It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ok dam near 3 years and were do we sit?

Any of the swampsters in jail? NO

EINSTEIN most important person in history to fold said swamp. Dead

Not Trump but Trump supporters put on posters to be eliminated!

Trump can put in 5800 plus people into office and he put in the last 5 presidents.....garbage

MSM hassles him...but great straw man tactic

Has a picture of himself, Bush family and several last presidents in his office hanging as a picture?

Has any one been put behind bars yet for flagrant constitutional violations?

All Democrats raise hands for illegal immigrants and free for al!

Jesus..do I have to spell it out for you Ats..best choice upon being on a medium well grill...

Comments

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here's a comment. Whether you're right or left, be better informed than this guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Here's a comment. Whether you're right or left, be better informed than this guy.

Huh..?

I might have missed out on yesterday's news cast but I am for sure on what I put down older words dad

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Guess what I am saying is got yet again caught up with the left right dichotomy and was hoping for a happy meal wit Trump. But feeling nothing but empty...

Like a empty biscuit. But is there any other choices now?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

You've barely managed a coherent thought being expressed.

I guess if I squint I can infer your meaning. But I shouldn't have to. Sorry, but you write like you don't give a crap if anyone understands you or not.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You've barely managed a coherent thought being expressed.

I guess if I squint I can infer your meaning. But I shouldn't have to. Sorry, but you write like you don't give a crap if anyone understands you or not.

Again Dad...

Curious on your take of Trumps fiascos?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
EINSTEIN IS DEAD???

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I REALLY dislike Trump, and don't think he has our best interests in mind. He hasn't really done much though, good or bad.

I just wanna say that OP is certainly a lot of words.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
EINSTEIN IS DEAD???

Yes he is and let's think about this if you had a Jack in your corner and could put 30 plus swampsters in jail with his card would you not use it?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel

EINSTEIN IS DEAD???

Yes he is and let's think about this if you had a Jack in your corner and could put 30 plus swampsters in jail with his card would you not use it?

All I really know about the guy is the theory of relativity, and that he didn't care what his hair looked like. And he was really bad at spelling.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I REALLY dislike Trump, and don't think he has our best interests in mind. He hasn't really done much though, good or bad.

I just wanna say that OP is certainly a lot of words.

Ya, just dawned on me Trump is a Straw man...and its still America and I am calling the kettle black as I see it

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You've said nothing of substance. There is plenty of criticism and praise to be said, but literally nothing found here.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I like Turtles!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I'll spell it out for you, but I'm not so sure you'll listen. Stop drinking and go to bed before you embarrass yourself any further. Nighty night!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I just wanna know how Einstein is involved 64 years after his death. WHAT DID HE KNOW??? WE NEED ANSWERS???

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
You've said nothing of substance. There is plenty of criticism and praise to be said, but literally nothing found here.

Wow...really?

So let's rewind this...

Let's say for arguement that we are talking about a happy meal..

You still with me?

So you open said happy meal..and under the package all you have is wrappers and no meal!

Does the emptiness to you now have no substance?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My take on Trump is that Trump is what happens when business as usual is no longer possible and the business as usual people still want to do business as usual but disguise it as something else. Trump is the something else.....that isn't.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Jesus..do I have to spell it out for you Ats..best choice upon being on a medium well grill...

KingSquirel, you're on to something! Please continue...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday

Wow...really?

So let's rewind this...

Let's say for arguement that we are talking about a happy meal..

You still with me?

So you open said happy meal..and under the package all you have is wrappers and no meal!

Does the emptiness to you now have no substance?

I have a family of 6 (big order) and Wendy's shorted me a Jr. Bacon cheeseburger and large fry today. I get the conspiracy now. I went back in and they fixed the conspiracy though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join