It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: Egad! Post above Took over 3 minutes to update on this page even though it showed as last post link on recent page. Sheesh. Crazy!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Just now happened to see this in the Daily Beast:

At 6:39 a.m., staff at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital. He was pronounced dead there, a spokesman confirmed.

LOL. See I'm not crazy.

So the news reporting EMS called to MCC for an unresponsive prisoner (ehhh emmm... Jeff) btween 06:45 and 07:00 isn't the vodka speaking.

Thanks for finding that.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Ummmm Mandela Effect??

I checked his post time, it was at 8:03am *I'm assuming that's synced to my time zone (central).

How is this possible? I remember this happening at least 2 hours earlier than what the time clocks are saying right now.

Something isn't right because you and I remember specifically it happened way earlier.

Nah. I got up and turned the tv on for local news. Then it went to GMA, then the breaking news report near the top of the hour. Then Jack Hanna’s show came on. That’s when I posted.
edit on 12-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

At 6:39 a.m., staff at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital. He was pronounced dead there, a spokesman confirmed.

LOL. See I'm not crazy.

So the news reporting EMS called to MCC for an unresponsive prisoner (ehhh emmm... Jeff) btween 06:45 and 07:00 isn't the vodka speaking.

Thanks for finding that.

Yep, good find. I withdraw my previous comment about your timeline.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

LOL. See I'm not crazy.

Thanks for finding that.

Yep, good find. I withdraw my previous comment about your timeline.

And, I withdraw the comment about me not being crazy.

That's most definitely untrue and I apologize.

Seriously though, I think I may be putting a couple memories together. Now that I think about it, that first report probably made no mention of Epstein other than that the MCC is where he was being held... The later reports mentioned him being the ... what? victim? patient? stiff?... whatever. Then I'm just putting all the reports together in my memory I guess.

So, we're probably both right.

edit on 12/8/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Boadicea

Interesting time actually gives some credit towards orig 4 chan poster statement that he was dead over a hour ago. Orig post time: 8:16am. Death called between 7-7:15 am makes sense.

That looks right to me. My screen shows a post time of "08/10/19(Sat)05:16:36," which when adjusted for time zones would be 8:16 NY time.

And that would be about 45 minutes before the first written report I can find.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So I am curious now about what time did Epstein arrive at the hospital? The original NYPost article does say he was found unconscious around 6:30am...and then says :

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, law enforcement sources said Saturday.
A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

There still seems to be quite a few gaps in the timelines, especially compared to pics that were supposedly taken around 7:30am. If both NY Post and Daily Beast are correct...why would it take over 40 minutes to arrive and simply transport Epstein to Presybyterian Hospital from the MCC? What is missing?
edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Seems like there are lots of posting oddities this morning... I had a double post. I've seen others with double and even triple posts.

You aren't the only one!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Willtell

And just why is the real news not covering this? Have a source that is not a questionable conservative/conspiracy blog?
When the story is never covered by the major networks you can pretty much guarantee that its total bull.
I know I know sheep sheeple Lamestream media.... yeah yeah...Its what you say when you need to defend the indefensible.

The fact that you are as old as you are and yet you defend the mainstream media is absolutely mind boggling.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I started thinking this is worth archiving here, so here are all the 4/chan OP's posts in chronological order:

05:16:36 Jeffrey Epstein dead -- dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this

05:21:58 -- Was called out as a cardiac arrest at the manhattan federal detention facility. Worked asystole for 40 mins

05:31:30 -- lets say I know. Dont need a glowie coming to my crib. But they declared death at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan ER

05:36:45 -- screencap this then brudda and post when the news breaks

05:42:21 -- hanging (in response to being asked cause of cardiac arrest)

05:44:55 -- (from a different poster than the OP) Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

05:47:56 -- worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called.
Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements

The first post confirming the news:

06:00:35 -- Holy # its true, check New York Post

The times I copied and pasted are apparently AZ time (PDT/MST), three hours behind EDT. So the first post would have been at 8:16 a.m. EDT. The confirmation posting at 9:00 a.m. That would be in line with the time the New York Post published. And the New York Post was the source link in Shamrock's megathread.

The posting from the second poster (in blue above) posted at 8:44 EDT, a good 15 minutes before it was confirmed on the news and in the thread itself.

Note: Asystole --

Asystole is the most serious form of cardiac arrest and is usually irreversible. A cardiac flatline is the state of total cessation of electrical activity from the heart, which means no tissue contraction from the heart muscle and therefore no blood flow to the rest of the body.

ETA: Source
edit on 12-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: MRinder
Anybody consider that the pics of Epstein on the gurney had a giant head because the person on the gurney was wearing an Epstein mask?

Full head masks definitely make the head look bigger.

Yes, several people have suggested that, and it's ridiculous. When was the last time you came across a Jeffrey Epstein mask?? Did they have it created specifically for this supposed deception?

Have you seen Hillary's laboratory?

I have not. Have you? What are you talking about?

Am I the only one on this thread who isn't drunk or something?

I doubt she has one. Laboratory that is.

Masks, who knows.

The dude on the gurney was Epstein.

Yes, I also think the dude on the guerney was Epstein.

I do want to know why his head appeared so huge though.

To me, he looks like he had a rather large head while alive, so I don't see a difference.

But it's also possible his neck and face swelled, or the nature of the photo and little point of comparison to the rest of his body (being both on on the gurney and obscured by EMS).

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Awesome job Boadicea! Thanks for explaining you are reflecting PDT in your posts. These timelines can be confusing across time zones.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

And perhaps the biggest reason to not want him to go to trial? Seen articles stating that in recent days, Epstein seemed quite confident and jovial. Which would make sense if he thought that his connections were going to assist him again.

Yup -- I've been thinking the same after reading those reports. Unless those reports are outright lies, it would seem that Epstein had something (or someone) to make him optimistic and hopeful for the future. One would expect that depression, desperation, hopelessness... not confident and jovial. But that's what's being reported.

The loved ones of people who commit suicide often report that in the days or weeks before their deaths, the person who committed suicide suddenly "got better," often suddenly behaving happy and jovial again. It's because they have lifted their burden by making the decision and commitment to go through with their suicide.
edit on 12-8-2019 by KansasGirl because: crazy autocorrect!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The loved ones of people who commit suicide often report that in the days or weeks before their deaths, the person who committed auicise suddenly "got better," often suddey behaving happy and jovial again. It's because they have lifted their burden by making the decision and commitment to go through with their suicide.

I've heard that as well. I've heard that on their last day, they might actually seem happiest and loving of all. Sometimes giving special presents or doing something special for someone, perhaps so those left behind have something happy to remember them by.

I guess there are no absolutes, and it's important to keep reminding ourselves of that.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Awesome job Boadicea! Thanks for explaining you are reflecting PDT in your posts. These timelines can be confusing across time zones.

Thanks -- it is confusing, so I wanted to make sure that was clear!

Plus, the timing is crucial here.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So I am curious now about what time did Epstein arrive at the hospital? The original NYPost article does say he was found unconscious around 6:30am...and then says :

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, law enforcement sources said Saturday.
A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

There still seems to be quite a few gaps in the timelines, especially compared to pics that were supposedly taken around 7:30am. If both NY Post and Daily Beast are correct...why would it take over 40 minutes to arrive and simply transport Epstein to Presybyterian Hospital from the MCC? What is missing?

Yes, and Ive beeen wondering from the first reports about why did it take an entire hour for them to get him out of the jail and onto the ambulance stretcher? They found him unresponsive at 6:39am but didn't get him out of the building for an entire hour?

What was that about? We're they just doing CPR that whole time? We need an EMT to chime in here.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes, and Ive beeen wondering from the first reports about why did it take an entire hour for them to get him out of the jail and onto the ambulance stretcher? They found him unresponsive at 6:39am but didn't get him out of the building for an entire hour?

What was that about? We're they just doing CPR that whole time? We need an EMT to chime in here.

Not an EMT myself, but if timeline provided by anon is accurate it states:

05:47:56 -- worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called.

That 40 minutes and then additional 20 minutes adds up to an hour. Definitely gives more credence to this anon poster. It definitely reads as if this anon is an EMT.
edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Firefighter paramedic here.

if he was found at 6:30. they would need to call 911, add a few mins for them to be connected and transferred to EMS and dispatched. Then add 1 min or so to get to the rigs/respond(maybe out driving already). Add in driving time to the scene, (traffic etc). If its a prison, (I have one in my area) you need to go through the gates. that takes a few mins to get through. Then you get to the entrance to the jail. They have many doors in there, long hall ways etc. Sometimes one door has to close and lock before the next door opens.

then we finally get to the patient. We get the short story of what happened. While that is going on, someone is checking for a pulse, breathing etc. No Breathing or pulse? Start CPR and get the airway bag. Start breathing for him with a bag valve mask. From the pictures it looks like he was intubated before the hospital. So they could have done it on scene and also gotten an IV. They also put a c-collar on. Either to help intubate him(which is difficult while on) or there as suspected trauma, ex. possible fall or found on the ground etc. Depending on their protocols. They might have worked at least two rounds of CPR to see if there was any changes. If none, they usually call it and end up turning the scene over. (not sure what their protocols are) Or perhaps that had some changes on the monitor and got him settled on the stretcher, depending how big he was and how many people were able to help lift, that takes a few mins, secure his hands so they dont move around etc.

(also each round of CPR is about 2 mins... 30 chest compressions, then two breaths. at the end of two mins, check for pulses and look at the monitor for changes, nothing?...continue CPR...Shockable rhythm? Shock then, then start CPR. Hopefully in the first two mins, they have an IV and have already pushed EPI.)

After they move the patient to the stretcher, if he was already intubated, they have to recheck and make sure the tube is still in place. then head back through all those doors and locks in the prison.

Once in the back of the rescue, it could be a few mins determining who is riding in the back( police etc) with the medics in the back.

Now its time to drive to the hospital through the traffic and people not pulling over.

I'd say the time frame is pretty consistent with a cardiac arrest call. I call it that because thats what it is. His heart is not working anymore and they are pumping on his chest to get the heart to pump.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt
a reply to: MRinder

Since it's a death in custody therbie should be an thorough in-depth autopsy completed .

Can you get toxicology reports done that fast? I don't know. I am just asking. Seems a tad quick to me. When Prince died the toxicology reports took a hell of a lot longer.

Tox tests can take as long as you want them to take, an what you are testing for, who is doing the test an who is asking for the test.
Delays are usually the result of lab backups or requests for confirmatory testing. You can get HPLC or GC/MS results in a couple of hours if the right requester cuts in line at the lab. They can cover most organics qualitatively It takes a little longer to quantify. If synthetics are found, that can add some time to search out protocols.
I would not trust the reporte results if the tox work is being done by the FBI lab. Search "fbi Comparative bullet-lead analysis" for an example of FBI junk science.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If they pushed D50. then his sugar was low and chances are he was in a diabetic crisis and escalated to cardaic arrest.

There is a thing called "H's and T's. we go down a list of different possibilities for cardiac arrest. One of the H's is hypoglycemic. Low blood sugar. D50 is sugar

Another thing to add. I'll check his sugar before giving D50. I'm not going to waste time on a cardiac arrest and just push D50 when checking his sugar only takes seconds compared to getting the D50 out and ready to push.

edit on 12-8-2019 by Irishtruckie83 because: added to it

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join