It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Do We Know???? (Epstein death).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
His death will streamline the investigation into Public Corruption. That is the SDNY unit that was tasked with the overall investigation.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Is there any chance the "good guys" got to Epstein before the inevitable and placed him in ultra level witness protection program?

I don't think they would take the chance of him showing up alive and well.

If he made a deal, he will not live to enjoy it.

JM2C

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Is there any chance the "good guys" got to Epstein before the inevitable and placed him in ultra level witness protection program?

I don't think they would take the chance of him showing up alive and well.

If he made a deal, he will not live to enjoy it.

JM2C

Maybe he did make a deal... which would be likely based on prior events, and they had no choice but to kill him.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1. Epstein is in a low profile easy to access place with simple to bribe people or simply team players in the right positions

2. the public is set up with the suicide idea with the first "marks on the neck" story

3. sure Epstein is hanging, with his friends in some secret location

4. see #3 above

5. the medical examiner from the JFK magic bullet theater will be used, or if he is too old his son, or nephew

6. see #5 above

7. again see #5 above. This is all too easy.

8. just keep looking up and to the right at that book suppository building

9. the medical examiner will photoshop it, or maybe work with the layers in the .pdf file

10. Yes, you and the rest of the public can reasonably be told whatever the group wants you to believe and you will believe it.

Case closed.

I wrote this. Go figure. See #5 above.

It's all too easy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Okay...What Do We Know????

That no one is willing to march on Washington over this or even change their voting patterns.

So it doesn't really matter if he was murdered or simply allowed to hang himself.... its all over now.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

It's a heck of show though isn't it?

How can one make money from it?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: charolais
Why is everyone so shocked at the words "found unresponsive"? I see that phraseology used in the news all the time.

If you found someone hanging in a jail cell would you use the word "unresponsive" to describe it?

They didn't say he was found hanging, or with a make-shift noose around his neck, of the victim of an apparent suicide.

Nope, he was unresponsive.

I think I would have had something a little more descriptive to say had I been the one to find him.

Thank you for your post! I have been unable to find where anyone has stated it is a fact that he hanged himself or had marks on his neck. I have only seen found unresponsive or unconscious in his cell. All other remarks are apparent speculations and opinions on why he may have been so, but definitely not known facts.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: DanDanDat

It's a heck of show though isn't it?

How can one make money from it?

Sell Tshirt

"I wanted to see the elite brought to justice and all I got was this Tshirt"

With some kinda graphic that depicts Trump, Clinton and that UK princess on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
and Barr (current head of DoJ) has been bending over backwards to cover up numerous Trump misdeeds.

TDS much?

Otherwise, provide some evidence of your ludicrous claim.

Unlike Clinton, Trump has had actual accusers come forward with rape allegations against him in connection with Epstein.

Unlike Clinton? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Truly frightened people hang themselves, because it is seen as a painless way to go. (Compared to their other options.)

Eh? Hanging painless compared to a single gunshot to the head (over in a split second)?

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but that is just plain silly.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Thank you for your post! I have been unable to find where anyone has stated it is a fact that he hanged himself or had marks on his neck. I have only seen found unresponsive or unconscious in his cell. All other remarks are apparent speculations and opinions on why he may have been so, but definitely not known facts.

Someone already pointed out that since he is a sex offender, he is likely very familiar with things like 'erotic asphyxiation', so it is possible that, since there apparently is nothing in the cell that he could actually 'hang' himself from, that he 'hung' himself from something low, and was lying on the floor when they found him, with the noose still around his neck.

That would explain some of the confusion about the wording of how he was found, but certainly not the question of whether he really did it himself or not.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
I seem to be the only one wanting to know who is inheriting all of his possessions.

Apparently there is only one close relative, his younger brother Mark, and they are already scrutinizing him pretty closely..

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is...interesting.

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

CBS

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Let's see...
I'm a billionaire.
I have more power and $$$ than any little peon can imagine.
I go to jail once - and once out? Yeah - I put my BILLIONS to work and formed an EXIT STRATEGY for if/when I ever go back to jail. (You see, I thought too much of myself to ever think I could go to jail the first place - but - here we are now and it's time to get the Exit Strategy going).
Plans go kind'a like...
I'll make it look like I tried to kill myself once...
Then be on suicide watch.
Then not be.
And the cameras will not work and the guards will be tired and there will be a body waiting in the wings and all those people I paid who KNOW how to GET 'ER DONE (and were paid in the multiple millions) - GOT 'ER DONE!
You can use your imagination from here...
Nothing is impossible when you've got all those Benjamin's on your side and a hoard of people who don't want you to testify.
Oh and that being said? I'm sure - in the case of his murder? You can't tell me he didn't have a whole lot of insurance.
Insurance like videos, names,dates, proof of all kinds in a nice little thumb drive strategically placed worldwide ready to be leaked - IF the Clinton's or The Royals or this Actor or That Tycoon decided to 'off' him.
So really I don't see him being 'offed' at all - other than 'carried off' by his Exit Strategy Team.
Just sayin' -

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Dead- Maybe but maybe not.why? Not the little black book but the big black book. Mossad agent planted long time ago to blackmail all and who they wanted ,its called honey trapping.
My thinking is with all the info they have he would use it as a safe way out ( lifeline)-body double at morgue and fake autopsy done , the body may be cremated and no future test would be done to see if its the real Epstein.look at it this way if I had all the dirt on everyone
And the money and was in his shoes I would have the kill switch activated.If you were to kill me I would release all info on to the web ,very easily done.no way they killed him or he committed suicide .He may be lugging his head off on some tropical island with new identity and a complete new surgically lifted face.look people they have big names and big $ for his services.He job is done and accomplished and we are all watching a show of distraction.Inside job big time.Thats my take on it.Enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Drclouseau

I concur, I think he's alive drinking the bottle of ancient whisky he's been saving for a special occasion.

Recent reports of his demeanor in the week leading up to his "death" suggest that he was in good spirits; one lawyer even said he seemed optimistic to the point of being "delusional." Spoke in future tense (that he'd see his lawyers on Sunday)--so this doesn't mesh with a man suffering from depression.

I'm weirdly interested in the vending machines--evidently he and the lawyers cleared the candy machine TWICE. In like a week. Hunger is understandable with 12 hours/day of meetings with his lawyers in a private room, but an entire machine full of candy--TWICE? By eating candy, new candy would need to be brought in from their supplier. I wonder if something was embedded in the candy/wrappers of the new candy that was brought in (instructions maybe?). The vending machine detail has been mentioned in several articles as it it's a curiosity....instead it strikes me as stupidly visible evidence that they needed the candy (or what it contained) urgently. Just as stupidly visible as a conveniently malfunctioning camera and conveniently sleeping guards (included a VOLUNTEER guard?!).

I agree, this should be the plot of a blockbuster movie, not real life!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Now rumor has it that Epstein may have cut a deal with the feds. He would talk, and name names, tell them everything, in return for not more than 5 years behind bars and entry into the Witness Protection Program.

Interesting development.

Not sure this really changes anything; he could be dead or alive.

Dead - The elites found out about his deal and put a hit out on him.

Alive - The feds faked the suicide and spirited him out of MCC into witness protection.

I'd say the odds favor dead.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Now it's being reported he signed his will two days before he died.

Why the sudden need to sign his will if he didn't know or think he might die or was preparing to kill himself?

So, he either planned to killed himself, or expected someone to off him.

Jeffrey Epstein signed his will just two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell — leaving behind a nearly $600 million fortune, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

The court document, filed in the US Virgin Islands, where the convicted sex molester owned two isles — including one that locals dubbed “Pedophile Island’’ — was filed Aug. 8.

NYPost

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Even if he were faking his death, he would need the will in place to protect his assets from being seized in civil law suits. Fake or not, the will still gets executed (unless somebody tells the judge and lawyers about it being fake - which would make it harder to keep secret.)

Maybe someone told him they were going to fake his death, and he should get his will ready.

Maybe they told him that, but then killed him anyway.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Truly frightened people hang themselves, because it is seen as a painless way to go. (Compared to their other options.)

Eh? Hanging painless compared to a single gunshot to the head (over in a split second)?

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but that is just plain silly.

Well.... I guess not painless. It's just easier.

With a gunshot you have to make the decision to die all at once, when you pull the trigger. Weak willed people can't do it.

With hanging, you can convince yourself you've still got an out, all the way until you kick the chair out from under your feet, and suddenly realize you're not going to be able stand on it again. Weak willed people have an easier time.

With hanging, you kind of get to ease into it. The pain doesn't start until its already too late to change your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join