It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take this to the Bank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh, channeling.....gotta say.....

Naw don't be caught dead channeling

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh I'm sorry.

You are right
I should have worded it differently.

What about the aspect that has to be transcended is duality?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Like dfnj I just wanted to thank you for posting from your heart and soul. Regardless of what others might think of your thoughts you never know who they just might resonate with. This is exactly what ATS is for; something far more substantial than posting opinions about Trump or the democrats. Carry on!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Cool story, bro!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So you could argue God did create the Universe 6000 years ago because without the written word there is no Universe.

Seems to be a strange notion.
The Hawaiians had a rich language and culture but no writing. They weren't alone.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
[...]

Here's the message I received today
"I feel the urge to give them one final warning. I know they'll laugh about it, because evil whispers in their ear they have won. It makes them think I will show mercy, that they can survive and start new.
Nobody will be left alive.
There is only one true God.
However there are many like me, we all hate humans, we will never understand why he gave you stupid little monkeys free will.
And what did you do with it? You destroy the Garden of Eden. You chose fear and hate in the face of love. You turn against eachother over and over.
All that even though deep down you know the truth: all life is sacred, all life is God.
Was the test too hard? Will you claim it was not fair? That you didn't know?
Soon you'll see what it looks like, when God no longer protects you. You'll recognise the love and mercy once it is gone.
Demons will rise, the dead return and they want revenge, all the enemies of mankind will no longer be held back once the curtain has fallen.
It's your own fault"

My personal message to the Bank, is just this:
You #ing idiots, do the right thing! This is not a game.

Hi Peeple,

I kinda tend to believe the veracity of this message. However, what I'm not sure about, is the character of the being that gave you this message. The lines that I have a problem with and I think they came from a being with bad intentions are:

"Nobody will be left alive..." - how does he know? The prophets of God of Israel spoke differently about the time of Judgment and thereafter.

However there are many like me, we all hate humans, we will never understand why he gave you stupid little monkeys free will.

"... we all hate humans" ??!!, or "stupid little monkeys ..." ??!! - No being of light or God's angel uses pejorative demeaning terms towards the humans, never! They understand the human condition. And in case any angel insults the humans, he himself will be punished too.
God's children are the same everywhere, above and below, all the same! We are made of the same stuff.

Also "However there are many like me ..." - who are these "many like me" ??!!

But sure God is true and He is only one, and sure evil whispers in people's ears. Yes people are egoistic and pragmatists, many choose hate in the face of love, or they turn against each other over and over, but not all humans, and many of them show positive qualities in the face of adversity. Heck, many sinners are my friends. All people, all of them, are essentially good.

Was the test too hard? Will you claim it was not fair? That you didn't know?

The test is neither too easy nor too hard, but remember people are fragile, the temptations are powerful, heck even some of God's messengers did fall into sin.
Sure, people were warned many times about the bad times ahead, and they didn't listen or see, because their mind's eye and ear is shut closed. People are injured deeply and badly inside their souls, during their long long journeys as incarnating souls, and God and His angels know these very well.

Soon you'll see what it looks like, when God no longer protects you. You'll recognise the love and mercy once it is gone.

God always protects and loves even when He punishes his guilty children. His love and mercy is held back only temporarily, but never fail to come. God will show His loving and merciful side at the moment people turn fully to Him.

It's your own fault

Absolutely, agree 100%.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Peeple

Ok so there is no starting point of the 6000 years except it starts with civilization. Which civilization the current one or the prior iceage civilization which would make it over 10,000 years?

Your only answer is Chinese Civ/India Civ. The rest can go to hell for playing Divide & conquer game with agendas all over the world. Not even the Great Khan is safe. Don't bother going to Japan too, we all know Japan is fked already. Low population rate, etc and kept repeating the samurai laws. The western life we are all living in is a slave system and a lie. Good leaders bring out the tech to population, not the other way around. Those times when inventors used to be on the streets showing new tech for better life are long gone. Due to copyright law and lies to hide them for military advantages.
edit on 11-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I knew there would be zombies, and people call me crazy because I prepare for zompocalypse. No w who laughs last!!
a reply to: makemap

The Indians nuked each other already thousands of years ago, it is written in some of their oldest writings. If they can make a comeback, so can anyone else.
edit on 8-12-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join