It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: kingsquirel

Jesus..do I have to spell it out for you Ats..best choice upon being on a medium well grill...

KingSquirel, you're on to something! Please continue...

Thank you

Have watched this show about as long as I could stand and all I get from it is watching my fellow brothers in the U.S. more divided and a case of wait for tommorow....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The U.S. Government is modular blocks of power. Nobody has all of it. If someone tries to get all of it they will hit a brick wall. He has hit the wall. Obama hit the wall. It's how the system works.

In almost four years however, Trump did deliver on some things he ran on. Tax cuts, SC judges, border security improvement (still a ways to go), deregulation and re-working of trade deals (still in progress).

Now, go look at what Obama promised and what he delivered in 8 years. No new NAFTA, GITMO is not closed, no Green Jobs, no leaving Afghanistan and Iraq and no keeping your doctor which was his biggest failure and pissed people off.

People were so pissed they elected Trump. He has delivered on much of what he ran on. Not all of it, but he's not even finished the first term and people are saying he failed. WTF? He's not done yet. It may or may not be getting close to done but if he gets four more years he will have achieved almost everything he promised. Obama will never be able to stake that claim. Almost everything he ran on never happened.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The U.S. Government is modular blocks of power. Nobody has all of it. If someone tries to get all of it they will hit a brick wall. He has hit the wall. Obama hit the wall. It's how the system works.

In almost four years however, Trump did deliver on some things he ran on. Tax cuts, SC judges, border security improvement (still a ways to go), deregulation and re-working of trade deals (still in progress).

Now, go look at what Obama promised and what he delivered in 8 years. No new NAFTA, GITMO is not closed, no Green Jobs, no leaving Afghanistan and Iraq and no keeping your doctor which was his biggest failure and pissed people off.

People were so pissed they elected Trump. He has delivered on much of what he ran on. Not all of it, but he's not even finished the first term and people are saying he failed. WTF? He's not done yet. It may or may not be getting close to done but if he gets four more years he will have achieved almost everything he promised. Obama will never be able to stake that claim. Almost everything he ran on never happened.

Cannot disagree with you as I too voted for Trump for the very same reasons as if it had any inclination with our electoral college, but whhat I am asking is Trump can put in over 5800 people into office and why owe why does it feel like we are in the Bush, Clinton, Obama...era?

Cannot disagree with you as I too voted for Trump for the very same reasons as if it had any inclination with our electoral college, but whhat I am asking is Trump can put in over 5800 people into office and why owe why does it feel like we are in the Bush, Clinton, Obama...era?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
EINSTEIN IS DEAD???

Was it Eienstien, or Einstain?

I always get the two mixed up.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

As I predicted in 2016. It doesn't matter who gets elected. Trump or Hillary we have the same result. Lobbyists define domestic policy for both parties. And the CFR defines foregin policy for both parties.

Why do we even have elections!?!?!??!?!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Does this Happy Meal still have the toy or not that the crux of the issue here.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

As I predicted in 2016. It doesn't matter who gets elected. Trump or Hillary we have the same result. Lobbyists define domestic policy for both parties. And the CFR defines foregin policy for both parties.

Why do we even have elections!?!?!??!?!

Well spoken....and well said...I guess I thought that there was a choice...

I was wrong

Kinda like before the Philadelphia convention there were 8 presidents before Washington...but no one hears about the losers!

link   

One Man Against the World ? Yes , but WE THE PEOPLE ARE Trump ! ....WWG1-WGA . It is Up to US to Do Everything and Anything to Insure Our Freedoms , Not just the President . Laziness Will Kill US All . Organize , Talk to Like Minded Patriots like Yourselves , and Prepare for the Next Battle Between Good and Evil to Commence ...........

GOD BLESS AMERICA , and GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT Of OUR United STATES ..........

Who just Happens to be Born a Caucasian

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

EINSTEIN IS DEAD???

Epstein.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: gallop

EINSTEIN IS DEAD???

Epstein.

Damn mandela even throwing that under a bus..

coh!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Does this Happy Meal still have the toy or not that the crux of the issue here.

Now that was funny..

However, no toy
...just same bat time of the old bat channel of old politicans

I was really hoping that being that 5800 plus people being appointed that some of our nations greatest would get the chance...

But no..same old faces..just asking for different outcomes

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
And my last food for thought for the night per se

Hope everyone in the U.S. is ready for everything to cost more soon?

Trumps ideas of playing games and actually getting jobs back in the U.S. again might work if he was a dictator...

But all the chinese have to do for trade is wait a couple of months if not 4 years..and business as usual..

So strap on as his tariffs thus far are going to hurt...and I am not talking about the pain of getting screwed at the drive in...nah the next 3 years are going to be ugly...

Night all..best!
edit on 11-8-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I believe China will fold. Trump is the only President with balls enough to fight our getting reamed by the world and paying their way. I'l take a happy meal. Oh, and the Girls....... well you can't control them ..www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I think you are just missing Michelle Obama. All squirrels do.

Ive got a squirrel in my back yard that is continually hiding nuts. I named him Michelle.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Epstein is dead?! RIP ole sweathog.

a reply to: Drucifer

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Good ol' House.. a fine specimen.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

My take on Trump is Hes not Hillery. I shutter to think where we would be today with her as madam president.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

E = MC🔨

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join