It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That 40 minutes and then additional 20 minutes adds up to an hour. Definitely gives more credence to this anon poster. It definitely reads as if this anon is an EMT.

I agree.

And I don't want to forget the other anon -- the one I posted in blue. That one seems to be from the jail itself. And it was posted before the news went public as well, giving it credence also.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I kind of like that thanks, especially the part about the others checking out the back and seeing what they thought was military...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83

If they pushed D50. then his sugar was low and chances are he was in a diabetic crisis and escalated to cardaic arrest.

There is a thing called "H's and T's. we go down a list of different possibilities for cardiac arrest. One of the H's is hypoglycemic. Low blood sugar. D50 is sugar

Another thing to add. I'll check his sugar before giving D50. I'm not going to waste time on a cardiac arrest and just push D50 when checking his sugar only takes seconds compared to getting the D50 out and ready to push.

Thank you for joining us in this thread. Another question to clarify: providing D50 sugar means there may have been low sugar detected? Is it possible that D50 could cause an heart attack?
edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: Ironically, the Epstein-Barr Virus (mono or kissing disease) has been linked to Diabetes 1 recently. Things that make you go ...hmmm?

Edit add 2: located this info:

How insulin affects the heart is not very clear, animal studies suggest that insulin protects the heart from stresses, whereas clinical studies suggest a link between high levels of insulin in the blood and heart failure.

ScienceDaily

So is D50 the same as insulin?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes, D50 is given when their sugar is low.

I've never heard of it causing a heart attack. We give it a lot. When people call 911 for low sugar, we start and IV and give them D50. When they come around and there sugar is good, they usually refuse transport to the ER. We do that like 3-5 times a week.

insulin helps keep the glucose at the right levels. after people eat, their levels go up and insulin helps lower.

D50 is sugar water and raises the sugar. It doesnt last long as high as it goes and we have the patients eat a sandwich and some orange juice etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I started thinking this is worth archiving here, so here are all the 4/chan OP's posts in chronological order:

05:16:36 Jeffrey Epstein dead -- dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this

05:21:58 -- Was called out as a cardiac arrest at the manhattan federal detention facility. Worked asystole for 40 mins

05:31:30 -- lets say I know. Dont need a glowie coming to my crib. But they declared death at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan ER

05:36:45 -- screencap this then brudda and post when the news breaks

05:42:21 -- hanging (in response to being asked cause of cardiac arrest)

05:44:55 -- (from a different poster than the OP) Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

05:47:56 -- worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called.
Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements

The first post confirming the news:

06:00:35 -- Holy # its true, check New York Post

The times I copied and pasted are apparently AZ time (PDT/MST), three hours behind EDT. So the first post would have been at 8:16 a.m. EDT. The confirmation posting at 9:00 a.m. That would be in line with the time the New York Post published. And the New York Post was the source link in Shamrock's megathread.

The posting from the second poster (in blue above) posted at 8:44 EDT, a good 15 minutes before it was confirmed on the news and in the thread itself.

Note: Asystole --

Asystole is the most serious form of cardiac arrest and is usually irreversible. A cardiac flatline is the state of total cessation of electrical activity from the heart, which means no tissue contraction from the heart muscle and therefore no blood flow to the rest of the body.

ETA: Source

This is amazing evidence. All of this was reported on by people on the scene before it was reported by the "news".

I can get how some would call foul on the guy saying he was switched out. Maybe this guy was just having fun with the post. But it was very early in the morning for someone to be pulling pranks.

If what he said is true... he needs to run and hide. So does the guy in the tower and everyone else involved with seeing the transport van. There lives are in very serious danger if what he said is true. I will be following the story to see what happens next.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

This is amazing evidence. All of this was reported on by people on the scene before it was reported by the "news".

And it didn't happen in a vacuum. There were many many comments to the OP before it was confirmed. Most calling BS -- and understandably so.

I can get how some would call foul on the guy saying he was switched out. Maybe this guy was just having fun with the post. But it was very early in the morning for someone to be pulling pranks.

Anything's possible as far as we know... but that would sure be quite the coincidence if it was posted as a prank.

If what he said is true... he needs to run and hide. So does the guy in the tower and everyone else involved with seeing the transport van. There lives are in very serious danger if what he said is true.

Either run like hell and hide like the devil himself is after you... or scream your truth from the rooftops and lose yourself in the masses. I sure wouldn't trust the media. Nope. I'd take my chances among the people.

I will be following the story to see what happens next.

Me too!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

THANK You! This is exactly what we needed in this thread. Thank you for sharing your expertise!

Seems like the timeline checks out, then.

Do you have any opinions on this whole debacle?
edit on 12-8-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That all sounds good and all except with hanging a lot of that does not apply because the neck is broken possibly severed arteries crushed trachea etc they are found and pronounced dead before even being taken down and it’s known attempts to revive will be unsuccessful...
edit on 12-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: KansasGirl

That all sounds good and all except with hanging a lot of that does not apply because the neck is broken possibly severed arteries crushed trachea etc the are found and pronounced dead before even being taken down and it’s known attempts to revive will be unsuccessful...

Not all hanging results in broken neck or collapsed arteries/trachea. There are several types of hanging/strangulation. If he didn't have a means to "drop himself" or hang suspended, his *hanging* was asphyxiation, which goes along with the latest reports.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I don't buy much into conspiracy theories about people dying or committing suicide because people do die, and commit suicide. But this is ridiculously suspicious. A millionaire with an island where super rich would fly out for parties, and possibly have sex with underage girls - and AFTER a (alleged) suicide attempt, just a mere two weeks later, he is so ill-watched that he manages to do so? Either he was allowed easy access to suicide, or it was assisted suicide.

No one is this incompetent with a suspect that important. The ludicrous amounts of money and power to prevent his speaking out against others is highly suspect. I understand there needs to be "proof," but c'mon.. millions.. billions of dollars can sweep pretty much anything under the rug. And nothing will come of this - pretty much guarantee it.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That could be true except he was reportedly found hanging in his cell...
But yes there are numerous ways to die by hanging and strangulation but language matters in describing such incidences most of those differences are attributed to the type of ligature used...
Hanging even without a drop can break necks crush trachea sever arteries because of the ligature and body weight alone... If I made a noose and you jokingly put it around your neck yourself and tightened it yourself with all too much ease it would be to tight for you to remove and you would die, If I was there to help but couldn’t cut it off you fast enough you would die because I wouldn’t be able to loosen it...
Your death would be by strangulation...
If you took the same noose decided to tie it to anything that would leave you unable to touch the ground your body weight and all other bodily movements would only cause the noose to tighten more and more once you were unconscious and your muscles relaxed it would tighten even more...
You would die and your death would be by hanging...
His death is said to be by hanging...
As for exactly what injuries he suffered I suppose we will have to wait for the full results...
And if they are made entirely public...
edit on 12-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

That could be true except he was reportedly found hanging in his cell...
But yes there are numerous ways to die by hanging and strangulation but language matters in describing such incidences most of those differences are attributed to the type of ligature used...
Hanging even without a drop can break necks crush trachea sever arteries because of the ligature and body weight alone... If I made a noose and you jokingly put it around your neck yourself and tightened it yourself with all too much ease it would be to tight for you to remove and you would die, If I was there to help but couldn’t cut it off you fast enough you would die because I wouldn’t be able to loosen it...
Your death would be by strangulation...
If you took the same noose decided to tie it to anything that would leave you unable to touch the ground your body weight and all other bodily movements would only cause the noose to tighten more and more once you were unconscious and your muscles relaxed it would tighten even more...
You would die and your death would be by hanging...
His death is said to be by hanging...
As for exactly what injuries he suffered I suppose we will have to wait for the full results...
And if they are made entirely public...

You sound like a guy I would love to be around!!!!!

Lolz🤪

Why are saying he couldnt touch the ground though?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
August 12, 2019

UPDATE: Apparently the first "incident" was not a suicide attempt, but a botched murder attempt on Jeffrey Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein was concerned for his life after an incident in the jail in late July that sources at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York said was an attempted suicide, said Criminal Defense Attorney David Schoen, who had visited Epstein on Aug. 1, at the facility.
More at: saraacarter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I HEARD THE FIRST INCIDENT HE GOT A VISIT FROM A FIST

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I keep seeing folks say that he died by hanging as a fact. can you provide a source for this fact, please. I have only seen the fact that he was found unconscious in his cell and lots of speculations / Opinions on why that would apparently be.

Went offline late yesterday so I may have missed this confirmation. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

For what it's worth -- and someone correct me if I'm wrong -- no, there has been no official confirmation. I've been looking this morning, and it's still just "someone said." I think because of this New York Post article:

Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself with prison bedsheet: source

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday. He hadn’t been checked on for several hours, sources said.

Which was picked up in this Daily Mail article:

Jeffrey Epstein was 'found hanging in his jail cell using a bed sheet tied to the top bunk bed'

But it's still just anonymous sources. No official confirmation that I can find.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

One could be found hanging and still have, say, one's legs touching the floor, such as if he hanged himself using the top rung of a bunk bed.

Complete hanging is defined by the full weight of the patient being suspended by the neck. Incomplete hanging injuries encompass all injuries in which the patient is supported partially by another object such as the ground or furniture.

Hanging even without a drop can break necks crush trachea sever arteries because of the ligature and body weight alone.

But not necessarily.

There are numerous anatomic neck structures that, when collapsed, can cause morbidity and mortality in hanging injuries. Jugular veins collapse under 4.4 pounds of pressure. Carotid arteries collapse under 5.5 to 22 pounds of pressure. The vertebral arteries will collapse under 18 to 66 pounds of pressure. The trachea will collapse under 33 pounds of pressure. The cricoid cartilage will fracture under 45 pounds of pressure. The collapse of each of these vital structures can lead to immediate death, as well as delayed complications. Damages to both anterior and posterior ligaments and cervical spine dislocations have been documented as a result of strangulation injuries. Direct spinal cord injury, hematoma, or hemorrhage can both cause immediate death and paralysis.

Link

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok, this is interesting:

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

CBS

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I saw this and posted it in another thread.

I wonder which poor doppelgänger was being killed that morning...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

CBS News has learned that Epstein's estranged brother Mark was called and he identified Epstein's body.

I wonder if this is standard procedure? Why would there be any need to identify Epstein? They don't know who's in their jail cells?

Or just to cover their sorry arses all bases?

In an interview with our West Palm Beach affiliate WPEC, a former Florida corrections worker said Epstein was "treated like a celebrity" during his 13-month stint in a county jail after he pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution. She claims his cell was regularly left unlocked and she saw him move freely through the dormitory area – sometimes completely naked – without repercussions.

Eeeeeewww... I didn't need to know that! And I'll bet she didn't want to see that!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join