It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take this to the Bank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm channelling for quite some time now, it started as big fun. I don't hear voices or anything like that, it's a state of meditation while holding a pen.

My personal explanation is that God is the Higgs field. In the beginning there was singularity, it was before space time, before matter, when everything that is was nothing but potential.
In this field consciousness realised it was, curious it started to observe itself, that was the first event that set in motion the progression of time. And it got more and more complex the more it observed.

This consciousness naturally didn't want to be alone, it seperated from its own soul small bits and gave them every variety of body you can imagine: light, electricity, plasma, dark energy and later on every kind of matter too. If you can imagine it, God made it.
One day God wanted to know what it would be like if he, the to this point only being with free will, would have to live with the restrictions and boundaries of a physical body.
He chose a carbon based being, social and intelligent and gave them free will.
The outcry amongst his other creations was defeaning, why would this dirty cruel monkey deserve this honour to be so much closer to God than everybody else?

Because God is just, and he is the type of guy who wants to make everybody happy, he agreed that this being he created in his image would have to proof itself before it could present any danger to his other creations. It would be 6000 years of observation, cultural development and learning before the Council Of Nine, God's oldest and wisest soul creations will make their conclusions about the human race.
Lucifer and his clan volunteered to prove that this being would be easy to corrupt, that it would be vain, selfish, greedy, violent and just in general bad news for every other life form material or not.

And here we are, very close to the end of these 6000 years. There is a club aware of all of this, it's not the Masons, it's simply "the Club", or "The Bank".
Here's the message I received today
"I feel the urge to give them one final warning. I know they'll laugh about it, because evil whispers in their ear they have won. It makes them think I will show mercy, that they can survive and start new.
Nobody will be left alive.
There is only one true God.
However there are many like me, we all hate humans, we will never understand why he gave you stupid little monkeys free will.
And what did you do with it? You destroy the Garden of Eden. You chose fear and hate in the face of love. You turn against eachother over and over.
All that even though deep down you know the truth: all life is sacred, all life is God.
Was the test too hard? Will you claim it was not fair? That you didn't know?
Soon you'll see what it looks like, when God no longer protects you. You'll recognise the love and mercy once it is gone.
Demons will rise, the dead return and they want revenge, all the enemies of mankind will no longer be held back once the curtain has fallen.
It's your own fault"

My personal message to the Bank, is just this:
You #ing idiots, do the right thing! This is not a game.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

May I ask how does the phantom time hypothesis fit into your 6000 years? If this theory is true then your off by about 297 years.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

It's when civilisation started not when some people decided the calendar starts.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The 6000 years is from creation. So how many years are left?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Oh please stop, creation started many billions of years ago and is an ongoing process, the right answer to that would be always & never

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ok so there is no starting point of the 6000 years except it starts with civilization. Which civilization the current one or the prior iceage civilization which would make it over 10,000 years?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Its fairly common for numbers to resonate with different people for different reasons.
Todays date is August "11" and typhoon LeKima just overwashed Tarama Jima.
I'm not sure what it means yet.

Maybe I'm channeling something from the old Lifestyles of the rich and famous series?
"champagne wishes and caviar dreams."
edit on 11-8-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

In the beginning was the word. Civilisation is writing is 6000 years

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The outcry amongst his other creations was defeaning, why would this dirty cruel monkey deserve this honour to be so much closer to God than everybody else?

That can pretty much be summed up with one Bible verse...

John 20:29

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

These "other creatures" that you speak of have seen and know exactly who God is, yet a number of them have chosen to use their own free will to rebel against God and use evil to influence and lie to us. While God created a redemption plan for man based on faith without sight, there is no redemption plan for those who knew it, lived it, and chose to corrupt themselves anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

That can pretty much be summed up with one Bible verse...

John 20:29

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

These "other creatures" that you speak of have seen and know exactly who God is, yet a number of them have chosen to use their own free will to rebel against God and use evil to influence and lie to us. While God created a redemption plan for man based on faith without sight, there is no redemption plan for those who knew it, lived it, and chose to corrupt themselves anyway.

Yes u are wright unfortunately i am one of those people.I can see the demons and the dead people there here already.
i think the op is wright expect the end of the world within a year i wish i was joking but its really gona go down this time
to the op wtf are u i think ur some kind of alien who chanels demons all good fun a?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Demons will rise, the dead return and they want revenge, all the enemies of mankind will no longer be held back once the curtain has fallen.
It's your own fault"

Daemons have been walking / traversing amongst us for decades if not centuries. If you are correct, then they have just been given the green light to rise from the NIR to the visible spectrum.

When humans see them in the visible spectrum, the crap is going to hit the panic fan - big time & about freaking time.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm channelling for quite some time now, it started as big fun. I don't hear voices or anything like that, it's a state of meditation while holding a pen.

My personal explanation is that God is the Higgs field. In the beginning there was singularity, it was before space time, before matter, when everything that is was nothing but potential.
In this field consciousness realised it was, curious it started to observe itself, that was the first event that set in motion the progression of time. And it got more and more complex the more it observed.

This consciousness naturally didn't want to be alone, it seperated from its own soul small bits and gave them every variety of body you can imagine: light, electricity, plasma, dark energy and later on every kind of matter too. If you can imagine it, God made it.
One day God wanted to know what it would be like if he, the to this point only being with free will, would have to live with the restrictions and boundaries of a physical body.

Because God is just, and he is the type of guy who wants to make everybody happy, he agreed that this being he created in his image would have to proof itself before it could present any danger to his other creations. It would be 6000 years of observation, cultural development and learning before the Council Of Nine, God's oldest and wisest soul creations will make their conclusions about the human race.
Lucifer and his clan volunteered to prove that this being would be easy to corrupt, that it would be vain, selfish, greedy, violent and just in general bad news for every other life form material or not.

And here we are, very close to the end of these 6000 years. There is a club aware of all of this, it's not the Masons, it's simply "the Club", or "The Bank".
Here's the message I received today
"I feel the urge to give them one final warning. I know they'll laugh about it, because evil whispers in their ear they have won. It makes them think I will show mercy, that they can survive and start new.
Nobody will be left alive.
There is only one true God.
However there are many like me, we all hate humans, we will never understand why he gave you stupid little monkeys free will.
And what did you do with it? You destroy the Garden of Eden. You chose fear and hate in the face of love. You turn against eachother over and over.
All that even though deep down you know the truth: all life is sacred, all life is God.
Was the test too hard? Will you claim it was not fair? That you didn't know?
Soon you'll see what it looks like, when God no longer protects you. You'll recognise the love and mercy once it is gone.
It's your own fault"

My personal message to the Bank, is just this:
You #ing idiots, do the right thing! This is not a game.

At the top of the Pyramid of power those sitting together believe they are doing the right thing for Humanity....everyone below them has different motives and intention.... believe me the Cabal and negative Groups as big and powerful as they may seem are a pittance compared to the power that exists and that is planning on attempting to beat the odds and survive a near ELE once again on behalf "as they tell themselves" all of Humanity.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

In the beginning was the word. Civilisation is writing is 6000 years

In the beginning God created and the rest of scripture explains that love
was the reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Because God is just, and he is the type of guy who wants to make everybody happy

Yeah, well i guess God failed big time.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Yeah, well i guess God failed big time.

So says the person with the smiley face!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Pretty sure the bank would laugh at me....and call the popo.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Great post! Obviously you are speaking from your heart.

A couple of things about what you've said. First, at any moment in time ALL throughout history there is an equal amount of evidence the World is nothing but evil and on the edge of ruin. And at the same time there is an equal amount of evidence we have nothing but an amazing abundance of blessings and we are at the height of our culture. There's a little bit of pareidolia going on here as to which conclusion you come to.

Our expulsion from Eden has two parts as I see it. First I'm pretty sure our omnipotent God knew exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about.

But as you say it is a test. The second part has to do with who we are compared to God. God is perfect, whole, and complete without having any desires or needs. The Universe was create not out of some need by God, but from an overflowing of abundance from God. Everything in the Universe including us has been created with imperfections. This is because we are not whole or perfect like God.

These imperfections in nature and in human character are the source of all evil in the World. I think the test is who we are or how we react to our own imperfections. I once heard a comedian say we are not like our parents, "we are our parents." Which is really funny because our parents can be complete idiots. The thing is since we ARE our parents we have all their strengths and weaknesses. We love them for their strengths but we hate them for their weaknesses. This is because their weaknesses are our weaknesses. People only criticize in other people what they hate about their own character. Once we accept our own weakness, make peace with our parents, only then we can become whole and complete.

The same thing is true with God. We hate God because He has created a world with imperfections. Until we accept all our own imperfections, until we accept all the imperfections, until we stop blaming God for the evil in the World, only then will we become whole and complete. I think this is the test.

The problem is everyone is really angry at their own imperfections and the way other people are so irritating, repulsive, and intruding on our space.

It terms of the game. I think everything is just fine exactly the way it is. Everything is perfect. Everything has been this way for thousands of years. People will continue to copulate and have babies. Good stuff and bad stuff will continue to happen at all the same rates.

In terms of God being the Higgs field, I think everything in the Universe exists for the sole purpose of realizing unimaginable possibilities. Nature always turns out to be so much stranger than anything we could have ever imagined. And when we experience true greatness in our lives from either experiencing great beauty in nature or great performances in sports or arts, it brings us closer to what it means to have unity with the absolute perfection and wholeness that is God. Our goal in life is to experience greatness.

edit on 11-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Without getting hung up on timeframes, I'm with you on this one.

there are certain groups of consciousness that are in charge of certain aspects of our experiences. But they can't really do anything but tricking us.

I got a message too!
It was one for the 4 witches, and the crimson king...

The main message was:
" you all have been allowed to play, draw your next cards, and play the next round!

If we go on and break the space-time Continuum we are ALL done, and in for another round"

if we believe it, we will make it happen.

So I blame the people believing such horrendous stories.

That's how all predictions work.

We really have to get our heads, hearts, and bodies together. If we want to be able to move on.

But if I see the fear people express here, because of some alleged demons that can't do squat if your not affraid of them, i doubt any body will get a pass.

Demons or Angels or God's they all draw their power from you. They are all powerless without your feelings of love or fear for them, even god.

Nothing is going to save you because god the one in the bible or any god for that matter is just another trickster.

What they know and you don't is, that they can only sell us their story if we willingly accept them and propell it.

Let's take a look at the Bible, everyone believes willingly that the scenario described will pass just like that, and by believing it you will make it happen, you even hope it happens because it would confirm your stance.

Why do you need confirmation in the form of destruction and suffering for the whole planet?

Can't you see the negativity in the future outlook described in the bible? It's rather demonios!

Nope Jesus doesn't come if you haven't learned unconditional love, how do we get to love our demons?

God only built the base construct for us to have the experience we have.
He never interfered and never will it's only us

He doesn't punish he doesn't give two cents about what we do.
He knows what the lesson is each came to learn.
If your stuck he will help but that's basically it.

We are Stuck as humanity and that's why we see a certain increase of people suddenly receiving messages very different from what has been common knowledge so far.

Spoiler alert!
The lesson is duality...

See you on the flip side fisherman

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

The 6000 years is from creation. So how many years are left?

The 6000 year number is an interesting number. It coincides with the invention of language and recording of biblical history. The idea here is until the word of God exists, we are living in a formless void of animal desires and chaos. The idea is the word God brings form to the Universe and the breath of God is the juice that makes things move around.

So you could argue God did create the Universe 6000 years ago because without the written word there is no Universe. Just chaos without form.

And if that is not convincing just remember and Omnipotent God does not have any limitations. So an omnipotent God can create the Universe in any amount of time including all the fake fossil and carbon dating evidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
Spoiler alert!
The lesson is duality...
Sincerely No Clue

I'm not sure I agree with you the lesson is "duality". I think there is just as much evidence we are one with all of existence where everything in nature is giant wave of energy. And with this giant wave of energy everything is connected to everything else.

I think duality is something invented by men because of the inherent limitations in human language make it very difficult for people to accept we live in an analog Universe not a digital one. Words are like a map. A map is a representation of reality. But the map NEVER has as much detail as reality itself. Words are not reality. Reality is not reality. Duality is word like reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join