent as to no evidence either way
A quick autopsy laying to rest any further suspicion of if he is dead
Nothing found in autopsy would further distance people and make it look more natural

Sometimes smoke and mirrors sometimes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join