It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Trump Attacks The Mooch from his Twitter Pulpit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero
Want to fill positions but.... someone is holding them back....

Not the story the news is telling sorry to say.

He is is no hurry to fill anything as long as he can get along with "acting_________"
Because acting does not require being approved by congress.

Is that your opinion, or do you have insider knowledge? We do know that the whole clearance debacle has slowed down to a snail pace and that isn't Trump. You bring up a good point...Go back to prior administrations and filling positions was basically a done deal, easy paths to whoever you wanted. Now we see endless investigations on everyone and anything, and this is the new meme of guilty until proven innocent moving forward that not too many people really want that pain and so they just do not apply or accept. It has nothing to do with if they have ever done wrong...it is a circus of accusations one after another.

Though the libs started this kind of mess don't think the repubs will not have their turn when you all are in office. No one will want to serve...

edit on 11-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Yes, yes I do... prove me wrong. Name somebody qualified for any position in trumps cabinets? 1... just 1.

All of them... next

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The guy couldn't handle the job he got so he had to go. Whomever interviewed him for the job did not properly evaluate this guy. Now he has sour grapes, I sure would not want this guy as a friend. The fact is that the job was not suited for him, he should just have admitted he could not handle it. Instead he starts to blast the person who hired him. Typical sour grapes personality, we do not need people like that in our government. Trump usually does not say too bad a stuff against those he dismisses, until they start to attack him. The media and Democrats target anyone who was let go and try to turn them against Trump to make juicy news stories for their followers. I think Media Likes go to their heads too much and that makes the problem worse and worse, I do not believe anything Media spews now, I read their whole articles, not just a paragraph or two. The disclaimer is usually way farther down in their articles which nobody reads or the headlines makes them form their opinion and the truth of the matter is not accepted. I used to be guilty of doing that, but it never was as bad as it is now, before they just tried to cover things up, now they twist it right around.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I personally don't like Trump, but he does catch a lot of # when he is actually doing alright, however, most of that comes to him because he doesn't know when to shut up and stop being a dick.

He really is too thin-skinned for the job and paired with his twitter it makes him look even more shallow. That said, he still looks better than most of the Dem presidential nominees.

It doesn't take much to look better than Dem presidential nominees these days.
The fact is that Trump is the most divisive president ever and he should just stuff it on Twitter. It ain't happening though, the man is full of himself

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Does the Mooch have a book deal in the works?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Antipathy17

You really made this thread... Trump sucks but can we stop bull#ting around with threads like these. This place is turning into TMZ.

Yes I did because it highlights once again the vindictive nature of the US Commander in Chief and as such is something that should be taken notice of.
The warning from Trump loyalist , Scaramucci , should also be taken notice of.

It also highlights once again that Trump owns you. You can't get him out of your mind and he makes you stand up for complete degenerates like Scarramucci who is just another in a long line of douchebags, like Avenatti, that he has led you and your leftist buddies by the nose to align yourself with.
edit on 11/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Anthony Scaramucci Only Cares About Anthony Scaramucci . INTENT Behind Personal Actions Must Always be Determined First BEFORE Credibility can be Ascertained in Any Political News Nowadays .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He didn't believe in the cause. Many fighters only fight for causes they believe in. Next question.

Oh, thought it was bone spurs

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
With the evidence i've examined, there is a hint of disbelief in Trumps sincerity, and stuff i've seen based on his lack of respect for women and his need to be numero uno at any cost, and revenge type attitude yells narcissist. (I watched a docu on Netflix last night and it made me rethink things) I've read that Mar ale go wasn't always open to the public. I never thought i'd say this but from where i'm standing it doesn't feel right. And it doesn't have anything to do with his 666 Building or his name, although it's possible. Right now i'd rather stand back and observe. The left, is worse by far.
edit on 12-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Those who are turned off by a President who is a "fighter" should vote for Biden, or use their FREEDOM to leave at any time, and do so.

If he's a fighter why did he dodge the draft ?
I think you confuse a bully for a fighter.

Just how did he dodge the draft ?
Did he flee to Canada ?
Or , any other country for that matter ?
Seems like you (and many others) know absolutely zilch about a US military medical examination (physical) and the grounds they have for rejecting a candidate.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

Ok, you hate Trump. We got it. Now tell us according to you who would be a better President ?

I don't hate him , like Bush he just keeps on giving.

Because if you think he sucks is because you compared him with someone else. So lets hear you Gort.

Got no names but somebody under 70 with all their facilities intact would be a start.
Old thinking in a new world is not a good mix.

So , I assume you will not be voting Trump in 2020 ?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It also highlights once again that Trump owns you.

Lol.

You can't get him out of your mind and he makes you stand up for complete degenerates like Scarramucci who is just another in a long line of douchebags, like Avenatti, that he has led you and your leftist buddies by the nose to align yourself with.

You don't like the message so shoot the messenger , how very Trumpian of you.
Your Master would be proud.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Anthony Scaramucci Only Cares About Anthony Scaramucci . INTENT Behind Personal Actions Must Always be Determined First BEFORE Credibility can be Ascertained in Any Political News Nowadays .

To the best of my knowledge Scaramucci has been supportive of the President since he left his post , I guess Trump's performance in El Paso was something he couldn't be supportive of so he spoke up , he wasn't the only one but because he was a Trump supporter his words have more meaning

a reply to: Gothmog

Just how did he dodge the draft ?

Same way he became President I guess ... money.

edit on 12-8-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Flavian

Don't try to change people to the way you like. Don't like him?, get a better candidate next time.

That response just highlights how you have completely missed the point which is simply that he creates a lot of his own issues. And this could very easily be rectified.

Be clear, ardent Trump supporters alone won't win him an election. He needs to attract more than just those supporters to win again. His constant kneejerk tweets are a simple way to start alienating the electorate at large - so why bother?

It is only ardent Trumpers that love these Tweets.....

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What do you mean, why did he give it to him if he was incapable? Why the hell do you think he lost it within 2 weeks? Sheesh dude. TDS much?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What do you mean, why did he give it to him if he was incapable? Why the hell do you think he lost it within 2 weeks? Sheesh dude. TDS much?

I don't understand your point , the fact Scaramucci lost the job within 2 weeks kinda backs up my point.
Trump hires people because he likes them or likes what they say regardless of whether they're suited for the job.

TDS much?

These days when people start using "TDS" it signifies to me they've lost the argument or really have nothing meaningful to say.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That Muhammad Ali, he was no fighter, huh.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Then apparently you've never been in the position to hire and fire. Sometimes when you hire someone, they don't live up to the expectations and you have to fire them. My message was meaningful enough, you certainly suffer from TDS, and if Trump would have kept the guy around even though he didn't live up to expectations of job performance then you would say Trump is incapable of firing people who can't do their job.

Try again.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Then apparently you've never been in the position to hire and fire. Sometimes when you hire someone, they don't live up to the expectations and you have to fire them.

Happens a lot in this White House.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Anthony Scaramucci is displaying primal jealousy because of Kimberly Guilfoyle and Trump Jr 😎

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

The media??? JFC what about trump?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join