It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race, Sharpton and Radicalism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...Throughout my life, I have known some amazing leaders that happened to descend from Africa and Al Sharpton is the voice of Black Americans? He is in this for money and power alone. Typically the two major elements of tyrant. He only represents himself and uses the same cookie cutter arguments. If you do not agree with him and you are white, you are a racist. If you do not agree with him and you are black you are an Uncle Tom. I doubt he ever read the book. What he needs to do is pay his freaking taxes and shut up so us grownups black AND white can be the nation we are prepared to be. No more color, just Americans of different shades. He is a divider. He and his associates have done NOTHING to unit this Nation. He is the worst kind of seditionist, the kind that does it for money and power and could care less about the real suffering of ANY American. Che Guevara would be ashamed, the Radicals sold out.
edit on 892019 by ServiusTull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Sharpton...gawd, I cant believe Im beating his dead horse. Sharpton and Gore...same person.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You would have thought Sharpton would respect the 14th Amendment !!!! 😎

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I was thinking in today's climate he's a small fish in a much bigger cesspool- I mean pond. I'm sure you've been watching ALL of the Democratic presidential candidates, Hollywood celebrities and the industrial infotainment complex.

Racism is good for business.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We’ve got a name for his type at home.

Flimflam Man ( spit’s on ground )
edit on 9-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
But the waste product is deadly.a reply to: loam

new topics

top topics

join