It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says He Was Vice President During Parkland Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Joe Biden said he was vice president when the deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, took place. Except, it happened in 2018, more than a year after he left office -- the latest gaffe by the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Biden told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”
. www.bloomberg.com...

One of Biden's campaign officials said Biden was thinking of the Sandy Hook shooting from 2012.

Joe Biden does not need to be president of the United States. Sometimes, you just need to recognize that you're slipping mentally and it's time to hang up your hat and relax for a while. Not all older folks lose it. I know some stay sharp as tacks well into their 90's. But, lots of them do fade cognitively, and the pressure of campaigning, much less the presidency, is more than they can handle.

I first noticed something was a bit off when his wife, Jill, seemed to be everywhere with him and talking for him at times. She would interrupt him and try to clarify certain things. She hovered.

We all know Biden is prone to gaffs and we have all seen the funny memes. But, this is more than that. He is entering a new stage, imo, and it has now become heartbreaking to witness. But, it seems "they" continue to push him on and on further and further, all the while covering for his missteps and faulty memory.

If he were to win, he would probably stay upstairs most of the time and let his handlers take care of everything, only dragging him out to give a teleprompter speech every now and then.

I have witnessed an elderly person's decline into dementia. It is not a comfortable thing to behold, much less something that should be made fun of or used for political barbs.

I think he should gracefully bow out. But, he's ahead in the polls against the rest of the Democrat candidates.

Should he take it to the end? How could he bow out gracefully and with dignity?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

poor guy, he has seriously turned the corner on mental capacity. I wont make fun, could happen to us all, besides theres real faults of Joe Biden we could point at endlessly.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That's how I feel, too. I will criticize his politics all day long, but I can see the cognitive decline. I refuse to laugh anymore about it. He just needs to gracefully bow out somehow.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I get the feeling someone FORCED Joe Biden to run for President. Even his boss for 8 years (Barack Obama) isn't endorsing Joe.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sandy Hook? As in kindergartners or first graders? I highly doubt they made a trip to the White House to see Uncle Joe.

It's sad to see someone sliding downhill like this, I feel the same way about Mueller re: his House testimony. He looked like he couldn't remember why he was there half the time and I see the same thing from Biden. There has to be a point where one recognizes it and steps out of the picture gracefully.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders could take Joe's place, but as we saw in the last debate, Bernie has serious "Anger Issues". Frustration would cause Bernie to physically attack President Trump during a debate.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
After the Sandy Hook mass shooting, President Obama tasked V.P. Joe Biden with stopping mass murders in the U.S..

From December 2012: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Mueller was hard to watch, too. If that performance was for real, he went downhill fast over the last 2-1/2 years. You could just tell he was propped up like a dummy and told to say the same two or three phrases when questioned..."it's not in my purview"..."if it's in the report, I stand by that"..."I can't talk about that".

Biden is slipping into the past though. That's a bad sign. Calling Theresa May Maggie Thatcher several times is more than a gaff.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bernie Sanders could take Joe's place, but as we saw in the last debate, Bernie has serious "Anger Issues". Frustration would cause Bernie to physically attack President Trump during a debate.

Lol and then Trump world whoop his ass up and down the stage. God, I would PPV that.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama probably was thinking, "I need to give that old man some busy work".

link   
He represents the Democrat Party's best and brightest.
They must be so proud.

link   
Did you know Trump was there at 7/11?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I feel bad for Geriatric Joe. The poor old guy is imploding right in front of our eyes. It will be ok for Joe though because those dumbass Liberal Lemmings will still vote for him, senile or not.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
And don't forget this gem ................. 😃

Biden completely flubs where mass shootings occurred

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden expressed his sympathy for the victims of the weekend’s mass shootings in Houston and Michigan

— bungling the locations of the tragedies in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Look on the bright side, Geriatric Joe can just switch from curing cancer and cure Alzheimer's, or what the hell maybe both. He's Super Man.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
#MAGA2020
edit on 10-8-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: Why would any sane person vote for a Democrat? If there's anything the democratic leadership has taught me, it's that most of them are either in way over their heads or way out of their league -- and that Trump is seemingly in a league of his own.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A great statesman .................... 🥳

Joe Biden: ‘We Choose Truth Over Facts’

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden made an odd statement on Thursday while campaigning in Iowa, telling a group of supporters "we choose truth over facts."

Forceful, Stern & Firm ....😃

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I forgot about that one. Oh well, at least he's still in Texas. It's just 700 miles away from El Paso, that's all.

Biden's wife should step in and stop this charade! She has to know he's not up to this task.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There is something special in the way democrats pick their candidates. Wonder if they carry an stigma in the a$$. Sure that thing bleeds.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 10-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join