It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium 1, Human Trafficking, and the Occult (what if it’s not what you think)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
First things first; we all assume that U-1 was about a money grab, and the human trafficking is the same. What if it’s not? What if what’s at play here is something more sinister then we think.
As we already know many of the players who are getting exposed in recent days/weeks are also connected to some kind of weird Lovecraftian styled cult. What if that’s all this is about, and issues like world domination are only a small secondary part of the plan. We have to look back at what we are seeing and what it could reasonably be. While I may be bringing up topics such as “Immortality”, “Alchemy” and just plain weirdness. I assure you all that there isn’t a religious epiphany, but rather a twisting of ideal that hasn’t been brought upon us since the Vril Society.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here’s the People to know:
H.P.Lovecraft

Lovecraft was virtually unknown during his lifetime and published only in pulp magazines before he died in poverty, but is now regarded as one of the most significant 20th-century authors of weird and horror fiction. Among his most celebrated tales are The Rats in the Walls, The Call of Cthulhu, At the Mountains of Madness, The Shadow over Innsmouth, and The Shadow Out of Time. His writings were the basis of the Cthulhu Mythos, which has inspired a large body of pastiches, games, music and other media drawing on Lovecraft's characters, setting and themes, constituting a wider body of work known as Lovecraftian horror.

Art Kunkin

Arthur Glick Kunkin (March 28, 1928 – April 30, 2019) was an American journalist, political organizer, machinist and New Age esotericist best known as the founding publisher and editor of the Los Angeles Free Press.

I will be quoting from Kunkin’s incomplete book “ALCHEMY The Secret Of Immortality Finally Revealed”. It’s a hard to find PDF book that might still be floating around the interwebs.
Vril Society

The Coming Race is a novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, published anonymously in 1871. It has also been published as Vril, the Power of the Coming Race.
Some readers have believed the account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril", at least in part; some theosophists, notably Helena Blavatsky, William Scott-Elliot, and Rudolf Steiner, accepted the book as based on occult truth, in part.

Though there may be some concerns about if this cult existed or not, the mythos of its existence is what’s important and not it’s reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok so what’s the deal here?
I’ll start with the basic idea behind this theory. The Vril Society. In 1871 Edward Bulwer-Lytton wrote a book called “Vril, the Power of the Coming Race”. Now this book was written as a piece of fiction, but thanks to the con-artistry of Helena Blavatsky who thought that the book was actually a secret doctrine, a group of people started to read it as more of a religious book rather than for entertainment. These people started to try and conduct rituals to try and contact these masters of vril, then later used their belief if this idea to conduct nefarious medical experiments and even influence world leaders through blackmail and bribery.

Sound familiar? Let’s jump forward to today and this mystery cult that seems to be present amongst these exposed (and soon to be exposed) individuals. While they do not seem to have anything to do with the practitioners of this Vril Society, they do have a strange similarity to the writings of H.P. Lovecraft.

In his story “Cool Air” a Doctor tries in vain to fight off the specter of death, only to succumb to it’s inevitable grasp. Today we can artificially prolong a persons life by replacing organs that are failing, using technologies to limit the effects of time on our system, and most importantly clean our blood, or even replace it if needed, to keep dead cells from clogging up the precious arteries and veins that feed our brains. In the end though just like the Doctor in “Cool Air”, the will to live rots away. This is where Kunkin enters the scene. In Kunkin’s book “ALCHEMY The Secret Of Immortality Finally Revealed”, he theorizes that the energy needed to sustain life can be recharged by allowing small amounts of non-ionizing radiation to enter a body by either drinking or eating organically radiated foods. Clearly this doesn’t work as well as thought since Art Kurkin recently died last April (2019). Though the idea was tossed around as a way to power-up a person’s will power.

Next we have this current weird but very resent push to get everyone to eat plants. What if this entire time the yellow cake from the U-1 deal was instead of being used to build weapons or pad peoples banks, the real purpose for it was to till it into the ground some that elites would have this “energized” food base to eat. Now that the person behind the theory has died and the point of consuming radioactive materials could in fact be leading to early deaths to a person. The elites behind this are trying to push the concept of vegetarianism in order to free up animal-based diets for themselves, while pushing the now less safe plant-based diet to the masses. The increase of seasonal “designer” seeds for the home grower were introduced were the crop is amazing but needs to be replanted due to quick degradation of the plant. Most people are forced into cities styled pre-planned communities where growing a small garden becomes impractical, and in gated styled communities where rules prevent it. Many others can grow their own gardens but due to limited time, or perceived skills don’t. Leading to many people having to depend on industrial farms for their vegetables. Isn’t it weird to anyone else that as soon as a farmland is flooded, beef and chicken prices go up but the price of grains barely move?

I’ll close this thought out with this point:
“Reading through some of H.P. Lovecraft’s works, I’m seeing more then a few sick similarities to what’s going on with this group. In a way though, as sick as they seem to be, I have to laugh to myself because if these people are using H.P. Lovecraft’s writings as a basis for a cult, then they clearly aren’t reading the whole story.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting theory.
May you be amongst the first to be eaten!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I've been thinking about it for a while now, but the explosion in Russia had me thinking;
"what if this explosion was not an accident, but was set in order to hide a yellow cake heist?"

Steal the yellow cake, blow up the base, nobody would know any the wiser. Though then the thought was, Why? Why would anyone want yellow cake if they already have a nuc? Then I remembered something a read years ago, and it started to fall into place.

Now I'm not sure of what to think about the explosion in Russia, but the idea started to drive into my head that I could be on to something with the other points. Radioactive materials, farmlands in South America, the Occult. None of it made any sense, why would the rich and powerful people in the world be into this kind of stuff?

Of course! They're trying to make a Philosophers Stone. Then the pieces really started to fit. As for the Lovecraftian styled cult, well it gives people something to excuse their insidious behaviors. They can go to their graves believing that it was all for their gods, and it gives them an excuse to sleep at night.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Could be. People do all sorts of things in the name of religion. Not really sure why they would wish to be devotees of the Eldritch Gods (assuming the fiction was loosely based on SOMETHING in reality) but when you mention it could be because of pursuit of the Philosopher's Stone it makes sense: throughout history many have given their whole lives in pursuit of it so why not give their soul as well?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So in other words even a step deeper to the Hillary is a witch, the sacrifice things and pizzagate on steroids? While we are chasing our tails because they are 10 steps ahead?

Sounds crazy and that's what we usually hear. One day someone is going to start saying....now your catching on and that's when to hold your buttholes!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Hardly. They are no longer any steps ahead. To use the story I referenced "Cool Air", they are rotting in the bathtub hoping, preying, pleading that somebody, anybody will arrive with ice or fix their refrigeration system. The people they had placed their hopes on have ran off, the people that they have depended on are now repulsed at what they are seeing, and soon they too will be tracing out with their crippled hand "The End".

Some of us will scream insanely at what the truth of their actions were, others will only shake their heads in disbelief, but most will remember so that it will never happen again. (spoiler alert, it will)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It is not exactly true that most humus have power over their selves, who they are and what they become. The nature of man is chaotic. Even if we have the power of self-control over our stimuli in some average extent, when given the freedom(of money and power) to fall under the drives of our ever-wanting, ever-hungry subconscious minds we tend to submit like dog to a bone. So if a rich man get weird behaviour, that is "normal" in a sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It is not a good picture developing when looking at things like A. Weiner's laptop and what has leaked out. The human trafficking ring looks to be global exploiting war zones and other vulnerable people. A satanic like culture that exploits its resources is a self sustaining force to adjust the flow of people.

I had not considered the use of Uranium as a fertilizer before. Have come across past reports of Russia using radioactive colbat with improved yields, long term effects unknown. The implication of using depleted uranium rounds in conflict zones is biologically corrupting the population. Long term implications unknown.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It is not a good picture developing when looking at things like A. Weiner's laptop and what has leaked out. The human trafficking ring looks to be global exploiting war zones and other vulnerable people. A satanic like culture that exploits its resources is a self sustaining force to adjust the flow of people.

The trafficking thing is weird since if I'm right, then the only real reason for getting warm bodies was to find acceptable donors for organs. Selling off anyone that doesn't "fit" was nothing but a side benefit to the gophers. It's oddly weird that since these allegations started coming out that members of the elites might be involved with human sex trafficking, that the black market for human organs went quiet. Kind of like kids not talking about the monster under the bed will make it go away.

I had not considered the use of Uranium as a fertilizer before. Have come across past reports of Russia using radioactive colbat with improved yields, long term effects unknown. The implication of using depleted uranium rounds in conflict zones is biologically corrupting the population. Long term implications unknown.

According to Art Kunkin's writings though it has to be unprocessed uranium in order for it to be safe. If these cultists were using processed uranium then it might have started causing tumors to form (makes you wonder exactly what Hillary coughed up in the glass).

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
HP Lovecrafts cats name.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Other branch of human trafficking to consider is experimentation. The Dulce papers and WW2 Nazi scientist are a couple of examples of a culture that weights research over morals. There are also reports that humans are being traded among off world alien species. Just a heads up if you go looking down that road.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

According to Donna Brazile that was what Hillary called Obama. So sure there's that.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I addressed the NAZI angle when I talked about they used vril to justify their means. This is why I think we should look at the possibility of this group of people being self afflicted by a made up cult.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Lol. The tolerant left

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And I bet Hilary is a part of it.
far from the boss.
why dont they clone them selfs?
a lot easier than some human that is a close match?

you have to remember they dont see "low"
humans as the same animal as them self's.
so they will do any thing they like to them.

Hitler was all for making a master race.
I thing we have a master race!
and they are doing thing you dont want to know.

oh! if this is wright Hilary will get you all! AND your dogs.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I wouldn't put it past that something is afoot in Alaska in regards to Hillary. The Question would be though is where does she fit in?

I think they , if this theory is correct, might look at anyone not involved with them as either "Food or Pets" ( and yes that was intended since Michael Moore could very well be a player in this cult)

Epstein was also looking for a master race, one where his DNA would be part of it.

Funny.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm bring this topic up again since it dawned on me that if this theory is correct, if Epstein was nothing more then a priest like gate keeper, then shouldn't the next question be: "Who replaced him?"

Do we know?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sounds like there are lots of Epsteins out there in all of the major cities directing things. The C_A are the main ones running the show for political leverage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join