It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is today the day you finally believe in _______

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am posting this in secret societies because jeffrey epstein Is dead. The guy who had dirt on many many people in multiple countries. He died in prison, was he on suicide watch? What happened to the camera footage, supposedly it malfunctioned last night. When was the last time someone killed themself in the prison?

Do you really believe he killed himself?

If not, who or what killed him?

Clinton’s??? While then Clinton Body Count has some mysterious deaths, the fact is the Clinton’s couldn’t even beat Trump, so do they really have the juice to do this?

The crown? What do you think happened to Princess Diana? Still, if they have that much power in New York, than we need to relook at the theory that Crown still controls America.

Is their a power that controls/controlled the Clintons and the crown? Who would have the juice to do this? That’s why the title utilizes _______. Fill in the blank with your Uber powerful secret or semi secret group.

I see 4 options:

While It’s hard to believe that everything fell in line that a suicide like this could happen. I hope that’s the case because that leaves 3 options left.

There is an Uber powerful group(deep state or whatever) with this much power. More powerful than the Clinton machine and the crown. Then this takes up 2 of the 3 options left. .

Since the Clinton and their allies constantly attack Trump, then Q is correct and Trump is fighting evil and everyone around the world needs to support him.
Or
Trump is only alive because he’s playing ball and everyone in power is under this secret society. If so, humanity is Efed.

The final options, because it’s ATS

Aliens!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

that Crown still controls America.

All roads point to Britain and Rome.
edit on 10-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've been mulling over the most likely scenario as well.

Another option is a faked death. But it probably would be easier just to really do it.

Whatever happened, it is suspect as all hell. Nobody was watching such a high profile inmate at all times? Everybody and their mother knew he could implicate a thousand people that for sure didn't want to be implicated.

Wouldn't a person in that position have a "dead man's switch" as insurance? So as soon as he was offed, names, dates and crimes, photos and video would be released. That seems like common sense.

Really not sure what to make of it except it's the surface ripples of a war going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Even my spouse, who is not AT ALL into conspiracies and such, said, "You don't really believe he killed himself, do you?"

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I hope he was really murdered and did have a dead man switch in place

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

My stomach keeps repeating two letters...

UK

I wonder what it could mean.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think it’s more like game of thrones where the so called elites are always vying for more power and forming factions and shifting alliances.

The Clintons and Trumps of the world even the crown all answer to a higher authority hidden behind the curtain pulling all the strings. Is that hidden authority having it’s own power struggle from within? It could well be the case.

Either that or it’s aliens.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The folks who made 3 towers collapse using 2 planes were the perpetrators.

Of this I have absolutely no doubt.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Epstein is dead because powerful people wanted it that way. I don't even consider that a man on 'suicide' watch successfully killed himself and the cameras watching him 'failed' at just the right time.

This is complete BS and the guilty escape justice again.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Juice to do this? Anyone with a few hundred thousand dollars would have the juice to do this. Corruption is rampant in New York.

Jaden
edit on 10-8-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well he for sure did not commit suicide.

As crazy as it sounds, I’m leaning towards body swap and he’s on his way to Israel.

I also read that with him out of the way, certain things can be exposed that would have been harder had he been left alive... libel, gag orders, ,etc... or so this article states...

www.rawstory.com... on=true

I’m currently on the fence.

Good thing is this whole thing is way bigger than me so it doesn’t really matter what I think, I’m just making popcorn and enjoying the showz

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's a no brainer. I feel like we are living in some weird conspiracy movie.

How was this allowed to happen? Underground elite society with more money than we can fathom.

Will it happen again? You betcha it will. We should really demand answers, but I think we all know that's a lost cause.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

think it’s more like game of thrones where the so called elites are always vying for more power and forming factions and shifting alliances.

In the end the iron bank always wins...

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 10-8-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The "He committed suicide" will be hammered by all the news until most people accept it. Tell a lie enough times and people will believe.

I saw a meme the other day that had a photo of Comey and said something like "I don't always exonerate Hillary, but when I do, it's because I found my own suicide note in her e-mails."

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This goes all the way to the top of the pyramid and it stinks to high heaven.

Were there 3 dancing Israelis outside the jail?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Or somewhere in between...

"The knights of the square flag"
"The holy guard"
"CERN"
"BIS"

But your probably right, lets clean from outside in...

NC

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I believed in secret societies for a long time now.

but believing in them doesn't do much. we need TO DO something. and what can WE do?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Do you really believe he killed himself?

Yes. But I also think someone helped facilitate this.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Nah, msm told me he offed himself..

Plus you want me to believe that a bunch of powerful uber drivers did this? That doesn't pass the Facebook news test.

Jk nah hes not dead, I'm sure he's in somewhere with someone very powerful, yet disturbing, a client if you will. I think the "breaking news" headlines should have said "inevitable ending." Though I pray to whomever listens that this will not be the ending and only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i agree with the OP that it might have been the Clintons. Only the Clintons or maybe Obama would have cause to be involved. Definitely someone from the left. The right is rarely responsible for shady dealings and the right is often the hero in these stories. Conspiracy theory does not go both ways, only one. There is clear evidence of this truth all over ATS.

All hail Reagan and Trump, here to save us from the evil NWO

top topics

<<   2 >>

join