It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress upset about Epstein death should release names of who used hush fund or shut up

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I predict that this he Epstein “suicide” will be big news from mainstream people for a few days, and then the story will gradually fade away like the Vegas shooter

In the meantime, we see public figures expressing their outrage, including members of Congress

I think as the week goes on we will see more members of Congress on both sides express concerns over this incident

Wel I have a suggestion

Instead of members of Congress virtue signaling about how upset they are that powerful people will not face justice for sexual crimes, why don’t they clean out their own house, and release the names of every member of congress that used the tax payer paid for hush fund to pay of people who accused members of Congress of sexual improprieties?

Until they do this, I find all of their comments about the Epstein situation to be hollow and meaningless

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
''You guys uncover''
''NO, you guys uncover''
''No you guys''
''You guys ''
''You''
''You''
''Snore....''

Oh look the Super Bowl is next week. Congress adjourned...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
I like your idea but It will take a push and a temporary agreement to put political ideals to the side and join forces as one by BOTH democrats and republicans for justice to be served.

So long story short. this will go away with no justice.
This is how it will play out.

The left will blame trump for the hit due to his comments about epstein and his picture with him.

The right will blame the Clintons for bills vip status on the Lolita express.

The left will point the fingers at the right and vice versa for a few weeks.

There will be another 52 Q threads about 78D chess and nothing will come from it.

Another week later SQUIRREL

Epstein will become the next DC madam. Ahh Right, you had already forgotten about her didn't you.
edit on 48831America/ChicagoSat, 10 Aug 2019 16:48:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Good point.

But suppose names are dropped., then what?

Would we pick and choose which i person is guilty or innocent... Because some of the recruitment happened at Mar a Lago according to the victims who named places and people...

Would the peoples' favorite politicians be immune from punishment...

Would name dropping further show the division in this country.. Pick your poison.

And let the United States never ever speak on women's rights in other countries, because we rape and abuse a lot worse

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Good point.

But suppose names are dropped., then what?

Would we pick and choose which i person is guilty or innocent... Because some of the recruitment happened at Mar a Lago according to the victims who named places and people...

Would the peoples' favorite politicians be immune from punishment...

Would name dropping further show the division in this country.. Pick your poison.

And let the United States never ever speak on women's rights in other countries, because we rape and abuse a lot worse

I'm sure that recruitment at Mar a Lago stopped after Trump banned Epstein, for sexually harassing an underage girl.

And beyond that, the chips must fall wherever they may. Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is the criteria used by the law.

Do you have a source on that last statement? Because I find it hard to believe that we do, when there are countries that barter women for goats.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A "Hush" fund should never have existed in the first place. That kinda crap is part of the problem and erodes justice. How did we even get to BS measures like this? It's not American at all, sounds more like banana republic type corruption!

We as Americans need to rally against rules and legislation like this and NOW! I urge everyone to open the floodgates and call. call, call your representatives multiples times daily and complain, complain, complain. Even if you can go to their offices.

DO IT! We need a Full Stop on all this corruption.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Vicious1 because: Spelling grammar errors

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
impeach trump he knew epstein a reply to: interupt42

hey just kidding

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Age of consent

edit on 11-8-2019 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No one will say or do s#it about this. It will simply go away. His death was not just to silence him, but it was also to set an example to anyone else who would dare to speak up. Their message..."Speak, and there is absolutely nowhere on this earth that you can run or hide. We WILL silence you. [Yours truly, Hillary]" I think everyone has gotten the message.
edit on 12-8-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You can already see it in other threads

The only people at fault here they say is the jail

So low level guard will get thrown under the bus, the fbi will make a big deal how the investigation is on going, and none of the people in power who committed these crimes will ever be brought to justice

And those of us upset by this will be called conspiracy theorists and attacked

new topics

top topics

join