It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This is just more sick than realizing most things are rigged.
Are we in a simulation, that is testing the lack of justice or the degrading of morality?

Wtf is the explination of this planet of constant b.s.?

Hahahaha, I'm not laughing at you - I'm laughing because I just Loved the way you wrote that post. Omg that was awesome to read. Thank you so much Tranceopticalinclined!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

Actually the entire case will be sealed by the FBI - Justice Department lawyers "on behalf of the National Security of The United States"

Just watch where this entire thing goes.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hillary had him murdered, and will soon be telling everyone Trump did it. That's her M.O

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: surfer_soul

a reply to: pavil

My thoughts so far are either he was killed or he escaped, how many people would need to be in on it for either scenario to happen though?

If he committed suicide how did he do it under suicide watch and with what? He was still alive from what I can gather as he was taken out of the cell, also why the reports of him having a cardiac arrest that’s not suicide...

There is something mighty fishy with this

Continuous electric shocks in the ear lobe could easily cause Cardiac Arrest.

Are you suggesting the paramedics killed him then?

If they were regular paramedics then no. If they were "hired" paramedics then maybe.

Why were FDNY paramedics transporting him in the first place?

Who else would do it? I mean why is it supposed to be suspicious that they’re the ones doing it?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is it actually 'official' that the cameras malfunctioned? Nothing being said about it over this side of The Pond. Can't find any 'official' statement to that either other than what you guys have posted from Twitter which appears to be hearsay at best.
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

I can’t wait to hear what the official verdict is on what happened..

Probably after failing to hang himself twice this brought on a panic attack which led to a cardiac arrest that killed him. Yeah that sounds reasonable nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

One theory I see picking up stream from the Q crowd is Epstein was executed by white hats to clear the way for no evidentiary challenges to be used in prosecutions to come.

Who knows what is true anymore?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

My thoughts so far are either he was killed or he escaped, how many people would need to be in on it for either scenario to happen though?

If he committed suicide how did he do it under suicide watch and with what? He was still alive from what I can gather as he was taken out of the cell, also why the reports of him having a cardiac arrest that’s not suicide...

There is something mighty fishy with this

Continuous electric shocks in the ear lobe could easily cause Cardiac Arrest.

Are you suggesting the paramedics killed him then?

If they were regular paramedics then no. If they were "hired" paramedics then maybe.

Why were FDNY paramedics transporting him in the first place?

Because he was in Manhattan. We transport from the jail here as well. A prison will usually have medical staff, but they stay there and guards or police ride in with the prisoner and FD/ambulance crew.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interjecting more thoughts...

What I find interesting is that pretty much everyone believes this stinks horribly, but there is nothing close to a consensus-- even within my own mind-- as to what actually happened.

I'm a game creator, and there is this tension in game creation that shows up here as well:

Is he dead or alive?
Is he he real or not?
Was it him or someone else?
Was it suicide or was it murder?

I feel like the power in creating confusion also leads to creating division. I don't like the tension of "we all knew it was going to happen and none of us know what actually happened." Hoping we can fight for collective answers instead of fighting for our personal theories to be right...
edit on 10-8-2019 by SuperStudChuck because: Clarifying

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I only occasionally pop in, these days.

But, I came here, first thing, after reading the news.

FTR, I don't believe he's dead. Even if he didn't have a figurative or literal dead man's switch, in place, anyone he could take down wouldn't take the risk by assuming he didn't, and off him.

And I don't think he would kill himself...he held all the cards.
edit on 8/10/2019 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Everyone can relax now.

The FBI is investigating.

I thought you were joking, but they actually are!

FBI Investigating Epstein Suicide Amid Suspicion Surrounding Death

Not sure what to think about that!!

They said they are going to put aside the Seth Rich case for a few days to dig deep into this one.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Did this happen around the shift change?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I hear that Epstein was still alive when they found him. His last words...."it was all trumps idea, hes the mastermind.". Then he quietly slipped away as the guard that found him tightly squeezed his neck to try and support his head.

All unnamed sources of course, but it's good enough for the big boys.

link   
Yes you are right and also the prisoner is either cuffed or somehow subdued.

a reply to: TexasTruth

link   
I'd like to reserve judgement until more data is received.

IF Epstein was killed, or allowed the means to kill himself, it still leaves a ton of nasty things and there will be signs that "clean up" is underway. Fires, burglaries, etc.

I do take comfort in the FACT that ole girl Ghislaine Maxwell is now the star witness. She knows enough to bring down virtually everyone since her first involvement with Epstein....it's a lot of people.

I remember the rumor about what would be revealed would shock people.....in hindsight, I believe that was in reference to the amount of women involved in this as well the men. When you hear pedophile....a woman is not the first preconceived image that pops up in most peoples brains.
edit on 10-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So what we know...

The most guarded and watched prisoner in the entire WORLD has just died while in custody, after having already attempted suicide.

Is that a feat?
edit on 10-8-2019 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is it actually 'official' that the cameras malfunctioned? Nothing being said about it over this side of The Pond. Can't find any 'official' statement to that either other than what you guys have posted from Twitter which appears to be hearsay at best.
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

Not that I’ve seen, no. It was a twitter post with no source.

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Most likely scenario Epstein's clients negotiated him committing suicide, paid off somebody to turn off cameras so he could off himself this morning.

or Mossad arraigned it,cant blackmail once something becomes public, this stops the flow of information and allows blackmail possibilities to continue

Off the wall theory, Mossad is up to their necks in this, feined his death, paramedics transfer him to hospital, body switch he is on a plane somewhere parts unknown.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hey MotherMayEye!

Wow this is so cool, it's like the whole ATS family is getting back together again!
Sad that it's over something like this though.

But hey - most of us are here for the reunion!!
Woohooo!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Who knows what is true anymore?

NOTHING is true anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It seems the pics actually originate from the NYP source of the OP.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join