It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
""The Fire Department of New York told Fox News on Tuesday that it looked into online leaks of information related to the death of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein -- but concluded that the leaks "did not come from the Department.""

www.foxnews.com...

The medical first responders were a component of the New York Fire Department? If so, and none of them posted to 4-chan, who else with medical knowledge was on the scene and transcribed the details to 4chan?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hmmm strange goings on with posting

edit on 14-8-2019 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whoever it was, also stated the following:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

Quote Taken from the 4chan Original Thread that broke the news earlier than officials. But what caught my eye was that they stated:

I think they switched him out

edit on th2019000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:15:29 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Aug 2019 02:15:29 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: xuenchen

My money is on: The dead guy is not Epstein.

well ya never can tell as they say ...............

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you... good to know.

But that's quite the new wrinkle in this sorry affair. Off to read your link.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
After reading on another website that the second poster on this 4/chan thread is a liar, I had to re-visit it. I don't know exactly how these ID names/numbers work, so I don't know what to make of it. So I'll post the relevant posts here, and maybe others can shed some much needed light on this.

This is the post in question:

ID:swam8WlF Sat 10 Aug 2019 05:44:55 No.222520257 -- Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

These next posts purport to be the initial poster, but have a different ID:

ID:A+26hc3Z Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:08:22 -- You guys I thought this was a joke thread, I made all this up. Im sorry for the bullsh** info, I thought OP was full of # and I'm bored at work so I typed this out for the kek responses. He really is dead, just saw on CNN. MODS plz delete my 1st post I don't want to be a part of a false narrative. I do not work for any NY prison or law enforcement.

ID:UdlXN59v Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:26:19 -- It is bullsh**, im using incognito mode so everytime I post its a diff IP if I close the window out, trying to delete

ID:UdlXN59v Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:27:21 -- Im trying but it just says in red "something went wrong"
Its cause I'm in ingonito mode. F***, the 1 time I'm larping and it bites me in the ass.

ID:9KMojQ8U Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:35:18 -- Why is this comment still up?? MAWDSSSSS I said it's all BS get rid of it! Mods mods mods its fake, I posted it be4 it was confirmed he was dead. Total LARP

ID:U82kr97m Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:39:35 -- OP was correct. The comment about the unknown trip van switching him out at the prison was my dumbass thinking OP was on BS and I was just LARPing. Trouble is, I use incognito mode so my IP constantly changes, so I can't delete my orig comment. I marked it for mods, but it's still up. I apologize again for the misinformation, and I do not want this to be part of some vast conspiracy.

ID:6F0rv8VZ Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:59:12 -- Nope, not a word of it is true. I'm 1,000 miles away from NY. Just having some kek before I knew JE really was dead and this thread would be archived and gone over with a fine tooth comb by intelligence angencies. I'm f***ed, but at least I convinced a few normies of a fake conspiracy along the way.

Note that the posts @ 6:26 and 6:27 have the same ID; otherwise all have different IDs than each other and the original post.

The following are the responses which question or refute the posters various posts:

05:58:42 -- OP's a shill, but this n*****'s for real.
06:03:02 -- Tower guards and gate crew are two different jobs, Anon. They don't switch
06:16:52 -- You can delete your own posts you know
06:14:51 -- Different ID from OP, but he's still posting with it after this comment, so he didn't switch devices or vpns. I'm calling bull#.
06:26:24 -- someone call this f****** guy at the tower / gate and find out
call everyone on shift
06:36:43 -- You're making me think it's true.
06:45:29 -- you know that incognito mode does nothing, right?
your default gateway remains the same.
06:50:16 -- incognito doesnt change your id you f****** lying k***

Note: All posts are from the same thread on the same date, Saturday August 10.

So there it is. I don't understand how the IDs work, or how incognito mode works, or if those calling BS know what they're talking about or if they don't understand IDs and incognito mode either (but think they do!)... so I would appreciate anything anyone can add to this.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
STILL no autopsy results!

Suicide NOT confirmed, after all this time.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Liquesence
Ok, this is interesting:

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

CBS[/quo te]

You know, besides the fact that "news" reports only ever use anonymous and "unconfirmed"'sources anymore, it occurs to me about that law that I think it was Obama that passed which made it legal for the media to lie in their "reporting." Am I remebering incorrectly, or am I remebering correcrly but it's bunk??

Does someone here know? Was there some kind of act or law or something passed a few years ago that made it not illegal for the media to lie?

If that's the case, this whole thing could be bull$hit. Right? But this little blurb about "shouting and screeching" and "breathe, Epstein, breathe" heard coming from his cell seems like just exactly something we would be fed that's totally untrue.

Thoughts?

It was not a law. So Obama couldn't have passed it, least of all since Presients don't "pass" laws. Congress does. It was a court case in Florida (where else) that ruled that the media could lie. The Court found that while the FCC has a policy that says that the media should tell the truth, that does not rise to the level of a law. The winner of the case was Fox News that took the position that there was nothing legally wrong with lying in its news reports. For an extended discussion of the case, look at www.projectcensored.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join