It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All those folks distancing themselves from the Clintons on social media recently and then Epstein gets suicided.

AMAZING COINCIDENCE.

It's almost like the entire world could see this coming. Sadly the only thing not coming is any justice.

That swamp gets drained when again? Which year?

This happens with every government and elite society around the world. It's only happening because we let it.

Too bad we cannot get any inspiration and motivation from our forefathers who got off their arse and fought for what they had.

Oh well let's just sit online and whine and rage impotently some more. That'll fix it or at the least make us feel a bit better.
Ventings good. Doesn't accomplish anything but it will make you feel better.

If various law enforcement agencies, the politicians and other PTB aren't going to go after the criminals and make them pay and clearly never will, who will go after them?

BatMan? lol

We're a pathetic species. We've allowed ourselves to be engineered into nothing but passive self deluding sheep.
edit on 13-8-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I wonder if this is standard procedure? Why would there be any need to identify Epstein? They don't know who's in their jail cells?

Pretty standard.

Each body received by OCME must be formally identified. Most identifications are performed visually by a family member or close acquaintance.

nyc.gov

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Shamrock6

It would be equally likely that the Post had a reporter/photog nearby and when the call went out (911 or otherwise) it was monitored or the Post had a scanner, or there was a source inside the jail/hospital who notified the Post?

Then again, I'm not sure how the chain of communication works (jail/911/EMS/hospital) in such an event.

Annnd, another interesting bit:

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — And Authorities Had To Look Into It

The New York City Fire Department looked into whether an employee posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Almost 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

That message was posted 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 a.m. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

After publishing the post, other 4chan users egged on the author. When they expressed doubt, the original poster added more information to the discussion thread, including a detailed breakdown of the procedures allegedly used to resuscitate Epstein, which suggest the poster may have been a first responder, medical worker, or otherwise privy to details about efforts to resuscitate the disgraced financier.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well here you go folks.

Wondering why Epstein's brother would have hired the
guy he did? Here is the angle on that.

If Epstein's manner of death is ruled a suicide, his estate could file a claim of wrongful death while he was in the custody of the state, The Daily Beast reported. Epstein was not on suicide watch when he died, though he had previously been put on suicide watch in July. In the weeks after being removed from suicide watch, authorities were required to check on Epstein every 30 minutes, but the protocol was not met the night before he was found dead, The New York Times reported. He was also housed alone, going against another facility procedure, according to The Times.

www.businessinsider.com...

Yep, wrongful death suit.

Wow, how extremely CONVENIENT!!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How much $$ is he worth again? In terms of the financial gain to the overall estate here this is mice nuts.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

How much $$ is he worth again? In terms of the financial gain to the overall estate here this is mice nuts.

Not really. If there is an insurance policy, that might
be huge payout. Double that with a wrongful death ruling,
could be millions.

Thing is it would go to whomever is listed as beneficiary.

I think what we are seeing is a behind the scenes war.

Add into that that Trump just said this:
Trump: Find Out If Bill Clinton Went To Epstein's Island

During a press gaggle Tuesday at the airport in Morristown, New Jersey, President Trump questioned if former president Bill Clinton visited recently deceased child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s island when asked about his Saturday tweet blaming the Clintons for Epstein’s death.

"You have to ask, did Bill Clinton go to the island. That's the question. If you find that out, you're going to know a lot," the president said about the former president.

That is a huge

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When his estate is worth Billions this is total mice nuts.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have to say, with needing more evidence, that would fit with a poisoning. Some poisons just disappear, and strangultion leaves ligature marks.
edit on 13-8-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

it's not billions.

559 Million, chump change.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Ok, this is interesting:

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

CBS[/quo te]

You know, besides the fact that "news" reports only ever use anonymous and "unconfirmed"'sources anymore, it occurs to me about that law that I think it was Obama that passed which made it legal for the media to lie in their "reporting." Am I remebering incorrectly, or am I remebering correcrly but it's bunk??

Does someone here know? Was there some kind of act or law or something passed a few years ago that made it not illegal for the media to lie?

If that's the case, this whole thing could be bull$hit. Right? But this little blurb about "shouting and screeching" and "breathe, Epstein, breathe" heard coming from his cell seems like just exactly something we would be fed that's totally untrue.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012?

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you. That must be it, I think. What I've read many times in different places is that "Obama made it legal for news organizations to lie to the public."

But just a very cursory glance through the Wikipedia shows that the act was originally to keep the State Department from publishing material within the U.S. that was used or intended as propoganda (by the U.S. State Department) in other countries. In 2012 the act was amended to allow the State Department to publish stuff within the US (so, reversing part the act, I guess).

So I suppose that could mean that the State Department can use the news media to lie to us...?

I only did a quick read-through the page AND I might not have understood it all well, but that's what it looks like to me.

We know the media is total $hit anymore anyway, whether or not official government entities are feeding them total lies or not. The media is so controlled by the same group of $hitty unscrupulous power hungry people that run our government and largest corporations (same diff anymore unfortunately) so I guess it doesn't really matter who exaxtly is doing the lying.

It just keeps striking me, for some reason especially in this whole debacle, that we cannot trust ANYONE in officialdom or the "media" about ANYTHING, EVER. It sucks, man.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I remember hearing about people claiming it authorizes government propaganda, but don't recall the details.

That said, media are still supposed to report in good faith, meaning veracity of sources as best they they can when believed to be true and accurate. Media ethics do not allow for purposeful lying, falsification, or fabrication. True, the media can be lied to by a well-known, or trusted sourced, and likely often are, but that's not the media's fault. I do not think it made it "legal" for the media to outright "lie."

Insofar as anonymous and unnamed sources are concerned, that is one way we get certain information where otherwise we wouldn't and why protection of sources is important, lest people be fearful of disclosing. But that opens the possibility that some will feed false information to cloud the field, which is entirely possible and likely happens, especially with covert and foreign powers at play.

As far as the shouting and screaming, that could either be complete BS or it could be true, both which bring forth more questions: if it's BS, who said it and for what purpose; if it's true, who said it and why, and which adds more to the question of if was really a suicide, which further complicates the whole thing, especially with the news of the death being posted on 4 chan.

Honestly, I rely on the media to report in good faith, for the most part. They sometimes get things wrong, and when something initially happens details can be sketchy, which is why initial accounts can change. Veracity and confirmation can sometimes take a while.

ETA:

The thing is, too, is that producers often determine which stories get time and attention, and which get killed. The question being, who influences them?

That is, IMO, and something I have said time and again, a problem with 24.7 cable news. They have to fill the airwaves with what they can to keep audiences tuned in, so it's less "news" than punditry and opinion, although some try.
edit on 13-8-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruthheard a doctor who works at a NY state hospital say prisoners have privacy rights and can't be filmed in their cells just the hallways don't know if that's true for all facilities. Also there was a 'temporary guard who "worked "only one night. The autopsy report will show he braided toilet paper into a 200 lb test line noose.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Someone Leaked IMPORTANT Epstein Info To 4chan, Conspiracy Theories Run Rampant. "I Think They Switched Him OUT"

Story is getting weirder and weirder.

Then there is This Evidence with some... anomalies...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Can't imagine how THAT happened 😃

Oh Whey Oh ah like an Egyptian 🤣

And it appears Epstein's nose boldly went where no man has gone before !!

edit on Aug-14-2019 by xuenchen because: 🚬

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein's brother, Mark Epstein, has worked with Adam Schiff and Debbie Schultz.
heavy.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jeffrey Epstein's brother, Mark Epstein, has worked with Adam Schiff and Debbie Schultz.
heavy.com...

Bwaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Like an Egyptian !!!"

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Someone Leaked IMPORTANT Epstein Info To 4chan, Conspiracy Theories Run Rampant. "I Think They Switched Him OUT"

The ears and nose do look different.
The thing that bothers me most is the pic with him with the medic guy using the breathing thing on him.

I'm not medically trained but once you're dead for an hour surely all it will do is cover his face.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not only has the nose gone warpspeed, but also his ears.

heres an archived 4chan thread which investigated this case.

4chan investigates Archived thread

Now; some would say Epstein's head is facing a different angle. but the other side of his ears does not match either as seen from a Different angle click

Now take a closer look at At THIS

My money is on: The dead guy is not Epstein.
edit on th2019000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:10:06 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Aug 2019 02:10:06 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join