It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Majestic: Implications of a Secret Space Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If anyone's seen this could you add a little. I'm having a time trying to find another channel to post from but they are all locked. Anyway I've heard stuff like amazing, got to watch this docu stuff like that. I'll check Amazon for the full feature they might have a copy for sale.

Here's a short description

On September 10 th 2001 Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that $2.3 trillion dollars could not be accounted for within Department of Defense expenditures. The very next day the Pentagon’s budget analyst’s office was destroyed in the 9/11 attack. The mystery remains: Where are the missing trillions Above Majestic is a shocking and provocative look at what it would take to hide a multi-trillion-dollar
Secret Space Program (a clandestine group of elite military and corporate figureheads charged with reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology also known as “Majestic 12”) from the public and the implications this would have for humanity. Viewers will be guided through take a deep dive into the origins, technologies, history, cover ups, conspiracies, testimony and research that goes beyond and Above Majestic. Featuring some the most prominent and prolific authors, researchers, whistle-blowers and disseminators in the movement for Truth and Full Disclosure.

edit on 11-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Looks incredibly interesting, let me know if you find a link as I’d love to watch it

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Looks incredibly interesting, let me know if you find a link as I’d love to watch it

Yeah it's very interesting, looks like you can buy it on Amazon through Prime or rent it for 2.99. I really want to watch this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

I watched this when it came out. If even 5% of what is covered is true...hold on to your butts.

It's a very sudden shift in perspective and scale for those of us caught up in the human run world of corruption and depravity.

I've read a lot of David Wilcocks stuff for years now. People will always have detractors and the schill force is strong against this one. I'm not into hero worship but he's always seemed to be a solid dude with insider connections and has an esoteric bent to his writings.

One thing that struck me about his website divinecosmos.com is all the free stuff. I was turned on to the law of one or the "Ra Material" from there. If you haven't read that yet I highly suggest it. Just bring your patience pants, contemplating and unpacking nearly every sentence is a chore.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Thanks, going to check out some stuff on that website you left. Wilcock is an interesting character no doubt about it. The RA material i've danced around but never read to much of it, I may dive a little now that the curiosity is there.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I am familiar with some of the work presented by the sources. Some of it is a bit far fetched, but so is thinking that such a militaristic nation as America will so easily give up the advantages of space and it's high ground.

Maybe there is technology around that can bend time and space. It sounds like a dangerous place to go when you do start bending reality. Risks of getting trapped in your own creation exist. Risks of deception and ignorance in not correctly understanding the underly technology. Maybe a chance in being able to travel and explore the universe in a realistic manner.

Being able to adjust the space within an object does raise some questions of hmm... what is going on here?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Weird, I was actually looking at this movie last night on Amazon Prime, but ended up watching a classic documentary called UFOs it has begun.
Now that I’ve seen the trailer to this I’m gonna watch it.
I skipped over it originally because of the reptilian lookin creep on the thumbnail.

ETA: you can watch this for free on Amazon Prime. Create a trial membership and you get a month of viewing pleasure.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Free full Movie

It works and it looks like it’s the full thing and ad free
In my extensive effort to find it I had to go all the way to the 2nd page of a google search of “above majestic movie”

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I saw this last night on youtube. Yes its there aswell

Cannot comment on the goodness of it, as I fell asleep.
Will have to watch again..

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nazis, nazis, nazis Again and again. Let me really put this to rest. Believe me IF the Nazis had even a small portion of their alleged Equipment they WOULD have used it. AT ANY TIME in WW2. They hadn't got it and never had it.
They were that desperate towards the end that they risked the lives of their own people just to fly one or two missions with their rocket plane and their jet plane. So IF they had this exotic equipment they would have used it.
And please don't quote "Operation Paperclip". People read more into this than it deserves. It was just an intel operation to hoover up all the German technicians before the Russians.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

123movies has it.
123movies is a free streaming service. Has just about everything.
However there are clones of the site.
The clones will ask for registration.
Close it, pick a new one. There’s about 30 different variants of the site.
They all will try to do pop ups but if you have a blocker on, you should only get one.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivek555

It is good to see David pick up his game. Not really sure what to make of all that 12 Dec 2012 stuff, It was a day where it felt good to be alive for me, did not notice any other galactic movement at the time.

It is a well researched and presented piece. Some goes into the gray zone a little, but not too much. I did not find any faults with what I can collaborate. It covers a lot of the interactions to produce a cohesive perspective of the challenges at this time.
edit on 12-8-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks found it on one of the links, I'll watch it in the next couple of days and post.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I watched most of it last night.
I think I fell asleep around the 1.5 hour mark.
Pretty decent for a documentary of this topic to be over 2 hours long.
I’ll give it credit for that.

I’m just really skeptical when I listen to anything containing Corey Goode or David Wilcock.
Goode refuses to take a lie detector test - which that itself sends red flags.

If he took the test and passed, it would verify that at the very least HE believes his story and would add a bit of credibility to the entire tale.
But he won’t, so it gives me the impression that he’s full of it and Wilcock is the mouth piece.

An extraordinary tale like this needs some sort of validation to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Here is a link to a free stream of the doc.
It works on mobile.
Click play, watch the 15second ad, hit play.
Your watching the doc.
There are 2 pop ups that open a new window.
Just close em out and enjoy the movie.

Above Majestic
edit on 12-8-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join