It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats NEED to hold hearings to PROVE Epsteins Death!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Who wants to put bets on how long till the guards that were on duty also "commit suicide"?
I say 2 weeks till at least 1 is gone in an "accident"

There is nowhere near the normal level of activity around his body in the photos I have seen...notwithstanding that the assumption is that they already know he is dead there is almost no perspective of urgency or a struggle for organised syncronicity at all to be seen....looks fishy for sure....but it could be either side trying to keep him safe and protected and off of the chess board....or he could have been given the final option and taken the easy way out....by either side....both were done with him.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You know the family of John Dillinger just last week had his body exhumed to have it tested as they don't believe it was him the FBI killed. They had pictures too...just saying.

Not so hard to believe Epstien is dead. Lots of people wanted him dead...pretty simple

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Au79uA

Among other things.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A high profile guy on suicide watch...

Department of Justice spokesman Lee Plourde told The Post that Epstein, 66, was not “currently” on watch in his cell at the Manhattan Correctional Facility while he awaited trial on child sex-trafficking charges.

Plourde refused to say whether that meant Epstein had been taken off additional monitoring or whether he had never been getting special attention to make sure he did not kill himself.

Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch when he hanged himself - NY Post

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Democrats? Great idea!

While we're at it, let's hire some foxes to watch the henhouse!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I find that stoicism along with other disciplines are difficult to hold to in the face of all the crappola that surrounds us in this modern world with all the ''draws'' that pull in one direction and pull in the other. I think that stoicism takes time to develop, it dosen't seem to be something that just ''happens'' to an individual. We certainly are not born with it.

First, I think it takes a person who is willing to toss off as much of our early programing through parents and society in order to and that is hard. Now with this two sided paradigm we are living through, falling to either side and accepting those ethics as ones own further limits our ability to be stoic.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why is this a Democrat thing?

If there anything we can be non partisan about its this piece of human scum. Plus if someone had him killed the list of pedophiles who used his services are powerful people on the left, right, fringe, and in between so it literally could be anybody having him killed.

Yes, I'm going to need more proof that he died AND was not whisked away by some benefactor. On the otherhand If he had the dirt on me and I had unlimited means, this is way way easier no? For the elite it would be like putting down a dog

Even if he did really off himself, no one is going to to be satisfied with that. I do feel sorry for the on shift schlubs who were working. They are going to get the equivalent of a body cavity search (and maybe a literal one)
edit on 8/10/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

What you say is completely fair.

Crazy times.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

He was in Federal custody on Manhattan and still bought the farm. How was that possible, Mr. Barr? Is Trump happy now?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Who wants to put bets on how long till the guards that were on duty also "commit suicide"?
I say 2 weeks till at least 1 is gone in an "accident"

If there was any 'inside job' quality to it, then obviously the guards were involved, they were doing what others told them to do. Whether it was murder, suicide or deception and play-acting, the guards were in on it.

It will take months for this story to subside.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

If there anything we can be non partisan about its this piece of human scum.

Exactly.

Hopefully the rabid political cheerleaders on BOTH sides don't allow themselves to become distracted as they normally are and start to fight and blame one another while the aholes go unpunished.

Come on everyone don't let the MSM,Social media , the GOP , or the DNC allow this to become the typical right vs left crap.
There are plenty of turds on both sides .

The fact that the MSM,Social media , the GOP , and the DNC puts more focus and resources to the war on drugs over pedo and human traffickers where there ALL REAL innocent victims involved , should tell you that pedos are running rampant among our leaders on BOTH sides. Not to mention the obvious hit job on Epstein to silence him. That had to come from very well connected people.

AGAIN don't let this go away by making it a LEFT vs RIGHT thing or allowing them to turn it political. That is how they distract the people and make things go away. This should be something all individual republicans and democrats should stand together on.

edit on 39831America/ChicagoSat, 10 Aug 2019 16:39:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Elaborate escape plan initiated 😎

Everybody has a price 😎

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

don't know about trump but i bet bill and hillary are

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

That's why I wrote that since the Democrats have a majority in Congress, they need to start an investigation. Retired spook Robert David Steele also said that he should have been placed in protective custody at GITMO several weeks ago as this would happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Retired spook Robert David Steele also said that he should have been placed in protective custody at GITMO several weeks ago as this would happen. Its that simple

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's why I wrote that since the Democrats have a majority in Congress, they need to start an investigation. Plus they have the crazy ones like AOC beating on the garbage cans. So let it rip. Retired spook Robert David Steele also said that he should have been placed in protective custody at GITMO several weeks ago as this would happen. Steele mentioned his connections to INTEL. His "girfriend" handler is now on the clock. Les watch how this now plays out.

Or are you in agreement with much of the sentiment in the quotes you offer that he commited suicide or that maybe he was hung by some other inmate to get him for his pedo life style.

NO and NO.

Or maybe he was killed by the powers that be to shut him up.

YES

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Next up on deck. Lets watch.

Meet the ‘Madam’ Who Connects Jeffrey Epstein to the Clintons and Trump She is the daughter of news publisher and suspected Russian-funded Mossad agent Robert Maxwell.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes, AOC, democrat loudmouth piece is pushing for it.
And as well

Gillibrand calls for 'full investigation' into Epstein's death

thehill.com...

Both are active members of the House.Gillibrand could just be using this as a way to pull away from the pack but we will have to see how the rest of them react to this death.

On Saturday, President Trump spread a conspiracy theory accusing the Clintons of murdering Jeffrey Epstein.

www.theatlantic.com...

Trump retweets Epstein conspiracy theory, claiming Clinton connection

www.nbcnews.com...

Attorney general 'appalled' over Epstein's death, announces investigation

www.cnn.com...

FBI and DoJ launch investigations into Jeffrey Epstein's death

www.theguardian.com...

So not only do we have at least two leading democrats, but the president as well seems to want this resolved.
And his Department of Justice

And the FBI

So this is the golden opportunity for Trump to bring the full investigative strength of his government to bear and find the bottom line truth of his campaign accusations over Clinton wrong doings. Do you agree? That this should be what he has been hoping for? Especially with the DOJ now under Barr, a friend to Trump in charge? I wanna see it happen. Prove now and forever or shut the hell up. Jail her up or shut your mouth. (not you, but in general)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
And when the guards and supervisor are called to congress, the reply will be, on going investigation! I hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join