It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
As said on the other thread,,100% knew this would happen.

originally posted by: loam
He won't make it to trial.

Victims’ Lawyer Worries Epstein Won’t Make It to Trial

Everyone and their brother knew this.

How hard would it have been to keep him alive while in custody????

So pissed. Some real evil #ers won today.

Jeffrey Epstein could be murdered in jail by 'powerful friends' who don't want their secrets out, says victims' lawyer

The lawyer, Spencer Kuvin, who represented three women victims during Epstein's criminal trial over a decade ago, said he felt the multi-millionaire financier would not live to see trial.

Speaking to the Sun, Spencer Kuvin said he does not think it was a suicide attempt. "I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt," he said. "I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense. There are reports someone came after him but that could just be because he's a pedophile. Those types of individuals don't last long in prison."

"If he goes on trial, everyone he’s been in contact with will ultimately be fair game," he explained. "There’s no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there’s powerful people that want to reach you - wherever you are. If he’s going to implicate anyone in power that has the ability to reach in and somehow get to him - his life is definitely in jeopardy," he added.

The evil doers did not win....his usefulness had run out for both sides...IMHO he was given the final option and like Grandpa Bush he took the easy way out.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
CAnt wait to see the autopsy report...oh wait...its classified till 3019. And whats wit the "disgraced financier" headlines FOX?????? How about shady pedo who took secret phots/films of rich and famous pedos abusing kids.

edit on 10-8-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess it's true, the Clintons can get at you anywhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Nitzz321I wonder if this is gonna change the game for all the pedo elite that runs things!

Actually, it's sad. This man will not be brought to justice anymore. I believe that, had he been brought to justice, and had been convicted and punished, this would have been a stronger signal than him killing himself.

On a sidenote, as a civilised person I will refuse to cheer anybodies death. Don't stoop to their level.

Not that heartbreaking in my opinion

he was obviously to much of a coward to face the consequences of his actions

Nature made sure this sick & twisted person was brought to justice and is no longer a waste of air & space

People like this get off to easy with this kind of BS all the time

All these damm rich elites think they own the world and can do whatever and get away with whatever they want

And had any of the victims been one of your lil loved ones, would you still not "cheer" then?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Another day, another in your face act by those who dont want you find out. Oh well, no biggie. I have more important things to do like figure out what I'm ordering for dinner. And what to order next off Amazon. And what to be outraged by next via smartphone. So you see, I have REALLY important things to deal with, not this crap. Nope, move along nothing to see...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
loose ends to be tied ?

[url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/ClintonCrimeFamily?[/url]

so it's , sign the blank A4 sheets of paper ,
and here's your quick end , or ,
there's the HARD way...

I wanna see his new will.?!?!?!!?!?!?

edit on 10-8-2019 by radarloveguy because: xxx

edit on 10-8-2019 by radarloveguy because: xxx

edit on 10-8-2019 by radarloveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Plausable deniability is not even plausable. It wreaks of murder and silencing before he was able to name individuals. MURDER & SILENCING

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Master escape plan worked !! 😃

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I can think of a billion reasons this is a coverup.
2nd line

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join