It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think Randy Andy is probably minor fry compared to some of those who may have been implicated if a trial had gone ahead , sadly Epstein has robbed us of that revelation.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Un-F#ing-believable!!!

All these douche minstral pedo's are going to escape again!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I'm reading elsewhere that someone this morning posted something big would happen today before the Epstein news broke. When it did, the poster said wait for it, it won't be just about Epstein. In other words, something even bigger happens today.

Just mentioning it here, if later that turns out to be true.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

hmm

I did the same comparison.
NOSE & EAR totally different.

When you are dead they do look different. I remember when my Dad died. I thought that's not his nose, etc.

When you die the muscles of the face let go, reshaping things like the nose and ear when lying down. The muscles hold the cheek up higher by the ear and nose.

I'm not disputing you. However, I do think he is dead that the "powerful" can't have him running around any longer, too much of a liability. I think his 2 "madams" will also have tragic accidents or also commit suicide or just disappear. Can't have the aristocracy and political class exposed.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

With Epstein dead...there will now be nobody to object to the search warrant of his properties or file any motions to suppress evidence.

EVERTHING collected from his properties implicating others will now become admissible.

There's also nobody to protect his properties from having all the guilty parties conduct search warrants to suppress more evidence either!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think Randy Andy is probably minor fry compared to some of those who may have been implicated if a trial had gone ahead , sadly Epstein has robbed us of that revelation.

More importantly robbed the young girls who were tricked into prostitution and slavery of justice. Robbed the world of the chance to drain the swamp - which will NEVER happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If he is dead... I'd love to know how someone hangs themselves in a suicide watch cell.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You need to look at the skull facial structure. Can't base it off the aging skin.

It matches. That's him. The brow line, upper lip, and top of the nose structure matches perfectly.

link   
Epstein left behind all the evidence that's needed to indict many top-level brass and politicians.

But since his prosecutor QUIT 2 days ago.....

????
edit on 8/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

hmm

When you are dead they do look different. I remember when my Dad died. I thought that's not his nose, etc.

When you die the muscles of the face let go, reshaping things like the nose and ear when lying down. The muscles hold the cheek up higher by the ear and nose.

I'm not disputing you. However, I do think he is dead that the "powerful" can't have him running around any longer, too much of a liability. I think his 2 "madams" will also have tragic accidents or also commit suicide or just disappear. Can't have the aristocracy and political class exposed.

Not disagreeing with you.
But, he was apparently still alive on that gurney leaving the prison.
Color in face. Face not covered. Oxygen mask.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Anyone checked wikileaks? I'm sure the dossier is out there somewhere.

There is a photo of "him" being wheeled in on a stretcher with a mask and oxygen balloon. Also the medics have sunglasses on their heads. Strange for early morning.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Keep in mind this was a federal prison run by the US DOJ.

I didn't hear how he died. Probably someone gave him some pills or he may have bribed someone.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
In my Rescue Squad days I attended to several hanged patients and that face, that is showing, Is Not the face of a person hanged. That face shows relaxed facial and eye musculature. Just Doesn't happen that way.
edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Punctuation

link   

originally posted by: bigfoot007
Anyone checked wikileaks? I'm sure the dossier is out there somewhere.

There is a photo of "him" being wheeled in on a stretcher with a mask and oxygen balloon. Also the medics have sunglasses on their heads. Strange for early morning.

IAMTAT beat me to it

link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think TPTB were actually willing to let Randy Andy take the fall, even Clinton perhaps because that has already been overexposed and could not be hidden.

It was the rest of what was found and the others that might be exposed that put the nail in the coffin.

However, I have no doubt the Clinton machine played a part, they seem to experience an uncanny number of suicides directly related to exposing anything negative about them. Perhaps the cosmos wants to protect them. Ha, ha

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So assuming this is a pic of Epstein, is Epstein's head huge?

The head seems a bit photoshopped to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

hmm

Like I said, it's a mask, and the Cervical collar adds additional camouflage. But then, why a C-collar?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

With Epstein dead...there will now be nobody to object to the search warrant of his properties or file any motions to suppress evidence.

EVERTHING collected from his properties implicating others will now become admissible.

There's also nobody to protect his properties from having all the guilty parties conduct search warrants to suppress more evidence either!!

I'm sure there will be a totally accidental wire shorting out that will engulf his island in flames including his giant safe.

Totally unrelated to the incendiary devices dropped from a helicopter.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

Nope...that's a corpse.

And the jail camera system malfunctioned last night.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

hmm

I agree. I can't upload pics at the moment, but one should be comparing the picture with a more recent pic when he was arrested. This Article source has an excellent example.

One could get all conspiratorial and say the real Epstein was never arrested and already had a double in place...but the guy on the gurney does appear to be the 'Epstein' under arrest.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join