It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well this is lickity split. According to news sources Epstein's autopsy will be released today.

The New York City medical examiner said Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy results are expected Sunday afternoon, according to WNBC.

www.cnbc.com...

And amazingly enough the only thing someone has to do to confirm it is him is to view a PICTURE of his FACE, not the whole body.

3. What is the Identification Procedure?
The person making the identification first will be asked to give certain information about him/herself as well as about the deceased person. Once the information has been recorded, the identifying person will view a photograph of the deceased person (taken at OCME) in order to complete the identification process. As a general rule, the photograph is of the face only; occasionally, it will be of a mark such as a tattoo or scar.

www1.nyc.gov...

WTF? Don't toxicology reports take longer than 36 hours? Maybe not.
edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Those betting that there will be no evidence of foul play
could be wealthy lickety split.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yep. Seems the powers that be want to wrap this up quick fast in a hurry. Also funny how Barr was waiting in the wings to quickly tell us how this will be investigated(By Gosh!), I'm totes sure all he wants is justice and this wont be quickly wrapped up as well. Eyeroll. Everything points to this being quickly swept under the rug and no doubt followed by the next BIG MEDIA event just to cap it all off and get the masses hive mind on something else.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Since it's a death in custody there should be an thorough in-depth autopsy completed .

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Yes, it all seems a tad too convenient. Death news on Saturday morning. Autopsy results Sunday night, Don't they always release the stuff they want to find in plain sight on the weekend... usually a late friday afternoon.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt

Since it's a death in custody there should be an thorough in-depth autopsy completed .

Can you get toxicology reports done that fast? I don't know. I am just asking. Seems a tad quick to me. When Prince died the toxicology reports took a hell of a lot longer.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

TPTB have their puppets on the news pretty hush hush on this also. It seems like they ran with the story for a few hours yesterday and now not much of nothing. His death got quiet pretty fast.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Just as some of us have been saying. Get it out fast, make it clear as crystal how this came to be.

Taking longer will only spur further speculation by all sides of the issue.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sheesh you are depressing.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And not a single reporter or news outlet got a picture of the cell where they claim Epstein offed himself...That in itself is a huge clue to me...They're probably remodeling the cell right now, installing something a prisoner could have hung himself from...
edit on Sun Aug 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I know right?

A lack of evidence is proof, and if there is evidence it must be fake.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, they wrote the autopsy results a couple weeks ago. Releasing today is easy enough.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Iscool

I know right?

A lack of evidence is proof, and if there is evidence it must be fake.

Phage, I was just having a bit of fun with you. You are a smart guy and I do respect your opinions.

BUT, are you saying this Epstein thing doesn't look a bit fishy? I mean most of the country was saying the man was going to be suicided and then he allegedly tried to commit suicide. EVERYONE knew this guys life was in danger one way or the other and they didn't keep a guard by his cell 24/7 and the cameras broke. You must be at least a little suspicious that something is awry. Are you?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it seems a bigger problem here is that we are all questioning the FBI on how they are handling this case.
once we as a nation question the highest levels of policing, when we don't trust those that we turn to to enforce our laws then we are in deep trouble.

what happens to a nation once it no longer respects the law enforcers?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join