It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Shouldn't he look more to the blue? For someone that strangled themselves I imagine, he looks to be in pristine shape... taking a nap perhaps? But, what do I know?
edit on 10-8-2019 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: JansyYeah, not only is his "death" suspicious as heck, the fact that SO many in the media, and in politics are calling this suspicious, has my BS meter at 10.

What the heck is really going on?

When the MSM is aligned with us, we are off track.
So therefore this is a smoke screen.
Conspiracy Theory 101

Maybe that's what they want us to believe. Maybe the MSM is aware of Conspiracy Theory 101 and is aligning with us so we think its a smoke screen when in fact we are on the right track and there is a real conspiracy around Epstein's death. Is it possible that they are using our paranoia against us?

Ahhh, the good ol' Triple Conspiracy.

You will be passing this year here at ATS University I see.
Very good post there.

What are the chances that
1) we collectively manifested this reality
Or mirror that-
2) they want us to ‘figure out’ we manifested this reality, that they in fact manifested to manipulate us.

Did the egg create the chicken, or did the chicken create the egg, or are they both in an oven cooking for dinner?!?

My concern is that it is OUR goose that is being cooked!

Someone thinks this farce will somehow pass the “smell test”, not likely.

More likely, “They” don’t really care if we see through their charade because they already have their knives at our throats.

ETA:

Wasn’t there something, somewhere, about a “Major Incident” or “Something Big” to happen on/about August 11 this year?

Keep your head on a swivel, everyone!
edit on 10-8-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Everything you just wagged

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why are the guests on CNN and MSNBC so livid about this? MSNBC is saying A.G. Barr killed Epstein to protect Trump!

They are acting.

Inside, they are breathing a sigh of relief because now that Epstein is dead, their political stars are safe.

In my opinion.

Or it helps support the narrative that Trump would have gone down. I can't tell you how many articles on this I've read today where the only photo is of Epstein and Trump together.

Projection had been the one consistent strategy from the left since Trump took office. Why would it be different now?

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
a reply to: Doodle19815

Doodle19815 yes I agree!
And who was taking the pictures? In some pics it appears to be 2 gentlemen NYFD transporting him through the bay and other pics there is 1 NYFD Lady and 1 NYFD gentlemen. (NOT COUNTING THE GUARD)

The woman is a paramedic from the hospital. NYP EMS is New York Presbyterian EMS. They’re separate from FDNY

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Indeed, we must ask who's responsibility is was to pronounce him dead and when did that happen?

link   

act; Epstein was on suicide watch.

You mean NOT on suicide watch.

But for reasons still unknown as of Saturday afternoon, Epstein was taken off of suicide watch on July 29 and returned to the MCC’s special housing unit, according to the Times. Typically, that should have only happened if the prison’s chief psychologist approved the change after evaluating the inmate and justifyinnymag.com... why they are no longer at risk of harming themselves.

edit on 10-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe that's correct I just noticed that she has sunglasses on her head as if traveling to that scene

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I would except you can only join ATS through a social media account now. What self-respecting conspiracy theorist belongs to Facebook? a reply to: muzzleflash

link   

originally posted by: loam

Why are the guests on CNN and MSNBC so livid about this? MSNBC is saying A.G. Barr killed Epstein to protect Trump!

They are acting.

Inside, they are breathing a sigh of relief because now that Epstein is dead, their political stars are safe.

In my opinion.

Or it helps support the narrative that Trump would have gone down. I can't tell you how many articles on this I've read today where the only photo is of Epstein and Trump together.

Projection had been the one consistent strategy from the left since Trump took office. Why would it be different now?

I totally agree that the Left will spin anything to make Trump look like Satan himself. They are the masters of projection. There is ample to proof to prove it was the left conspired with Russian intelligence but yet they created a narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians.

link   

MSNBC is totally out of control. They are melting down like crazy people. They must stand to lose something big time! They are like mutant cockroaches that shriek and scramble as the light of day approaches their dark hideaway.
edit on 10-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

I totally agree! There are just so many inconsistencies and these photos just seem staged to me

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Something else is coming down the road regarding this.......have no specifics to be sure, but it feels like something else is going to drop.

Also, has anyone been able to confirm that the cameras were down when the "suicide" attempt supposedly happened?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They are acting.

In my opinion.

Attorney General Barr's statement indicates that everyone who stood to GAIN from Epstein's death will now be a suspect in the Department of Justice Federal Investion.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yup. Too obvious. Wheels turning... thinking...

To me, leads credence that he is not actually dead. Everyone who is angry he was allowed to kill himself would seemingly be happy that those he were to incriminate are now let off the hook. What should be their sigh of relief is now the drum they are beating. It's fake outrage.

So... what if they are angry he did not actually die and got protected before he got whacked? Like someone was 2 steps ahead of the gameplan.

Again, why all the hate on Epstein but nothing is sticking to anyone in the black book? Makes no sense, except those who want justice for Epstein want everyone else to get off scot-free. Take down the face of the villains so everyone celebrates, but leave the institution of criminality fully intact.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Arnie123
Dead men tell no tales.

I still maintain that the highly connected uber-elite NEVER tell any tales, regardless of the legal deals offered.

IMO, he wasn't going to name names for any level of plea deal. Ever. Period. Someone else in the shadows had him more by the balls than any court ever could.

It's one thing to be hopeful for justice with this guy and get exactly what you want out of a who's who list, but aliens from the far end of the universe invading tomorrow is substantially more likely than him opening his mouth ever was.

So why did he keep all the lists then???

Basically, you're saying he was a agent of the dark side whose sole purpose was to set people up and gather incriminating evidence against powerful people to be used later against them (to keep them in line).

If I were a slimy bastard in that sick POS business, I'd have my clientele blackmail list handy to open a can of whoop-ass on people when I deem fit. Not be a sooper seekrit dark agent. I would manipulate TF out them with that kind of closet skeleton, and he had ample contact with many uber wealthy to do it to. He ran that crap, he was in a PERFECT spot to manipulate his clientele if he could, for whatever his personal benefit was (more money, more girls, more referrals for new clients, etc, anything goes in Depravedville)

The spin on this one is almost making him out to be some clandestine hero.
Pervs are not heros.
They're n it for the gross thrills, and opportunities available from the connections. Not to be some mysterious Elite Squealer nobody saw coming.

Being pervy and an intel asset are most definitely not mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

She may well have travelled. It’s not unusual to dispatch an extra ALS ambulance for a serious medical incident. ALS has paramedics (as opposed to EMTs) and more advanced gear in it, so sending an extra one on the run to get more well trained people involved isn’t uncommon.

Not saying that’s what happened here, because I have no idea what was dispatched. I just know what the acronym on her shirt means, and am just thinking out loud.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Interesting.

I stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They have to. Otherwise how can he disappear?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Great deduction!
I am in a small town and we really don't have that advantage of BLS addition to the Paramedics.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join