It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MCC Inmate: There’s ‘No Way’ Jeffrey Epstein Killed Himself

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have read two articles by two prior inmates who were housed in the same unit as Epstein. One detailed as to how the entire cell layout along with what the prisoner is given for clothing. Here's one article by The New York Post.

New York Post

Suicide at the jail, which serves mainly as a holding facility for about 765 men and women awaiting trial for federal crimes of all levels, is rare. A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself. A handful of suicide attempts were also reported. But life in the specialized units often involves inmates being watched by cameras in their cells and checked by guards almost constantly.

Here's another

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility. Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything. You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen. When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

Fomer MCC Inmate speaks about Epstein

Previous statements on how that prison is run as it relates to the above two stories. It basically supports their statements:

There are also claims of extreme brutality by those who are held at the MCC. In September of 2017, Laufer filed a lawsuit alleging that after 35-year-old Roberto Grant was beaten to death at MCC in May 2015, the prison staff tried to cover it up, by telling his Grant’s family he’d died of an overdose. Gothamist reviewed a copy of the autopsy performed on Grant by the New York City Medical Examiner, which stated the father of two had suffered “blunt force injuries of the head, neck, torso, and extremities” and had no detectable traces of drugs in his system. “You have someone who’s beaten to death in MCC, and there are cameras everywhere,” Laufer said. “There’s not an inch of that facility that is not surveilled. No one cares.”

Prisoners Endure A Nightmare 'Gulag' In Lower Manhattan
edit on 11-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch. Other than that, are you and your source trying to say that Epstein didn't die from hanging, because hanging oneself, even with assistance, in a jail cell is impossible?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

One of the lead Prosecutors preparing for the trial suddenly quit 2 weeks ago. Epstein was making progress and in good spirits, according to visitors. It's highly unlikely he intentionally killed himself.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To date only the MSM is reporting suicide as factually while the FBI hasn't confirmed that yet.

are you and your source trying to say

I am not saying anything other than what two former inmates are saying. They are saying that its nearly impossible to commit suicide in the cell he was in. Form your own opinion. Look at the "Gulag" article from 2018. In another article, one prisoner say that Epstein would eat his food off the floor. I didn't link that article here.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Type in "9 South special housing unit" and a bunch of deep sheet on that facility pops along with deep deep stuff into Epstein. Or type in
"federal metropolitan correctional center new york" and read on.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

“You have someone who’s beaten to death in MCC, and there are cameras everywhere,” Laufer said. “There’s not an inch of that facility that is not surveilled

If this is the case, then we can expect the DOJ and FBI investigation to be over quickly, right? For that matter it should be over by now one might assume.

However it this complete surveillance system did not record the death for one reason or another then we can assume that someone messed with the cameras and THAT would also be know immediately. Don't you think?

So in either event we should be hearing about the results shortly.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He didn't commit suicide. The fact he was left alone... The cameras didn't work or were not pointed in his cell... Come on... He was murdered, or he was switched out.

At first I thought he was murdered. He has all this dirt on powerful people. The easiest thing to do would be to kill him. But then I thought about Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner having an "insurance policy." And I thought maybe having an insurance policy or a deadman's switch is what everyone has if they get into these powerful shady positions.

Suddenly Epstein being switched out didn't seem so farfetched. He certainly had the money to pay someone to set-up a deadman's switch.

The one thing I'm certain of is he didn't commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Way to much carp flying around. Bottom line is that a lot of former prisoners are coming out who were housed there and they keep saying that's its impossible that he did it and was either assisted or someone else did it.

Hell, I don't even know if hes really dead yet. Right here right now in history he should not be dead and if he really is dead then someone other than Epstein helped him do it or did it to him. Look at all the loose ends. No suicide watch, cameras malfunctioned, guards went to the toilet. Just like the movies when they whack someone.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

To date only the MSM is reporting suicide as factually while the FBI hasn't confirmed that yet.

I am not saying anything other than what two former inmates are saying. They are saying that its nearly impossible to commit suicide in the cell he was in. Form your own opinion. Look at the "Gulag" article from 2018. In another article, one prisoner say that Epstein would eat his food off the floor. I didn't link that article here.

It was initially reported as a heart attack, but very quickly switched to suicide. Coroner's report is critical.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So after trying to kill himself he is not on suicide watch because .... why?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He was...

...you just missed the "d" off suicide.

Suicided Watch, as in look for the opportune moment to strike.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That right, why. Because INTEL somewhere wanted him to go away? Someone somewhere either got a phone call or whatever. The lawyers on this case even predicted this. Epstein via his girlfriend via her deceased father was connected to MOSSAD. Former CIA spook Robert avid Steele also said and predicted all of the above several weeks ago. Steele said that he Epstein should be put into protective custody under US military in GITMO!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Coroner's report is critical.

Can we believe what they'll say though?
They may have been leveraged to declare it "suicide"
Unless the ME says "Not suicide, foul play involved", i'm not sure we're going to believe what we're told

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch. Other than that, are you and your source trying to say that Epstein didn't die from hanging, because hanging oneself, even with assistance, in a jail cell is impossible?

Got to protect monstrous pedophiles Bill and Hillary Clinton at any cost, right ?
edit on 11-8-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't have an opinion to form yet. I'm still gathering "facts". Your source says that the sheets aren't strong enough to do the job. Further, you're source says that there is nothing on the ceiling from which to hang. So, I'm asking, is your source suggesting that the hanging angle is impossible, and therefore a lie?

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because someone, a prison doc, decided to take him off suicide watch.

I know, right?
edit on 11-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: RickinVa

Coroner's report is critical.

Can we believe what they'll say though?
They may have been leveraged to declare it "suicide"
Unless the ME says "Not suicide, foul play involved", i'm not sure we're going to believe what we're told

Doesn't matter... people are going to believe what they want. If the Coroners reports says Epstein died due to cardiac arrest from a previously unknown heart condition....which is entirely plausible..... nobody would believe it.

The CR will answer a lot of questions.
edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

“You have someone who’s beaten to death in MCC, and there are cameras everywhere,” Laufer said. “There’s not an inch of that facility that is not surveilled

If this is the case, then we can expect the DOJ and FBI investigation to be over quickly, right? For that matter it should be over by now one might assume.

However it this complete surveillance system did not record the death for one reason or another then we can assume that someone messed with the cameras and THAT would also be know immediately. Don't you think?

So in either event we should be hearing about the results shortly.

Give them the time to whip up a good, deep fake video.

Then they will end the investigation.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

It was initially reported as a heart attack, but very quickly switched to suicide. Coroner's report is critical.

No it wasn’t. It was reported that he was found in cardiac arrest.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: RickinVa

No it wasn’t. It was reported that he was found in cardiac arrest.

Which is they way they usually describe a heart attack victim. It was initially described as a heart attack and then switched to suicide.

I am not implying anything other than it was first described as a heart attack situation.
edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Highly unlikely?

The man is dead.

Not too unlikely.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join