It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Boadicea

I have been trying to find what thread someone shared another post about this poster saying they wanted to remove this post since they were only joking. Grr...so many pages and threads here to go through. Just know I read it somewhere...though it may have been in the comments on the original shared link I seen too. Frustrating!

For what it's worth, I saw that comment too... about wanting to remove it. And if I remember correctly (big "if" there), it was after the news of Epstein's death became public. But I might be confusing facts.

There has been so much stuff spewed the last 48 hours. It's almost impossible to nail down, much less keep it all straight in my head.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get...the ME has completed the autopsy, but "needs more information" to determine the cause of death.

I could see a law enforcement agency needing more information to determine if foul play was involved, but an ME doesn't determine this, only the "cause" of death. So how is it the ME needs more information???

If someone was discovered unresponsive due to a gunshot wound to the head, the ME would find the cause of death to be a gunshot wound to the (insert medical term) head. Law enforcement would have to figure out whether it was self inflicted or not, but the ME's job is solely to determine the "cause" of death.

If he hung himself, how can there be any debate over the cause of death, and what possible additional information could the ME need to determine this????

It makes no sense!

Mark my words, this case is going to go down as one of the biggest conspiracies of our time! This is just unbelievable, and it's happening right before our eyes. During the JFK assassination there was no internet, no social media, no digital cameras, no computers. Today we have all these aides. How can this be happening????

It makes no sense!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: muzzleflash

One thing interesting about that post is the time: 08/10/19(Sat)07:44:55

I obviously don't know the time zone of that posting, but as near as I can tell the news of Epstein's death was first made public a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. EDT. If that post is also EDT, or even MDT, then this post was made before Epstein's death was made public.

However, given that the person posting is obviously in NYC, I tend to think it's EDT.

I woke up at 06:20 EST on Saturday.

I pee, take the dog out and put on channel 7 (ABC) news every morning.

So, it couldn't have been after 06:45 or maybe 07:00 at the latest (the dog did make me throw her ball for a while...) that I saw the reports. Breaking News and all. At least that was local NYC news. maybe national outlets took a bit longer? But 09:00. I don't think so.

I posted within five minutes of ABC breaking in to regular programming with their breaking news update. I’d been watching the news for over an hour before they broke the story. So unless they broke the story, didn’t talk about it for over an hour, then broke it again, your statement is not accurate.

Maybe.

I left out the part where I did a shot of vodka after I peed and before I took Laika out, so I guess anything's possible.

I have my memory, you have yours. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

My only beef with you is that you apparently didn’t do your shot before getting out of bed.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Here's what I don't get...the ME has completed the autopsy, but "needs more information" to determine the cause of death.

I could see a law enforcement agency needing more information to determine if foul play was involved, but an ME doesn't determine this, only the "cause" of death. So how is it the ME needs more information???

If someone was discovered unresponsive due to a gunshot wound to the head, the ME would find the cause of death to be a gunshot wound to the (insert medical term) head. Law enforcement would have to figure out whether it was self inflicted or not, but the ME's job is solely to determine the "cause" of death.

If he hung himself, how can there be any debate over the cause of death, and what possible additional information could the ME need to determine this????

It makes no sense!

Mark my words, this case is going to go down as one of the biggest conspiracies of our time! This is just unbelievable, and it's happening right before our eyes. During the JFK assassination there was no internet, no social media, no digital cameras, no computers. Today we have all these aides. How can this be happening????

It makes no sense!

I think part of the "caution" on the part of NYC ME is that Epstein's attorneys hired a "Celebrity Pathologist" to shadow the ME.

While this whole business stinks, I think the hesitant nature of the ME's report has more to do with protecting his/her career than doubt as to what happened.

It may also take a while to find that minuscule needle mark they left when they poisoned Jeffrey...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

My only beef with you is that you apparently didn’t do your shot before getting out of bed.

Oh, I will not disappoint!

Last shot was when we left the bar at 04:00. Soooo.... Technically.....

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

...it couldn't have been after 06:45 or maybe 07:00 at the latest (the dog did make me throw her ball for a while...) that I saw the reports. Breaking News and all. At least that was local NYC news. maybe national outlets took a bit longer? But 09:00. I don't think so.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was reported locally on TV news quicker than nationally -- or even internationally -- via written news.

The source link for the megathread was published at 8:56 a.m. EDT by the New York Post: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide . That is the earliest time I found, and it was the first report on ATS.

The Guardian posted at 9:06 EDT: Jeffrey Epstein dies in apparent suicide in New York jail

The Daily Mail posted at 9:03 EDT: Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 66, commits suicide in his Manhattan jail cell

Given that he was found at or about 6:30 a.m., and then taken to hospital, and then he was pronounced dead, that would be pretty darn quick reporting.

Do you recall what exactly was reported? That he was dead? That he was found unresponsive? That he was transported to hospital?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: 5StarOracle

This was posted awhile back, I dunno if it's legit or not, but it purports to be an inside source. Since no one knows anything it might as well be thrown into the mix:

It's been floating around.
Take it with a barrel of salt.

So at 7:45 am this person is responding to an already existing item? The NYP pics were alleged to have been made around 7:30 am but they didnt post the story until 8:56 pm.
edit on 12-8-2019 by TheUnforgiven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

...it couldn't have been after 06:45 or maybe 07:00 at the latest (the dog did make me throw her ball for a while...) that I saw the reports. Breaking News and all. At least that was local NYC news. maybe national outlets took a bit longer? But 09:00. I don't think so.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was reported locally on TV news quicker than nationally -- or even internationally -- via written news.

The source link for the megathread was published at 8:56 a.m. EDT by the New York Post: Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide . That is the earliest time I found, and it was the first report on ATS.

The Guardian posted at 9:06 EDT: Jeffrey Epstein dies in apparent suicide in New York jail

The Daily Mail posted at 9:03 EDT: Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 66, commits suicide in his Manhattan jail cell

Given that he was found at or about 6:30 a.m., and then taken to hospital, and then he was pronounced dead, that would be pretty darn quick reporting.

Do you recall what exactly was reported? That he was dead? That he was found unresponsive? That he was transported to hospital?

I think the first reportage was that EMS was responding to the MCC. Then on the next cycle, they said the same stuff and that he was found unresponsive. Then I think the next round was he was taken to Downtown Hospital (that's lower east side Manhattan so it makes sense).

I did some work, sent some emails, got some ground beef from the fridge for the dog, fed her, and did one (or two....) more shots, then maybe closer to 08:40 or so I heard he was dead (same channel, 7 ABC NYC).

Obviously my timing may be off, but I'm pretty sure the first reports I heard were between 06:45 and 07:00. I'd not swear to that under oath, just my personal recollection.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I think the first reportage was that EMS was responding to the MCC. Then on the next cycle, they said the same stuff and that he was found unresponsive. Then I think the next round was he was taken to Downtown Hospital (that's lower east side Manhattan so it makes sense). I did some work, sent some emails, got some ground beef from the fridge for the dog, fed her, and did one (or two....) more shots, then maybe closer to 08:40 or so I heard he was dead (same channel, 7 ABC NYC). Obviously my timing may be off, but I'm pretty sure the first reports I heard were between 06:45 and 07:00. I'd not swear to that under oath, just my personal recollection.

That sounds quite reasonable, and works with the 2.5 hour window we're dealing with.

There was talk in the main thread about a reporter being at the hospital when Epstein was brought in and getting some pics at the time. There may have been some radio chatter about him being transported from the jail to the hospital that may be monitored by the reporter/photographer in question. Whether Epstein would have been specifically named though I seriously doubt. But it's quite possible Epstein was recognized, the pic was taken and immediately reported back to the news office. (Sorry -- I don't remember what news outlet it was).

I think it's safe to assume that oral reports would come before written reports as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I have been trying to find what thread someone shared another post about this poster saying they wanted to remove this post since they were only joking. Grr...so many pages and threads here to go through. Just know I read it somewhere...though it may have been in the comments on the original shared link I seen too. Frustrating!

For what it's worth, I saw that comment too... about wanting to remove it. And if I remember correctly (big "if" there), it was after the news of Epstein's death became public. But I might be confusing facts.

There has been so much stuff spewed the last 48 hours. It's almost impossible to nail down, much less keep it all straight in my head.

Found it! It has been archived on 4 chan with all of its commentary. I am not used to their anonymous ID system but the comments are actually quite interesting. It is confusing, but is definitely interesting how it played out from the original post.

Hope this link for Original archived post link works for you.

Edit add: not sure why pic shows 7:44 when I look it shows 8:44. The orig op started at 8:16 and stated that Epstein died one hour earlier. Supposedly, was apart of the EMS or paramedics knowing about all of the intubation details before NY Post released story or pics at 9am. Not sure if OP is same anon who posted about the wheelchair and van though.
edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I obviously don't know the time zone of that posting, but as near as I can tell the news of Epstein's death was first made public a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. EDT. If that post is also EDT, or even MDT, then this post was made before Epstein's death was made public.

However, given that the person posting is obviously in NYC, I tend to think it's EDT.

So, it couldn't have been after 06:45 or maybe 07:00 at the latest (the dog did make me throw her ball for a while...) that I saw the reports. Breaking News and all. At least that was local NYC news. maybe national outlets took a bit longer? But 09:00. I don't think so.

I posted within five minutes of ABC breaking in to regular programming with their breaking news update. I’d been watching the news for over an hour before they broke the story. So unless they broke the story, didn’t talk about it for over an hour, then broke it again, your statement is not accurate.

You posted your thread at 6-something here (central time) so it had to be 7-something Eastern. It definitely wasn't 9am eastern. That's way later than I remember.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yes! It works!!! Thank you...

Reading now...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ummmm Mandela Effect??

I checked his post time, it was at 8:03am *I'm assuming that's synced to my time zone (central).

How is this possible? I remember this happening at least 2 hours earlier than what the time clocks are saying right now.

Something isn't right because you and I remember specifically it happened way earlier.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah that's adding up to what I remember.
I'm with you on this, something's terribly wrong here.

I remember it being like 6am to 7am central time when I saw it posted here by Shamrock6.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Just now happened to see this in the Daily Beast:

At 6:39 a.m., staff at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital. He was pronounced dead there, a spokesman confirmed.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just got Mandela Effected for my first time ever.
Omg what the hell ???

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnforgiven

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: 5StarOracle

This was posted awhile back, I dunno if it's legit or not, but it purports to be an inside source. Since no one knows anything it might as well be thrown into the mix:

It's been floating around.
Take it with a barrel of salt.

So at 7:45 am this person is responding to an already existing item? The NYP pics were alleged to have been made around 7:30 am but they didnt post the story until 8:56 pm.

Look I dunno what's going on here but yesterday when I did the math I calculated that the screenshot of that 'inside source' posted their comment about 40-something minutes after the story broke where I'm at.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You posted your thread at 6-something here (central time) so it had to be 7-something Eastern. It definitely wasn't 9am eastern. That's way later than I remember.

That's interesting. My screen shows the megathread was posted at 6:03 a.m., which seems to coincide with my time zone which is currently PDT/MST. (We don't observe Daylight Savings Time.) We are three hours behind the east coast, so it seems to match up for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Interesting time actually gives some credit towards orig 4 chan poster statement that he was dead over a hour ago. Orig post time: 8:16am. Death called between 7-7:15 am makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join