It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein - The Grand Illusion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was trying to run through possible scenarios regarding Epstein's "death" and think through how each one could be pulled off. First off let me admit that it is possible that Epstein committed suicide in his cell or even died of natural causes, but lets not focus on that.

The remaining scenarios would be:

1. Someone else killed him either in his cell or after he was removed from his cell. In this case you would have his body that you could prove was him through DNA testing.

2. He wasn't really dead or even injured when he left his cell and it was part of an escape plan controlled by him or some outside force that wanted him to appear to be dead.

For the sake of this thread, let's focus on scenario two. He was removed alive from the jail as part of an escape plan.

I think in either of these 2 remaining scenarios the most important part would be to minimize the number of people who had knowledge of what was truly going on. The more people involved, the more chance of the plan falling apart and the participants being caught at some point.

Also, the best way for me to analyze these things is to view them as complex magic tricks. So think like a Magician! Be David Copperfield/Chris Angel/David Blaine for a minute. How would a great magician pull this off with the minimum number of people possible being in on the act? Each additional participant in the know would exponentially raise the chances of this failing and/or being exposed at a later date.

We all know the trick where David Copperfield made cars, jets, etc disappear before an audience's eyes. Though amazed when we first saw it, we all know how it was done by now. The people surrounding the object who were presented as impartial audience members were really paid members of the team. They created the illusion of objective witnesses to the disappearance.

The key to any illusion is to put the audience in the right state of mind to perceive the illusion as reality. In this case, the stage was set by the first report of him trying to commit suicide several weeks ago. This makes the audience (us) focus on his death and WE DID! The entire country started to say he will be killed. He will die at the hands of some powerful forces outside his control. The stage had been set!

So please help me unravel the mechanics of this grand magic trick, one created with the minimum number of participants in the know. How would you pull this off? Is it possible to make a man appear to be dead even to a trained doctor when in fact he is alive and his vital signs lowered to the point of appearing dead.. or is this just the tricks of Shakespeare and movies?

edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would send in a Wasp Drone with a toxic sting or a Cockroach Drone with a terminal kiss.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The old terminal....kiss

And he fell for it......a reply to: one4all

edit on 11-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I would send in a Wasp Drone with a toxic sting or a Cockroach Drone with a terminal kiss.

Great thinking. I assume by reading this that you believe some parts of the government have technology far ahead of the consumer. I believe this is true that the technology of the government is at least 30 years ahead of what we see. Is this what you meant?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Blackmail anyone who is in the know, maybe get them to do something really sick on camera in exchange for a ton of money and you threaten to use the video against them if they don't go along with the act.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They probably gave him a pill to take that would make unconscious and lower his blood pressure.

He wasn't fully dead when he left the cell. Bring him into the treatment room, where you can control who enters and leaves with privacy - make a switch and that's it. The switch could have also been made in route to the hospital too.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Or possibly even better, threaten their loved ones with a horrible death?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Didn't I see this on mission impossible once.

Are there people powerful enough to pull it off isn't even a question.

edit on 11-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Maybe they have Bones special injection?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I found this in an article when i googled "is there a drug that can make you appear dead"

"All the normal clinical signs of life can be absent in a hypothermic patient, and yet they can be resuscitated," said Murray Hamlet, a hypothermia expert from the Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine. "Your criteria for pronouncing someone dead changes when you're dealing with hypothermia. No one is cold and dead with hypothermia; you can only be warm and dead."

That's the mistake medics may have made in presuming the Ashland woman had died, Hamlet said. Given that she had taken drugs in an apparent effort to commit suicide and was slumped lifelessly in a tub of water for many hours, he said, it's not surprising that she exhibited few signs of life.

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What about him killing himself lol?!?!

That said I agree this is super shady..

A) his money likely meant he was getting minimum security..

But that cuts both ways...

His money means he would be less tolerant of the culture shock of prison..

Poor people don’t commit suicide as often as the rich I don’t think.. they have more immediate problems and don’t have time to kill themselves lol..

So I don’t think that aspect is definitive either way...

B) I don’t buy the fake death scenario.. too Hollywood..

C) the thought he was killed to keep his secrets is very possible..

edit on 11-8-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I think the communists did it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Are you suggesting that Bernie Sanders is part of this?

Pretty far out.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

First off let me admit that it is possible that Epstein committed suicide in his cell or even died of natural causes,

I know you asked not to focus on this but I can't help it. The thought of hanging by the neck being ''natural causes'' just won't leave my brain.....OK, I'm better now, it's gone, I have expunged it.

Thanks for the thread space...Carry on.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So please help me unravel the mechanics of this grand magic trick, one created with the minimum number of participants in the know. How would you pull this off?

No help from me. I find this scenario more difficult to contemplate then hanging being ''natural causes''.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 11 Aug 2019 11:35:44 -0500Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:35:44 -050019082019-08-11T11:35:44-05:001100000035 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you really need to blackmail them? If his death was faked, anyone in the know will more than likely die in a horrific one-vehicle accident.

That, or they'll perish in a plane crash that everyone else survived.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Lol. Only you and Joe Scarborough.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So please help me unravel the mechanics of this grand magic trick, one created with the minimum number of participants in the know. How would you pull this off?

No help from me. I find this scenario more difficult to contemplate then hanging being ''natural causes''.

Lol reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Did you not see the word OR in my sentence?

We don't know how he died. We just have news reports saying some unnamed source said it was by hanging. How many times have news agencies screwed this kinda stuff up in the past in their rush to put something out there to get more clicks? A lot.

He could have just had a heart attack for all any of us know for sure at this point.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I found this in an article when i googled "is there a drug that can make you appear dead"

"All the normal clinical signs of life can be absent in a hypothermic patient, and yet they can be resuscitated," said Murray Hamlet, a hypothermia expert from the Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine. "Your criteria for pronouncing someone dead changes when you're dealing with hypothermia. No one is cold and dead with hypothermia; you can only be warm and dead."

That's the mistake medics may have made in presuming the Ashland woman had died, Hamlet said. Given that she had taken drugs in an apparent effort to commit suicide and was slumped lifelessly in a tub of water for many hours, he said, it's not surprising that she exhibited few signs of life.

www.sfgate.com...

This could be a possibility. Looking at the pics of him on the gurney, his skin appears blue/mottled. Typically the skin mottles either from some type of poisoning or appears as an imminent sign of death hours BEFORE someone passes away.

Further, if someone hangs themself, blood usually pools in the lower extremities, ear lobes, and fingertips after death. Epstein's hands don't appear to have any pooling of blood in the pic where they are visible. He also has his hands in a position where he appears to still have control of his upper extremities. If I were to make an assumption, I would say he was poisoned given the color of his face. Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

i am struggling to understand why it's important that this guy remain alive.
isn't the information recovered from his island enough to charge people with crimes?
or does this guy need to be alive in order to use the videos and stuff from his island?

i don't know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join