It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I REALLY dislike Trump, and don't think he has our best interests in mind. He hasn't really done much though, good or bad.

I just wanna say that OP is certainly a lot of words.

Cognitive dissonance much?

So just ignore unemployment and the economy?

You all are a damn joke...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: kingsquirel

My take on Trump is Hes not Hillery. I shutter to think where we would be today with her as madam president.

As I stated from the beginning he for sure was a better choice. That said it is beginning to feel from the prospective of already being on the grill...or duress if you will !

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

One Man Against the World ? Yes , but WE THE PEOPLE ARE Trump ! ....WWG1-WGA . It is Up to US to Do Everything and Anything to Insure Our Freedoms , Not just the President . Laziness Will Kill US All . Organize , Talk to Like Minded Patriots like Yourselves , and Prepare for the Next Battle Between Good and Evil to Commence ...........

GOD BLESS AMERICA , and GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT Of OUR United STATES ..........

Who just Happens to be Born a Caucasian

Agree to disagree with you here as how could he be alone as he inserted previous presidential appointments into his constituency.

So your saying out of 250 million plus people current AG Barr from the Bush family dynasty or say Giuliani from again said dynasty was his only choices?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I REALLY dislike Trump, and don't think he has our best interests in mind. He hasn't really done much though, good or bad.

I just wanna say that OP is certainly a lot of words.

Cognitive dissonance much?

So just ignore unemployment and the economy?

You all are a damn joke...

Not sure what U.S. your currently living in. But the one I reside in is dam near on the verge of a 2008 all over again.

Are you getting your stats from the same MSM that likes to bash Trump?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No , I am Not Saying ANY of that . Do you happen to be a " Creative Writer " by Any Chance ? The President hired the People who were Available , and in a Position to be Confirmed into his Cabinet . Some of these People are Showing Signs of being his Enemies , and some are Evident Sympathetic Supporters . His Personal Choices for Some of his Appointments are being Disregarded Covertly by SOME Members in his Administration , this is COMMON Knowledge . He Is in a Position of Not being able to bring All of his New Policies into Fruition because of that Situation , Sadly , C'est La Vie in American Politics Today .

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , I am Not Saying ANY of that . Do you happen to be a " Creative Writer " by Any Chance ? The President hired the People who were Available , and in a Position to be Confirmed into his Cabinet . Some of these People are Showing Signs of being his Enemies , and some are Evident Sympathetic Supporters . His Personal Choices for Some of his Appointments are being Disregarded Covertly by SOME Members in his Administration , this is COMMON Knowledge . He Is in a Position of Not being able to bring All of his New Policies into Fruition because of that Situation , Sadly , C'est La Vie in American Politics Today .

Gotcha

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join