It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism -- Jonathan #WaxMyBalls Yaniv -- Self ID -- Why and What Matters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV
a reply to: Boadicea

Have you seen this?

The vid didn't post correctly... and I can't get it to post correctly either.

Is it the one I posted in the comment right before yours?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV

Have you seen this?

The vid didn't post correctly... and I can't get it to post correctly either.

Is it the one I posted in the comment right before yours?
Yes it is.. did we post same time?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Yes it is.. did we post same time?

I think we did!

Great minds think alike, eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Maybe they watched too many videos of u.s. cops abusing tazers and pepper spray in America?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea Yes!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's off topic and not healthy for discussion. Most gun debates don't call for banning all guns. Gun debate is more complex than "ban all guns" or "let everyone have one".

All you're doing is invoking partisan left vs right mentality.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's off topic and not healthy for discussion. Most gun debates don't call for banning all guns. Gun debate is more complex than "ban all guns" or "let everyone have one".

I profoundly disagree. It is quite on topic, because it deals with universal principles and patterns. And one of the biggest problems we have today is the tendency to make up rules as we go along, resulting in double standards and an un-level playing field for everyone. The old "some animals are more equal than others."

Is it ever possible to judge the many by the few? No. It is not. That is a universal principle and applies universally.

Just as not all gun owners are mass murderers, not all transgender persons are creepy predators like Jonathan Yaniv.

It is quite relevant -- I would say crucial -- that we recognize and understand this in order to appropriately and effectively legislate and regulate the attendant issues.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Thank goddess for Her, she’s saying the things us as cisgender feel uncomfortable just can’t say:

edit on 11-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thank goddess for Her, she’s saying the things us as cisgender feel uncomfortable just can’t say:

And we would be viciously attacked and vilified for saying!!!

This video has Blaire White, and another transsexual woman, "Rose of Dawn," discussing transgender issues in very reasonable, rational and thoughtful terms. I like them both. I don't agree with either one on everything, but I don't expect to agree on everything with anyone!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

No, it's questioning you on the principle YOU brought up. So you get to pick which cases to which that principle applies? No. So answer the question I put to you.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It’s like they are the well rounded ones I have no problem with, or any problem in the pronouns they go by...
Il check the video out

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I give them both much credit for being ready, willing and able to think and reason for themselves -- as opposed to mindlessly adopting the Trans Agenda groupthink -- and to be able to articulate their differences and objections so well, knowing they are stepping into a hornet's nest! Although they both acknowledge they don't get nearly as much grief for taking the stands they do because they are transsexual, but they do still get some.

I was happy to find both, and hear their perspectives on current specific issues/people.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

OMG that video. It's not satire??? What is wrong with this world?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

OMG that video. It's not satire??? What is wrong with this world?

I really don't know what's wrong with this world. Wish I did, then maybe we could fix it.

But I am heartened in a very sad way that I'm not the only one who finds that video extremely disturbing. That is a reason for hope at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join