It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Netflix beginning to show its true colours..? NWO rumblings or ANTIFA propaganda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Stop watching Fox-News for a while, it clearly messes with your head.

Ha! Stop making assumptions - I'm based in the UK, and I appraise media across multiple platforms & via many different news providers, both liberal & conservative, and occasionally the left too, though I have less & less respect for the left as time marches ever onwards. I check news from several other countries too. The Labour party in the UK is in a shambles, and espouses some ridiculous opinions across a range of important subjects, they really are becoming a bit of a disgrace to the nation. And to think, four years ago I was a card carrying member of the Labour party, but no chance of that any longer (though I do respect several independent MPs in the Labour party, and the Mayor of Greater Manchester, where I live, who is Labour). The Liberal Democrats were a party to support once, but they've taken a ridiculous position on Brexit, which seems hard to overcome in terms of deciding to support them in the short to mid-term.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join