It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein - The Grand Illusion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, it could be a reverse Arkacide situation wherein Bernie gets a loyal comrade to do the deal as a warning to Hillary to not try and put Biden in play with her as the VP. This makes as much sense as anything else.

And I fully agree there's something hinky with the whole affair; In my opinion that gurney was a cardiac practice gurney since it was so short, there were no feet in evidence and whatever it was was wearing a neck brace.

What a mess.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Quoting your sentence here[quote]
First off let me admit that it is possible that Epstein committed suicide in his cell or even died of natural causes,

Epstein is dead. He is dead by hanging in his cell.
Hanging can be either suicide or by other party.
It cannot be ''natural causes''

There is no ''or'' in this equation. It cannot follow from ''hanging'' in a cell.
That's all.

You want to explore how he is still alive. I get it. Go for it, have fun. Meanwhile EPSTEIN IS DEAD

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Quoting your sentence here[quote]
First off let me admit that it is possible that Epstein committed suicide in his cell or even died of natural causes,

Epstein is dead. He is dead by hanging in his cell.
Hanging can be either suicide or by other party.
It cannot be ''natural causes''

There is no ''or'' in this equation. It cannot follow from ''hanging'' in a cell.
That's all.

You want to explore how he is still alive. I get it. Go for it, have fun. Meanwhile EPSTEIN IS DEAD

Even if he is dead there is no named source that stated he hung himself. So is here is dead his cause of death could just have easily been a heart attack. He was a 66 year old man under a great deal of stress and another unnamed source said cause of death was cardiac arrest.

I am willing to admit I can't know everything. Can you show a named source that is reliable that says he died of hanging?

edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

OK OK
So I took some of my low reading comprehension elsewhere and found that you may be right. Nowhere did I find specific information other than that he was found unresponsive. I looked for info saying he was found hanging or that he hung himself and as you pointed out earlier only ''sources'' said he hung himself but nothing ''official'' other than that he was dead.

But I suspect that with the Department of Justice and the FBI investigating, we either will or will not soon know the details. If we do not have more ''details'' in the next day or so I will be willing to consider the rest of your escape plan more enthusiastically.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i am struggling to understand why it's important that this guy remain alive.
isn't the information recovered from his island enough to charge people with crimes?
or does this guy need to be alive in order to use the videos and stuff from his island?

i don't know.

Maybe Epstein planned and executed it and just wants his freedom? He has the resources.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i am struggling to understand why it's important that this guy remain alive.
isn't the information recovered from his island enough to charge people with crimes?
or does this guy need to be alive in order to use the videos and stuff from his island?

i don't know.

Me too. In the final analysis, I don't see how his death benefits anyone except Epstein (to the extent that it ends this earthly hell for him... can't speak to what would come after for Epstein). Whatever evidence the prosecutors do or don't have, I don't believe their cases were dependent on Epstein's testimony or cooperation. If they had a case at all, then their evidence would necessarily come from elsewhere.

I would think especially from the girls themselves. I haven't read that Epstein was present while those dirty deeds were taking place (ETA: with the other perverted men named), so it would be the girls' testimony that would be important -- not Epstein. And if Epstein was videotaping, then the videos would be more valuable than Epstein's testimony.

Or maybe I'm wrong, and there is something they desperately needed from Epstein. I just don't know what that would be.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
But I suspect that with the Department of Justice and the FBI investigating, we either will or will not soon know the details. If we do not have more ''details'' in the next day or so I will be willing to consider the rest of your escape plan more enthusiastically.

This part worries me. How far can we trust the FBI? We know for a fact it was politicized under Obama. Have all the corrupt players been purged or are there still Clinton loyalists hanging around? As for the DoJ, I haven't seen them do anything to investigate the wealthy and politically well connected.

I have a bad feeling the list of of Epstein-ites will get swept under the rug. I wonder how big that list is. Does it include media executives? I'll go ahead right now and say that the big media companies and the DoJ will make sure this becomes a nothing burger.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
We all know the trick where David Copperfield made cars, jets, etc disappear before an audience's eyes. Though amazed when we first saw it, we all know how it was done by now. The people surrounding the object who were presented as impartial audience members were really paid members of the team. They created the illusion of objective witnesses to the disappearance.

I don't watch TV news. But I can't imagine his death is a made up story. They must have body.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Epstein obviously hung himself with NOTHING in a room that had NOTHING to hang from.

Duh.

I’m sorry but He is not dead. He’s probbsly being tortured or interrogated for more information.

Highly doubt he’s on some beach living the witness protection good life. Criminal gangs don’t reward people like that. You’re either an asset or a liability.

If everyone (like literally everyone) doubts the story that he killed hinself, then a few things happens ..

1- everyone on social media is now on record being a “conspiracy theorist” which makes them an enemy of the stats given the recent proclamations.

2- We all focus on “he was murdered by Clinton/ Trump” and not the possibility (probability) he was transferred.

3- HeS gone never to be seen again. Best case (for him) witness protection, more probbaly is one faction nabbed him for dirt on another faction.

News flash there is no “they” when it comes to these evil bastards in charge. It’s like bloods vs crips vs who knows. Multi factions, all trying to grab their corner of power.
Guys like Epstein won’t be rewarded, they’ll be milked until disposed of.

Chase your tails all you want. He’s probbsly in gitmo or isreal but I almost guarantee he’s not having a good time.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
TITLE: Fake Suicides and Dead Man Switches Keep Enron's Ken Lay and Pedophile Epstein Alive =

thecommonsenseshow.com...
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 13:57.

Epstein had prepared for this fake death, by revealing precise evidence on Top Political people involved with sex-w-kids...he gave 'some' info to prove his info... but relies on disclosing more Evidence on more Elites as time rolls by as his part of the bargain...
the above link makes a very solid case on the use of Dead man Switches for the govt conspireing to fool the public about a 'suicide'

the Guards were switched to accomplish the illusion, Epstein likely had a Epie-pen injection to knock-him-out, as his body got quickly whisked away...and the coroner will do an 'Alien Autopsy' sham forensic autopsy on some other dead slob, code named Epstein

the only thing i see hampering the ruse would be a potential of a reprise of the Seal Team 6 massacre happening to the Epstein Switch Operation personnel as their 'reward'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ETA: ~

originally posted by: Boadicea
Or maybe I'm wrong, and there is something they desperately needed from Epstein. I just don't know what that would be.

Most Likely the Scope of Elites participating in the underage Sex-for-hire...politically connected 'iNSIDERS club'
Whom/When/Where/costs/activities/ ? ritual deaths/cannibalism/spirit-cooking ?

edit on th31156555368911012019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Very interesting indeed. Thank you St. Udio.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

How far can we trust the FBI? We know for a fact it was politicized under Obama. Have all the corrupt players been purged or are there still Clinton loyalists hanging around? As for the DoJ, I haven't seen them do anything to investigate the wealthy and politically well connected.

Valid questions. In assuming office one would suspect that in order to drain the swamp a first line of action would be to sweep clean those organizations that would assist in helping sweep out the cobwebs in the rest of the government.

But I don't see that as having happened. I'ts been over 2.5 years and from what I have seen there has been little done in cleaning house in the FBI. Yes, some have resigned and a few fired but over all, one would suspect that Trump would have that organization clean by now, however we all still have lingering beliefs that it still is loaded with Clinton and Obama operatives. So there, my big question is why not.

As well as you point out I have not seen the DOJ doing anything to investigate the wealthy and politically well connected.
So why? To me Trump has floundered in taking control of the DOJ. Look at the trouble he has had in placing good people in positions of power in that organization, one after another have failed him in numerous ways. How could that be possible if he is hiring the best people for all of this.

And now he has Barr, who is what, the third AG? And maybe we can trust Barr who we believe to be loyal to Trump to go after the wealthy and politically connected but the track record is measly. Again we are now 2.5 years into this administration and still we wonder about why things are not going more quickly. I mean, Trump is in charge isn't he?

That leads to one other big question for me. Simply put, Trump IS wealth and from all his years of donating to politicians and political charities, one would suspect that he is politically well connected as well. Can you see my conspiratorial questioning here? Could the sluggishness of draining the swamp be due to him not wanting to really piss off his friends or get himself looked into by his own DOJ.

Now I'm not saying any of that for sure, just trying to look at whole picture. In this political morass I find it best to not place complete trust in any of them, liberal OR conservative

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Didn't I see this on mission impossible once.

Are there people powerful enough to pull it off isn't even a question.

The Secretary already disavowed any knowledge of those actions 😃

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anything is possible with the proper resources but, a killing requires one opportunists or perhaps a professional. Not much of a trail to leave compared to an elaborate escape. Even if he did escape, he is a dead man no matter where he goes. He made very powerful people vulnerable. Hillary was supposed to win and Epstein would have been able to pursue his pleasures for the rest of his life. I wouldn't doubt the Clinton's at least wanted them dead, it's the way they think. But, a ranking member of the British Royal Family? Wew The British were playing spies and assassins long before the young American counterparts. I would be more afraid to cross the path of a Windsor than a Clinton. Truth is, there are probably 100s of suspected button pushers that had something to do with the sicko. An old question from New Orleans, "Who killed JFK?" Answer, "Everybody". He was not liked by the old money. Epstein I hope left easter eggs. I don't think they would have killed him if they thought he had evidence on them. Powerful people, they like being little gods and will do anything to keep it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Epstein whether rich or not had INTERNATIONAL connections with a lot of deep pockets. Those big mansions and estates have numerous closets full of old cob WEBS and skeletons. To me it appears the types of money these people have allows one to make lifestyle choices that aren't moral in what I perceive to be normal scope of things.

I feel for the persons who were exploited at the whim of others, for their loss of childhood, love and nurturing. As for those that took advantage I can only hope they are held to account and that their wealth can in some way help those exploited to find some piece of mind in their lives.

I'm also not so naive to believe that that same wealth can easily hide the truth.

As with many of the events that happen today, I really don't think we as regular citizens will get an accurate accounting of the facts and will simply fill pages and pages of posts with opinion and innuendo.

When I heard he had died my spider senses tingled.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This guy is the golden ticket to Wonkaville if you are an agency that deals in power and leverage. Imagine the treasure trove of information in this guys head about the 1%. Any agency worth its salt would, ahem, kill to get their hands on that kind of power. He is definitely worth more alive than dead. So the question is who would benefit most by his death and who would benefit most by his staying alive and secreted out of custody in NY?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join