It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Margaret Sanger Letter to Doctor C. J. Gamble 12-10-39

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since we are at a time when the left uses any excuse to call those of us in the right as "racist" I wanted to post a letter by Margaret Sanger, whom the left idolizes to this day, and prove once and for all that she was a white supremacist and as such by the left continuing her ideals and keeping PP alive and well today they are in turn furthering the agenda of real white supremacists.

The part of the letter that definitely shows that she was a racist/white supremacist starts on page 2.

Here is a pic I took of that part of the letter.

Here is a link to that letter.

Link

edit on 10-8-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link and add comment.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
"we do not want word to get out we want to exterminate the negro population'
Kind of says it all, yes?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Yep, it does says it all.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
A new "why I'm not racist, and they are" thread a few times a day screams of a guilty conscience.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
A new "why I'm not racist, and they are" thread a few times a day screams of a guilty conscience.

LOL... There had to be a lefty making such a claim. I am Hispanic with a Hispanic accent because English was/is not my first or second language not to mention the fact that I am a legal immigrant...and you?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Or one that feels they are always on the defensive.

Ant it great how we humans treat each other because of or own close mindedness. And we wonder why some people shoot up other people.... its because of guns? ... its because of mental illness? .... nope its because we are bastards.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Could you imagine if they (lefties) try to twist her words, by saying it was a different time while not adherring to the same train of thought with the constitution.

I can see them doing this

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Damn

I had never heard of this lady but after 20 min of googlefu I cant believe the left put her on a pedestal.
She was basically about Eugenics and it appears that history has spun her story so that she was all about womens rights.

Margaret Sanger's slogans were: "Birth control: to create a race of thoroughbreds" and "More children from the fit, less from the unfit. That is the chief aim of birth control."

She advocated giving genetically inferior groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.
Sanger invited Hitler's top racial advisor, Eugen Fischer, to lecture in the United States while Lothrop Stoddard, one of Sanger's advisors, went to Germany to meet Hitler.

History has been very kind to her it would seem

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

*tapping your shoulder*

You dropped your mic, do you want it back?

Check out Sanger’s autobiography, where she says she’s believes in eugenics...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Eugenics was very popular in 1939, which is why Margret Sanger was as successful as she was in making birth control available to women.

She couldn't have done what she did, in founding Planned Parenthood, without mainstream politicians, doctors and religious leaders backing her project.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You mean her project to exterminate the black population?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You mean genocide.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm so mad I feel the need to tear down a few civil war statues!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
You mean genocide.

originally posted by: projectvxn

You mean her project to exterminate the black population?

With birth control? How does one exterminate a race, commit genocide, by advocating for condoms, diagrams and spermicide?

1938 In a case involving Margaret Sanger, a judge lifted the federal ban on birth control, ending the Comstock era. Diaphragms, also known as womb veils, became a popular method of birth control.
www.ourbodiesourselves.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Gas chambers are too obvious... Another popular thing in the 1930s.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

With birth control? How does one exterminate a race, commit genocide, by advocating for condoms, diagrams and spermicide?

It's like you don't know who Magaret Sanger was, what her goals were, and how she went about doing it.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sanger has a certain Hitleresque way with words.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

easily defendable. I'm sure that had some other meaning.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's like you don't know who Magaret Sanger was, what her goals were, and how she went about doing it.

I think I understand who she was.

“Birth control is the first important step woman must take toward the goal of her freedom. It is the first step she must take to be man’s equal. It is the first step they must both take toward human emancipation.” — Margaret Sanger

“She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it.” — Margaret Sanger

themillions.com...

I think I understand what her goals were.

1950 While in her 80s, Sanger underwrote the research necessary to create the first human birth control pill. She raised $150,000 for the project.

1960 The first oral contraceptive, Enovid, was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as contraception.

1965 The Supreme Court (in Griswold v. Connecticut) gave married couples the right to use birth control, ruling that it was protected in the Constitution as a right to privacy. However, millions of unmarried women in 26 states were still denied birth control.
www.ourbodiesourselves.org...

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yeah, just gloss over that whole black extermination thing... No biggie there.

Seems to be pretty effective. More blacks are aborted than born today, and the males that are born are lucky to make it to their 30s without a criminal record, being incarcerated, or being dead.

Black genocide is real and this woman facilitated the means.

edit on 8 10 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join