It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is today the day you finally believe in _______

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Do you really believe he killed himself?

Yes. But I also think someone helped facilitate this.

Have you seen the big head photo? Oxygen mask on a dead man? Hell no. That's a dummy. No legs.

I am completely shocked that the photo with the big head was released to the public. In that picture you see four people. Epstein in the background and three other people in the foreground. Epstein's head should be the smaller of the four, but the three people closer to the camera all have smaller heads. The guy closest to the camera must be able to stick his whole head into a keyhole.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh, and whoever is running the 40-weeks project is most likely involved. Watch the stock market muddle through this difficult time and continue higher. They burned the roof off the church and hit the Pentecost right on time. This chunk of land we call America is still the strongest military force and even our enemy won't destroy it when they hope to control it.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

It's him, he's dead. How he got dead is what I would like more information regarding.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Respectfully I ask you how can you believe he is dead?

Epstein is worth more alive than dead. He is a treasure chest of information and technique.

The media is pushing the suicide story before anything is really known. How can you go along with this as the official story?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Remember how eyewitnesses and local news all claimed Jesus was dead? Then later Jesus appeared to his group of followers and the strength of that has lasted thousands of years.

Tell me what would you think if Jeffrey Epstein met you in a private setting? What would you think and more importantly what would you do for the group?

Epstein was not a pimp and the idea that he was all about sex is meant as a cover. He and his group utilize sexual thrills and sexually compromising evidence to persuade influential people. If you were influential is some way and Epstein met up with you to talk business you would realize that he was not dead and you would most likely be hooked.

edit on 12-8-2019 by Generation9 because: not dead

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Respectfully I ask you how can you believe he is dead?

Because that's what I believe.

Epstein is worth more alive than dead. He is a treasure chest of information and technique.

He's worth more dead since he cannot testify against anyone at that point.

<< 1   >>

join