It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wonder where the video tapes are.

Prince Andrew is with the queen, can't have the prince implicated.

I have lost all hope that the dark leaders of this earth will ever be brought to justice.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This was not right.

I don't think this is fair at all.

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

You're assuming he's really dead.

This is my guess. As usual, the cameras weren't working when it happened or some other such nonsense. As high profile as he is, there is no way there isn't someone or a camera at least watching 25/8. He is probably miles away.
edit on 10-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why is Epstein convicted in the court of public opinion but those associated with him are not (by the general public)?

If you believe Epstein is guilty for providing girls for powerful men, then by default you would believe said powerful men are guilty, would you not?

Is there any possibility that Epstein was a dirty CIA/government agent whose job it was to entrap powerful people for the purpose of blackmail to keep them in line with the status quo? That would explain his $$ and ability to stay free for so long...

Also, does anyone have a succinct, complete list of people associated with Epstein?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This is quite the spectacle now or at least the government wants to put an all faces shown effort.

We have just now seen, a faster call to action by the government to this billionaire pedo's untimely death than we've seen to any suspicious killing while in custody, mass shooting. border crisis, and 99% protests or other issue in a while.

That alone tells you something.

What would happen if someone had a device that made energy free today, the world would financially collapse tomorrow.
This is what it feels like is being prevented, if all the names came out, the US really would have a drained swamp...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Epstein at the hospital?

twitter.com...

Interesting. His face is purple (if it's not a mask). A body’s faces turn purple during death, especially if the breathing is compromised. Hanging can do this if it is slow, or choking, among other unpleasant ways. Also, the lowest part of the body is where the blood pools. So either the noose cut of the blood flow to his head or his head was lower than the rest of his body.

Looks like he got that Joffery Baratheon treatment...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

It sure does to me!

Dead people look different than live people, they look, well, dead.

If it's not him then someone needs to go to Hollywood and become a makeup artist because they're the best on planet Earth!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Someone used a WMD.

This had to have been sanctioned.

He was given the option IMHO.

Same as Grandpa Bush.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: slapjacks

It sure does to me!

Dead people look different than live people, they look, well, dead.

If it's not him then someone needs to go to Hollywood and become a makeup artist because they're the best on planet Earth!

Right? The “he looks different” comments are baffling. Yes, he does. He looks like he’s dead. Dead people tend to look dead, live people tend to not look dead.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

He was a FBI CI.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I wonder where the video tapes are.

Prince Andrew is with the queen, can't have the prince implicated.

I have lost all hope that the dark leaders of this earth will ever be brought to justice.

Hi Stormdancer777!

Do not lose your Hope for Justice.

We are Spirits and our consciousness will last Eternally.

I know that sounds super-controversial and speculative, but I've seen some very convincing things in my days here on Earth. If I could put all of what I've found out into someone else's brain, I think they'd be pretty convinced that this is part of an Eternal experience.

I realize that you probably are already acutely aware of this, so do not lose Hope for Justice.

There will be Justice, by God.
Keep your Faith my friend!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

edit on 8/10/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JansyYeah, not only is his "death" suspicious as heck, the fact that SO many in the media, and in politics are calling this suspicious, has my BS meter at 10.

What the heck is really going on?

link   
So you all believe that the very convenient pictures that were posted along with the Epstein suicide story are, real, showing Epsteins corpse being wheeled into the hospital?

Who took the pics? Peter Parker?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

nypost.com...

I read another say, "Evil has won this day"......

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is there any possibility that Epstein was a dirty CIA/government agent whose job it was to entrap powerful people for the purpose of blackmail to keep them in line with the status quo? That would explain his $$ and ability to stay free for so long...

It is entirely possible!! In fact, it's even likely! Like highly likely!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Somewhere early in this thread someone linked a photocopy of his "black book" full of literally hundreds of names.

If you dig through this thread you will find it, I'm sorry I didn't bother to save the link I figured all of you guys-gals can handle this. I'm here to watch and cheer yall on, I work too hard on other stuff. Yall got this!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is an actual real conspiracy. He wasn't on suicide watch as that designation can only be applied to people who are in general population, but he was in something very similar. 24/7 surveillance, special cell/clothing that should make it impossible to kill yourself (especially via hanging), and he was apparently cooperating and names were being named.

Now, he's dead which effectively ends the criminal prosecution, and the incriminating files are in the possession of an AG who has close family ties to Epstein, as Barr's father gave Epstein his first job, looking over a bunch of teenage girls, and Epstein in turn later gifted their family a lot of money.

The evidence is effectively gone, and the investigation as well as the witness are dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Yet only a short time ago his cell-mate (ex New York cop awaiting trial for kidnapping and 4 murders) saved his life?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh my, so then he should have been on suicide watch!

That place sounds absolutely horrid, leaking moldy and ratty!

But a person like Epstein, can't feel any sympathy for so he
deserved that. Can't even imagine why his room mate
would want to befriend him. Ugh...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Twitter at it again.

#Clinton body count was tending less than an hour ago as number 3.

Now go look. It's been replaced by #Trump body count, now number seven.

The Clinton body count hashtag is now nowhere to be seen.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Somewhere early in this thread someone linked a photocopy of his "black book" full of literally hundreds of names.

If you dig through this thread you will find it, I'm sorry I didn't bother to save the link I figured all of you guys-gals can handle this. I'm here to watch and cheer yall on, I work too hard on other stuff. Yall got this!

Here is the site you are talking about.

documents.gawker.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join