It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Do We Know???? (Epstein death).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hate to be the prison guard involved. They are pretty much screwed at this point because their name has to come out eventually and it doesn't matter now whether it was just a suicide or something else.

They have been thrown into the world of conspiracy theorist forever. It's going to be a bumpy ride for that person.
edit on 10-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1. Epstein is in a low profile easy to access place with simple to bribe people or simply team players in the right positions

2. the public is set up with the suicide idea with the first "marks on the neck" story

3. sure Epstein is hanging, with his friends in some secret location

4. see #3 above

5. the medical examiner from the JFK magic bullet theater will be used, or if he is too old his son, or nephew

6. see #5 above

7. again see #5 above. This is all too easy.

8. just keep looking up and to the right at that book suppository building

9. the medical examiner will photoshop it, or maybe work with the layers in the .pdf file

10. Yes, you and the rest of the public can reasonably be told whatever the group wants you to believe and you will believe it.

Case closed.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Generation9 because: magic

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You know how it goes.... the jailhouse employees were all new hires, just last month, real good guys. Their names are fake and their files go missing anyway so who cares, right? That pedo got what he deserved, right? Case closed.

It's all too easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It's very rare for a narcissistic sociopath to commit suicide but, we live in very strange times. I'm quite sure he is dead. The big question is how. The ME report should be out some time next week but, they could doctor it.

Epstein had close connections and alot of dirt on some of the most powerful & wealthiest pedophile people in the world who prefer to stay in the shadows at any cost. $100 Million to make the problem go away is pocket change to them. There are unique clandestine teams that specialize in this type of matter.

Things that are less suspicious than the Epstein Suicide:

- Hillary Clinton sober
- Joe Biden not touching people inappropriately
- Elizabeth Warren's heritage
- Kamala Harris's career advancement
- Cory Booker smiling
- Beto standing still
- Michael Moore walking

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Of course the psychiatrist is a new guy, hired just last month, a real good guy.

You track him down and he says he's too nervous to talk about it.

You get gas lighted on your way home.

It's all too easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Did you really ask "how will they explain lying to the public"? Really?

I mean they've got sports scores, weather, scantily clad women jiggling to the music, financial news, ancient alien theories, drag queen story hour, etc.

You won't remember anything next week.

It's all too easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

That's called confusion. Blood in the ear and a magic bullet falls out his anus. PDF layers and photoshop. That girl from the theater club at the liberal leftist college.

It's all too easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They tried to get you angry from the very beginning. They said he was under suicide watch. That's what they said. It's the truth. I saw it on television. It has to be the truth.

So you are angry now and blaming the prison, no the jail, the psychiatrist, no the guard, the third floor snack machine, the underground parking garage, the ticket stub to some foreign location that was found in the rubble outside the bar.

The gate swings so easily.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Beyond this, we really don't have any "FACTS".

I notice you quoted the word facts. Smart man considering we only have
what mainstream is telling us. And I don't see how that can ever be taken
as fact. In truth we don't have any facts only what we are told.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
No matter what we all knew in advance of this actually happening, the FBI will not rest until no one is found guilty!

But then maybe a surprise will happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The investigation has to look real for the moment, but it will fade from the news cycles.

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead. He's being protected the right way, because his trial is not until October 2020. No way he could be kept on "suicide watch" and kept safe from the powerful people who want him dead, for that long. THINK ABOUT IT.
Wish it were so... !

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
No matter what we all knew in advance of this actually happening, the FBI will not rest until no one is found guilty!

Seems to me any surprise will only come from Barr and I imagine
even he is intimidated.
edit on 11-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The fact is nobody is looking at the girls. They're the girls in the group. They have different laws. They get easy money and feel like they are helping the agenda.

Do a big study on just exactly who are the girls.

But nobody will.

Oh you'll see some show on television that will tell you EVERYTHING. Then you'll go to sleep and get up the next morning and go to some shlep job.

Case closed.

The same girls will keep working the sex compromise business.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Generation9 because: some stuff

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
The fact is nobody is looking at the girls. They're the girls in the group. They have different laws. They get easy money and feel like they are helping the agenda.

Do a big study on just exactly who are the girls.

But nobody will.

Oh you'll see some show on television that will tell you EVERYTHING. Then you'll go to sleep and get up the next morning and go to some shlep job.

Case closed.

The same girls will keep working the sex compromise business.

I'll take you up on that. Any directives?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Seems to me any surprise will only come from Barr and I imagine
even he is intimidated.

Attorney General Barr was asked about being "intimidated" in a very revealing CBS interview 3 months ago.

Essentially he said that he's reached the end of his career, and will render decisions without any regard to what people think, gaining/losing upward mobility, or granting favors that are unlawful.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You obviously share from great knowledge.

However

Essentially he said that he's reached the end of his career,

Subtle difference between his career and his life.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You obviously share from great knowledge.

However

Essentially he said that he's reached the end of his career,

Subtle difference between his career and his life.

Not for some people no, some people 'are' their career, losing that means losing it all. The consequences can be as bad depending on what work they used to to :/

edit on 11-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Not for some people no, some people 'are' their career, losing that means losing it all. The consequences can be as bad depending on what work they used to to :/

I won't disagree with that but everyone is concerned with HOW they die
more than how their career ends. No?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Honestly, we can rest a bit easy over this whole matter. We can.

This is the greatest conspiracy since the JFK assassination! Nobody died in Watergate. People died here.

This won't go away very easy. This is the greatest conspiracy of our time. AND, it IS a conspiracy, no matter how you slice it!

The death of this douche bag has put the MSM, the government, and all the NGO's in a box. There's no escape from this one.

People will not let it go. There will HAVE to be answers, and if those answers are shady the S# WILL hit the fan!!

Guaranteed!!

I hope you are right, Flying'
However, I have a feeling that people, in general, will indeed let it go.
Even the assassination of a President was 'let go', in the sense that the people responsible were never brought to justice. They got away with it.
Maybe I am just too cynical, but I think that Epstein will be another case where people KNOW the truth but it's a little too much for them to accept and thus the whole episode will be limited to furnishing the pages of conspiracy websites/books.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Malisa

I won't disagree with that but everyone is concerned with HOW they die
more than how their career ends. No?

Kind of mixed up lol, if your entire life purpose and career is to provide rich people with little girls for rape and you groom them as if they were peaches and then provide them and your land goes dry then your business die, and you were the only one who knew how to make the peaches grow full and nice. So you go away as well....

And the way it goes down is that once you are not able to provide anymore then you go out of business, and in this current matter going out of business means going out entirely from this world. Seems pretty obvious lol.

But we still have to look into the other issue where it seems like it all happened so freakishly weird.. like cameras failing, no one around at all to watch him, no one will be able to see his body and stuff...

I honestly don't think he died at all, maybe they'll put up some puppet out there and then he'll be away very happy forever, who knows.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join