It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
YEAH!! You read it right!! The owner of Pedo Island and The Lollita Express was found dead this morning in his cell

FULL ARTICLE

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, committed suicide at a Manhattan jail, officials said on Saturday.

Mr. Epstein hanged himself and his body was found this morning at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan at roughly 7:30.

Manhattan federal prosecutors last month charged Mr. Epstein, 66, with sex trafficking of girls as young as 14, and details of his behavior have been emerging for years.

Last month, a week after being denied bail, Mr. Epstein was found unconscious in his cell at the jail in Manhattan with marks on his neck, and prison officials were investigating the incident as a possible suicide attempt.

I personally believe that this is a big and serious news and I wonder if this is gonna change the game for all the pedo elite that runs things. If anyone has more details about that, it would be appreciated!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nitzz321

I have no pity for him.
One less evil person here.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nitzz321I wonder if this is gonna change the game for all the pedo elite that runs things!

Actually, it's sad. This man will not be brought to justice anymore. I believe that, had he been brought to justice, and had been convicted and punished, this would have been a stronger signal than him killing himself.

On a sidenote, as a civilised person I will refuse to cheer anybodies death. Don't stoop to their level.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
As said on the other thread,,100% knew this would happen.

originally posted by: loam
He won't make it to trial.

Victims’ Lawyer Worries Epstein Won’t Make It to Trial

Everyone and their brother knew this.

How hard would it have been to keep him alive while in custody????

So pissed. Some real evil #ers won today.

Jeffrey Epstein could be murdered in jail by 'powerful friends' who don't want their secrets out, says victims' lawyer

The lawyer, Spencer Kuvin, who represented three women victims during Epstein's criminal trial over a decade ago, said he felt the multi-millionaire financier would not live to see trial.

Speaking to the Sun, Spencer Kuvin said he does not think it was a suicide attempt. "I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt," he said. "I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense. There are reports someone came after him but that could just be because he's a pedophile. Those types of individuals don't last long in prison."

"If he goes on trial, everyone he’s been in contact with will ultimately be fair game," he explained. "There’s no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there’s powerful people that want to reach you - wherever you are. If he’s going to implicate anyone in power that has the ability to reach in and somehow get to him - his life is definitely in jeopardy," he added.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well that took a little longer than i thought it would.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
One article I read stated he died of a heart attack. Now, he hung himself??

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. and headed to New York Downtown Hospital. A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

nypost.com...

edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5588 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

They havent determined how he was suicided yet...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nitzz321

You'd think somebody would be monitoring this prick 24/7...

Too bad...would have loved to see him in court.

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He was on suicide watch. Sounds like that meant watching him commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Everyone on my facebook feed: Great, he was a waste of space

Me: Now all the sealed documents can stay sealed and people won't be exposed. Everyone will act as if justice was served and all will be forgotten as those who would have been revealed can once again breathe a sigh of relief.

My wife: Maybe they faked his death (haha... she goes to such a higher level of conspiracy than me.)

Other thoughts:
What's the point of putting someone on suicide watch if you aren't watching someone? If it was legitimate suicide, the prison authorities are to blame. But man... is this convenient or what?

If you don't believe there could possibly be a conspiracy here (much research and many details to come, of course), hand in your conspiracy theorist card now...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I'm not a conspiracy theorist..... I'ma coincidence theorists

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Haha... I like that. May steal IRL.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thats gonna be a dent in the evidence chain for a big portion of the Q THEORY.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Your wife echoed my thoughts as well!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

There is no way this happens in such a high profile case, unless someone was paid to look the other way.

justice denied once again.

SMH

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Add another name to the Arkancide files.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The single most important person in history to put down the elite swamp and I will say it Trump and company blew it!

Include changing our second amendment and guess what Trump?

1 term president!

Let that sink in ATS

Just shenanigans

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Suicide my ass!
We've known this guy was a creepy criminal for decades, and now that he's finally behind bars he isn't under 24/7 surveillance?
His cell should have been live-streaming on youtube 24/7, but that would prevent TPTB from offing him.
Now the spooks at the FBI can go through the evidence they've collected and destroy documents that point to their masters, just like they did in the clinton investigations... and there's nobody left alive with the truth that can question the narrative.

Pathetic.
Shame on the American "justice" system.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

Eh, you win some and you lose some.

When Warren is on the ticket, how many of you will stay home and let her win?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Did anyone actually expect any other outcome?

He was always going to be found dead in a cell.

I guess there's still hope of a dead mans switch of evidence however the fact he was a sick twisted paedophile makes this unlikely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join