It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Trump Attacks The Mooch from his Twitter Pulpit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Anthony Scaramucci, who was quickly terminated (11 days) from a position that he was totally incapable of handling, now seems to do nothing but television as the all time expert on “President Trump.” Like many other so-called television experts, he knows very little about me.....
twitter.com...

If he was totally incapable of handling the job he was given why did you give it to him , lack of oversight ?

It appears the attack was in response to a remark from Scaramucci criticizing the President's visit to El Paso following the mass shooting there.

“Maybe he’ll tweet something negative about somebody for saying he didn’t do well," Scaramucci said Thursday on MSNBC. "But the facts are he did not do well on the trip because if the trip is being made about him and not the demonstration of compassion and love and caring and empathy for those people, then it becomes a catastrophe for him, the administration, and it’s also a bad reflection on the country.”

Mooch responded to the attack with this.

Responding to a Trump attack of the previous night, Scaramucci warned Sunday that Trump will likely turn on the whole country just as he has turned on him.

"For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President," Scramamucci wrote. "Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test."

He added: "Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
eu.usatoday.com...

So sad when friends fall out.

If Trumps skin was any thinner we'd probably see right through him , although some of us already do.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The media makes everything about Trump. Say it ain't so. *shocked*

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

The media makes everything about Trump.

Trump makes everything about Trump which is what drew the criticism.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They will say it not trumps fault. or say nothing at all...

Im sure somebody will speak with a Z language and laugh at you...

You can't post facts about trump on this site.... They wont have it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex If he was totally incapable of handling the job he was given why did you give it to him , lack of oversight ?

So do you think that Trump just picks people for positions in a bubble on a whim? There are a ton of people involved and in the end no matter who is picked there is still a chance they suck no matter how good they might look at first. I do a lot of interviews for professional positions and you are always rolling the dice in the end as to whether a person fits in and/or has the capabilities that you think they might have within a very small window of observation. In Trump's case I would think he demands a high level of performance and if you can not meet that he has no problem getting rid of you.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You really made this thread... Trump sucks but can we stop bull#ting around with threads like these. This place is turning into TMZ.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
In the past few months the Mooch has called Trump a liar and a Racist on top of quite a few other less than pleasant remarks.
His response to Trumps tweet gives the impression he’s been nothing but a stalwart supporter, he hasn’t.

He’s a political pundit who gets paid to trash Trump but in a less unhinged and venomous way than most of the other Trump bashers so he seems like a moderate middle of the road type.

I think the Mooch is a bit butthurt and is acting up, poor guy

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
There was a whiff of trouble about Scaramucci before he took the job I seem to remember , if Trump didn't see it I think it's probably because he wasn't looking.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump makes everything about Trump which is what drew the criticism.

Seems like a load of butt hurt...

Scaramucci warned Sunday that Trump will likely turn on the whole country just as he has turned on him.

I think Scaramucci can't take the fact he was fired after 11 days...That is a level of suck I'm sure is hard to swallow, so what do we have now? We have him saying Trump will turn on the whole country, Trump will bring this country down, so on and so on..."He turned on me so he will turn on everyone"...lol

Maybe Scaramucci just sucks and he can't accept that.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

You really made this thread... Trump sucks but can we stop bull#ting around with threads like these.

They have to make these petty “2 scoops of ice cream” type threads or else they would be forced to admit Trumps actually doing a good job and their TDS just won’t allow that.

If the worst you have on Trump after 3 years is some off colour tweets and some remarks the the perpetually offended construe as racist then I’d say he must be up there with the best political rulers of all time.

The next 5 years is gonna really suck for all the TDS sufferers

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There was a whiff of trouble about Scaramucci before he took the job I seem to remember , if Trump didn't see it I think it's probably because he wasn't looking.

He has had a serious time getting candidates to fill positions. It's been a very subdued move from the left to delay everything they can including clearances. In the end Trump and staff want to fill positions, so you work with what you got and maybe not what you desire.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So do you think that Trump just picks people for positions in a bubble on a whim?
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes, yes I do... prove me wrong. Name somebody qualified for any position in trumps cabinets? 1... just 1.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
They will say it not trumps fault. or say nothing at all...

Im sure somebody will speak with a Z language and laugh at you...

You can't post facts about trump on this site.... They wont have it.

what did Trump do? Was it the part where he went to the places where the shootings happened, or the part where he is working on bipartisan ways to help?

You have the floor sir, don't just stand there looking confused, say something.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

You really made this thread... Trump sucks but can we stop bull#ting around with threads like these. This place is turning into TMZ.

Yes I did because it highlights once again the vindictive nature of the US Commander in Chief and as such is something that should be taken notice of.
The warning from Trump loyalist , Scaramucci , should also be taken notice of.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So sad when friends fall out.

If Trumps skin was any thinner we'd probably see right through him , although some of us already do.

Trump's skin was always thinner than a slice of Pancetta while he expects all those he insults/aka, mostly lies about, to take it on the chin.
He will get his come.uppance some day

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I personally don't like Trump, but he does catch a lot of # when he is actually doing alright, however, most of that comes to him because he doesn't know when to shut up and stop being a dick.

He really is too thin-skinned for the job and paired with his twitter it makes him look even more shallow. That said, he still looks better than most of the Dem presidential nominees.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ok, you hate Trump. We got it. Now tell us according to you who would be a better President ?

Because if you think he sucks is because you compared him with someone else. So lets hear you Gort.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Ok, you hate Trump. We got it. Now tell us according to you who would be a better President ?

I don't hate him , like Bush he just keeps on giving.

Because if you think he sucks is because you compared him with someone else. So lets hear you Gort.

Got no names but somebody under 70 with all their facilities intact would be a start.
Old thinking in a new world is not a good mix.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The point this thread makes is a pertinant one because it highlights how Trump creates a lot of the drama surrounding him.

Simple lesson for Trump, keep Twitter for the professional and official statements only and a lot of the other stuff will disappear.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Trump hitting back, as he has done his entire life.

Those who are turned off by a President who is a "fighter" should vote for Biden, or use their FREEDOM to leave at any time, and do so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join