It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think RawStory and Slate are crossing the "Red Line" that AG Barr alluded to.

Taking verified data/analysis, changing it, then presenting it to the public is criminal.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

The "White" House of course...LOL...I am sure they will be calling for a name change soon.

Maybe the Rainbow House.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Now they are calling him a neo Nazi abc7chicago.com...

Democrats are Democrats 😎

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

No, white supremacists are white supremacists no matter their political ideology.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Protocols of the Elder Racist 😃

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Easy there Goebbels.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Seems like last election it was cop killing. This is disturbing.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Of course why do you think we call them None Playable Characters, because of what we hear daily, or read daily. I am on another forum and now they are accusing Trump of being a rapist and anyone who vites for him is a rapist and a racist. It's like hello, Clinton?? Biden?? I mean I get it they love their rapists and pedos but to give a free pass because Democrat is ridiculous. They have no idea what they are thinking or talking about?? They drank way too much Kool-Aid.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
How many times have you been there?
a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

It's called projection.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Skin heads and Neonazis are contained the rest if any accusation is an MK ULTRA campaign that is being sold to the less capable of intellects,who want to be in a collective group and don't understand how to function outside of their cloistered environments ,yet seek to inflict their failed ideas on the rest of us .

THANK you for trying to help us.
reply to: conspiracy nut

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So this is your opinion, fine. But the title is stated as a fact, which is disingenuous.

But you only have to look at 4chan/8chan boards to see white supremacy. There are clearly people out there who think that way.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Headhunder7

It seems we are all at each other's throats. I will not fall for the division no matter if manufactured or legitimate.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

you also have to remember the Russian troll farms are infiltrating all social media and web sites you never know who's real and who's not these days. Scroll through the comments on YouTube videos etc and it's hard to believe there is that much hate out there.

I do not like the troll culture many "real people" have embraced.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not a hoax. A real problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: queenofswords

Of course why do you think we call them None Playable Characters, because of what we hear daily, or read daily. I am on another forum and now they are accusing Trump of being a rapist and anyone who vites for him is a rapist and a racist. It's like hello, Clinton?? Biden?? I mean I get it they love their rapists and pedos but to give a free pass because Democrat is ridiculous. They have no idea what they are thinking or talking about?? They drank way too much Kool-Aid.

They have NO idea what they are saying or thinking

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Not a hoax. A real problem.

Real, yes.
Imminent and widespread, ahhh... no. At least not as much as the MSM and politicos want you to think. Not all supporters of the president are racist white supremacists. They need you to fear that they are, so you vote for them out of fear of your friends and family will disown you. They are your hero's and will save you from all those nasty people.

Hahahhahahaha....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

So should the msm just ignore it when Islamic extremists commit terrorism? Speaking of Islamic terrorism it seems we have recently had a bigger problem with the "white supremacists hoax" than with Islamic terrorism. Hmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

But the ALL the major media outlets are owned by Republicans. I don't understand.

Which ones... just for kicks ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join