It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe his last words however his last thought was “ David Carradine, am I doing it right?
.” a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: surfer_soul

They sure wouldn't need a cattle prod to do it!!

A defibrillator would do a dandy job...and wouldn't leave a trace of untoward evidence. And, I can 100% guarantee you they used a defib on him. 100%.

If he was in Asystole or PEA, then no.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A washington post reporter is saying people close to Epstein say it was an attempt on his life weeks ago, and he didn't try to suicide himself. He told them he was in fear for his life.

This would explain why he wasn't on suicide watch, but if an attempt was made on him, he should've still been under 24 hour surveillance.

You really don't know what to believe, we can't trust any of them to tell the truth.

link   

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So everyone is talking conspiracy, even news people. We must be missing something here. When everyone is talking or leading the conversation one direction, there has to be a reason why.

What's fishy is that everyone thinks this is fishy.

What's fishy is that we will now be investigating his suicide instead of his actions and people tied to him.

Seeing the media go bonkers on this after normally thrashing conspiracies makes me very unsettled.

link   
a reply to: BlackOops

"Ima die hard!"

link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Interjecting more thoughts...

What I find interesting is that pretty much everyone believes this stinks horribly, but there is nothing close to a consensus-- even within my own mind-- as to what actually happened.

I'm a game creator, and there is this tension in game creation that shows up here as well:

Is he dead or alive?
Is he he real or not?
Was it him or someone else?
Was it suicide or was it murder?

I feel like the power in creating confusion also leads to creating division. I don't like the tension of "we all knew it was going to happen and none of us know what actually happened." Hoping we can fight for collective answers instead of fighting for our personal theories to be right...

You, my friend, should post more often!
edit on 10-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

FBI and SDNY had better move FAST with this investigation. Time is the enemy of finding evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

One theory I see picking up stream from the Q crowd is Epstein was executed by white hats to clear the way for no evidentiary challenges to be used in prosecutions to come.

Who knows what is true anymore?

This is interesting because it shows some of his close people may be protected.

edit on 10-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nancy Pelosi's daughter said Epstein could take down a lot of Democrats in high places.

Nancy Pelosi has been very quiet (even for her) during this 6 week Congressional break.

So has Adam Schiff.

Hmmmm...

P.S. No need to go deep into a conspiracy rabbit hole on this one, IMO.
edit on 8/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This is just more sick than realizing most things are rigged.
Are we in a simulation, that is testing the lack of justice or the degrading of morality?

Wtf is the explination of this planet of constant b.s.?

It's always been this way.
Just that the masses are usually in La-La Land, or arguing over their fake divide-and-conquer distractions.

Our societies are run by ruthless corrupt scumbag psychopaths, and it is ugly as funk.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So everyone is talking conspiracy, even news people. We must be missing something here. When everyone is talking or leading the conversation one direction, there has to be a reason why.

What's fishy is that everyone thinks this is fishy.

What's fishy is that we will now be investigating his suicide instead of his actions and people tied to him.

Seeing the media go bonkers on this after normally thrashing conspiracies makes me very unsettled.

That means something else is going down today that will be really big but this is the smoke screen?

What on Earth could it be that would need this level of decoy??

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They said they are going to put aside the Seth Rich case for a few days to dig deep into this one.

Yeah, and here's the thing!

I am trying to recall if there has ever
been a man that powerful people would want dead more than him?!

Julian Assange maybe?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The FBI found this so far.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You'll know how messed up this is when they declare tomorrow that he's already been cremated.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Names get revealed, he offs himself.

Or

Names get revealed, he "offs" himself, in order to reveal more names safely.

This is a tough one. Either way, if more high profile names come out, and we see some perp walks, then I might still have faith.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just checked the MSM on TV. CNN/FOX/MSNBC are largely ignoring Epstein's suicide/death.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: RadioRobert

Lawyers and pundits are saying everything will be admissable now, because he's dead. There can be no challenge to suppress.

We'll see. Someone should release/leak the entire cache of documents right now. Why not?

Admissible in what case? His case is over. No one else is known to be charged in something relevant. They'll seal it up and bury it.

Tomorrow we'll learn he was already cremated, and if there was an autopsy prior it will show nothing suspicious (and the doctor who performed it will die in a car crash next week).

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is some bull #!

There were to many questions that needed answers.

Why didn't they have this guy in a straight jacket with a muzzle on his mouth?

So now we have those documents that were released but no court case to find out how much of it is true and who did what.....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know what Maxine Ghislaine has been up to the last couple of years? Where is she now? One would wonder what her reaction is to this news. Is she cooperating with authorities? Was Epstein a mentor and she has taken over behind the scenes? Or is she Fearful for her own life? What exactly has she been doing? Is her life in danger? Where is she?

Last I could find was :

By 2016, Ms. Maxwell was no longer being photographed at events. That April, the New York townhome where she had lived was sold for $15 million. By 2017, her lawyers were saying that she was in London but that they did not believe she had a permanent residence.

In depth article on who is Maxine Ghislaine

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sorry for this but I'm still pissed off. Epstein needed to talk.

I'm being cynical here and have no proof but how does a guy hang himself with his hands tied behind his back.

Ugh. Hopefully there is a digital footprint that to expose the higher ups.

I doubt it though.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join