It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium 1, Human Trafficking, and the Occult (what if it’s not what you think)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I don't think the "Agency" guys are as involved with this as everyone would to think they are. If anything I would say that the "Agency" guys are more than likely, just taking advantage of all of this.

If any intelligence group is behind this it would be that Naval Intelligence think tank that was assembled in the late 1930's. If I had to guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm going to toss this out there again as food for thought. It would seem possible at this point that that we should be looking for the Hasan-i-Sabah of this group of asasiyun styled group. each individual willing to sacrifice themselves to the "cause" without question or reason.

So let my clear the air a little about this idea of a "Lovecraftian" based faux-religion, and it's importance in the events that are unfolding.

Let's say that there are a group of people that want to control another group. They can achieve this by a few means;
* Bribery
* Coercion
* Extortion
* Reasoning
* Force

now let's look at the players in this current issue that's unfolding:

* Pharmaceutical Companies: paying large amounts of funds into Super PACs and flat out creating politicians in order to get laws ignored, then creating medically engineered emergencies in order to control the spread of people and populations.

* Well funded individuals (ie Soros, Rothschilds, the families behind the TVA and the California Water Wars) paying off politicians, gifting politicians illegal items (Epstein like things), willingly hiding political improprieties from the public (ie Time Warner owned companies and a certain political party)

* Groups using subversive threats against others in order to get their ways. Holding family members of a decision maker hostage, threatening exposure on certain activities of people to gain control of power, using items gained or learned from the Well funded individuals to gain financial or physical control of a situation (ie Michael Anvenatti)

* Faux-religious groups like Scientology, Church of Dianetics, this unnamed Lovecraftian cult I'm discussing here, and the highly questionable faction within organized religion that pushes extremist views and actions. These group attempt to reason with individuals by appealing to either their desire to believe in a higher power or use false reasoning in order to create a chaotic environment that only "they" can get under control for you. All the while they are not only using this environment of chaos that they created to control you, but are making you feel that you chose to join them on your own.

* Military Industrial Complex for no better example of this. A group of people that create highly volatile situations in order to preplace hostile actors or groups of weaponized (literally and figuratively) individuals into otherwise peaceful situations for the soul purpose of creating a chaotic environment for them to then go in and take control of. Their actions are then perceived as being helpful in creating peace through force even though they are the entity that created the chaos to begin with.This is a core technique of Trotskyists and Synarchists.

If a lot of these goals seem similar, it's because they are. As I outlined in my earlier thread Imperialism (an ATS thread). What we are not seeing at this time are the puppet masters, or "Black Hand" at this time. I believe that we are in fact looking at an "asasiyun" type of group (or more commonly called "Assassin" or "The Faithful") that is either an extension of the long forgotten sect, or is a newish group using the same tactics as this group. While I discuss in this thread only the primarily faux-religious sub-sect of all this. It's important to look at the mythology they are using in order to look into the minds of those in charge of all this. Any group that willingly allows these type of activities to take place while they are in control of the situation, tells us a lot about how little they think about the value of life and rights and freedoms of the people at large.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: buddha

I wouldn't put it past that something is afoot in Alaska in regards to Hillary. The Question would be though is where does she fit in?

I think they , if this theory is correct, might look at anyone not involved with them as either "Food or Pets" ( and yes that was intended since Michael Moore could very well be a player in this cult)

Epstein was also looking for a master race, one where his DNA would be part of it.

Funny.

I confess I don't understand the human drive to breed. It's very selfish.

Anyway, the cabal we're dealing with is emerging from the weeds in their indignation over the election of the 45th President.

I'd like to know how it is that Trump was elected when the cabal was set on putting Hilldebeast in the OO.

Something went very wrong and I'm happy as hell about that.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think the reason why this whole group is falling apart and the old school cultists are walking away from them is in a word: "Complacency". All the things that this current group is doing they don't seem to care about getting caught. Any secret society can only exist as long as it is secret. This cult is no different.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Fascinating, you sure have come up with something.

Now, how is Helena Blavatsky a con artist, specifically with regards to Uranium 1?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

By popularizing the "Spiritualist Movement" back in the early part of the 1900's, she (Blavatsky) set the road map up for many of these modern day charlatans to push their agendas. U-1 had much more to do with what Art Kunkin had taught with his alchemic research on longevity.

So you can tell your "friend" that Blavatsky had nothing to do with the U-1 deal outside of creating the atmosphere of cultism for the heist to take place.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

By popularizing the "Spiritualist Movement" back in the early part of the 1900's, she (Blavatsky) set the road map up for many of these modern day charlatans to push their agendas. U-1 had much more to do with what Art Kunkin had taught with his alchemic research on longevity.

So you can tell your "friend" that Blavatsky had nothing to do with the U-1 deal outside of creating the atmosphere of cultism for the heist to take place.

You know it’s funny how she managed to do all this PR work in the early 1900s when she died in 1891.

That you would even credit one person such as Blavatsky with “setting the road map for the modern day charlatans,” is laughable.

I’ve got news for ya, the road was already paved millennia before Blavatsky and the charlatans of today would have been traveling that road whether Blavatsky was there or not.

If I may make a friendly suggestion, perhaps pick up one of her books and give it a read and tell me when you find the grimoire of child sacrifice rituals. Asking for my friend of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reread what I wrote and explain to me the errors.

Ok so what’s the deal here?
I’ll start with the basic idea behind this theory. The Vril Society. In 1871 Edward Bulwer-Lytton wrote a book called “Vril, the Power of the Coming Race”. Now this book was written as a piece of fiction, but thanks to the con-artistry of Helena Blavatsky who thought that the book was actually a secret doctrine, a group of people started to read it as more of a religious book rather than for entertainment. These people started to try and conduct rituals to try and contact these masters of vril, then later used their belief if this idea to conduct nefarious medical experiments and even influence world leaders through blackmail and bribery.

Now it should be pointed out that Blavatsky misrepresented many cultural topics and myths, and used them for her own faux religion Theosophy. Just because she died in the late 1800's doesn't mean that she didn't have a hand in creating the environment that "spiritualist" used in the early 1900's. Sure she didn't have a hand in child sacrifices, but that's not what I wrote. She also didn't have a hand in genocide either, but she did have a hand in promoting "Vril, the Power of the Coming Race" as esoteric knowledge rather than science fiction. This belief was later grabbed onto by the Nazi as an excuse for killing millions.

The point being that if it wasn't for people like Blavatsky trying to capitalize on fiction as religion we might not have had people creating this "Lovecraftian" based cult going around and messing up the world with it's idea of world dominance. So if I may make a suggestion for your "friend" reread what I wrote before going off about it. Your "friend" seems to be mischaracterizing what I wrote.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Now it should be pointed out that Blavatsky misrepresented many cultural topics and myths, and used them for her own faux religion Theosophy.

The issue of misrepresentation is a subjective one, and I would hardly call Theosophy a religion. There’s no prophet, no mass, no temple, and no sacred text that calls for the mass extermination of a population or dictation of engaging in global warfare. Yes, the Aryan myth that was embraced by the nazi occultists did appear in Blavatsky’s book The Secret Doctrine, but no, it did not explicitly advocate genocide.

This belief was later grabbed onto by the Nazi as an excuse for killing millions.

Again, that’s quite a stretch to attribute all of hitler’s genocide to one simple folk tale when in fact anybody who has read Mein Kompf or studied the effects of economic collapse in Germany after the end of WW1 knows that in the grand scheme of things there was a multitude of reasons for the varying degrees of mass genocide (which included German citizens no less!) You should research Thea Von Harbou, I’m curious to see how you can insert her story into your hypothesis.

The point being that if it wasn't for people like Blavatsky trying to capitalize on fiction as religion we might not have had people creating this "Lovecraftian" based cult going around and messing up the world with it's idea of world dominance.

Maybe you didn’t know, but Blavatsky didn’t exactly identify as a lesse faire capitalist and the idea of whether she capitalized on fiction is debatable. Her books are more of a post industrial interpretation of long lost teachings and practices of eastern yogis and esoterists. I tend to use the word Apocrypha to categorize the works of Blavatsky and many others (Levi, Crowley, Pythagoras, Solomon, Kelly, Weishept, etc).

Now Lovecraft’s role in all this is interesting, mostly because he was a self described author of pulp science fiction and never once tried to conflate his works for apocrypha. Though I’ll agree that his legacy has gone on to inspire some rather eccentric figures in the early 1900s, like L Ron Hubbard (who I might add was a real bonafide con artist in every sense of the word.)

I think your OP is interesting, it was entertaining for sure, but only when I read it as a backstory for a docufiction screenplay yet to be written. I won’t dispute that the motives behind the many facets of the uranium one conspiracy were completely selfish & nefarious but I tend to think Putin wanted the uranium to increase his nuclear arsenal and to have the A in mutually assured destruction be an assurance to the world that Russia will be the strongest nuclear superpower.

That doesn’t mean that everything else you mention in your OP isn’t going on simultaneously in the background by many of the same parties involved in U1, it just means that it’s most likely irrelevant.

edit: And I forgot to reiterate my earlier point that all this cloak & dagger hullaballoo would be going on regardless of Blavatsky’s influence. It was happening long before Blavatsky and it’s hard to imagine that It was ever going to stop even if you exclude the spiritual paradigm shift circa 1888. You can take her out of the equation all together and you’d still have the same people getting involved in the same scandalous # for the same reasons: money & power.
edit on 11/2/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Found this video quite interesting.

Secret Space Program Disclosure and the Vril Society
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

this part here tweeked my 6th sense:

* Faux-religious groups like Scientology, Church of Dianetics, this unnamed Lovecraftian cult I'm discussing here, and the highly questionable faction within organized religion that pushes extremist views and actions. These group attempt to reason with individuals by appealing to either their desire to believe in a higher power or use false reasoning in order to create a chaotic environment that only "they" can get under control for you. All the while they are not only using this environment of chaos that they created to control you, but are making you feel that you chose to join them on your own.

the Occult NAZI core/ Vril...were too focused on the Worldly Technology aspects of creating a 1000 Year Reich...

which is why the Muslim Brotherhood was founded --->> to bridge the expanse between the Dark Occult & NAZI Power with the 1200 year Practice/ Ideology/Religion of Islam...(a Billion + Army of Storm-Troopers aligned with the Spiritual Occult NAZI's )

just a noteworthy twist

ADD:

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Overview Nazi perceptions of the Arab world Arab perceptions of Hitler and Nazism Opposition Cooperation Arab incorporation and emulation of Nazism See alsoFurther reading

The relationship between Nazi Germany (1933–1945) and the leadership of the Arab world encompassed contempt, propaganda, collaboration and in some instances emulation. Cooperative political and military relationships were founded on shared hostilities toward common enemies, such as British and French imperialism and colonialism, communism, and Zionism. Another key foundation of this collaboration was the anti-Semitism of the Nazis, which was admired by some …

edit on th30157427906720442019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

wise old owls wouldn't build walls just for somewhere to hang clocks

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow I'm impressed dude you have done the techniques used to contact the vril that's impressive

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I have never said or implied that I have done anything like that. Given that "vril" is a made up thing I don't see how anyone could possibly contact "vril" any more than contacting Curious George.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So you haven't tried to contact them yet you can state categorically that it is BS. (sigh)
That's the height of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And I've read that you can train the imagination to contact anything from spiderman to JC from much more reliable sources than you, and not only that you can gain information from these thought forms that your waking consciousness was not privvy to.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I feel where your coming from and neither agree or disagree, speculating upon Madam Blavatsky's deeds I disagree with, having read most of their material plus imo having met with her reincarnation Stephanie South, both did n doing good.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe I've not read it through properly (I'm a bit tired), but how would anyone, especially the ''elite'' (Who supposedly have higher knowledge), think that ingesting radiated food is a way to live longer? It's an interesting read, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

According to Kunkin the small amounts of non-ionizing radiation can be used to recharge the cells ability to continue to replicate without degrading their DNA, and thus limit or stop the aging process. I have an uncompleted manuscript from Kunkin that lays out the theory behind this. He kind of outlines it in his uncompleted book that I stated in this thread (“ALCHEMY The Secret Of Immortality Finally Revealed”) but he wasn't too expletive in that book about it.

The theory makes sense, and there is anecdotal science to back it up too, but as far I know no laboratory tests have been conducted on the theory. Though give how much weird science has been funded by these people who knows what has or hasn't been tested.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Let them eat cake!

Any one see the news on Chernobyl Wolves?
They seem to be immune to the radiation.

over multiple gearations they get more and more immune.
they start with lots of tumors.
if they live to have babies each
gearations gets less and less tumors.

This is Evolution at its beast.

They have NOT said how long the wolves live.
I wounder what experiments they are doing on humans?
You could make a True master race.
and drop Nuclear weapon.
and have No fear of radiation.

edit on 23-2-2024 by Scratchpost because: they made me do it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join