It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Edumakated

Even a handful of instances is a problem. IMHO. The count should be 0.

That the FBI is concerned that there are white supremacists infiltrating LE and other Ghost Skins infiltrating LE and warning groups about police investigations on them.

www.pbs.org...

Can I point out names no. But just because the phenomenon may or may not be widespread does not mean there is not a problem that should be dealt with.

A lot of things should be zero, but that is not how life works...

0 murders should be nice...

0 rapes. 0 pedos. I mean we can sit here all day waxing about all the things that shouldn't exist...

But again, just because there are a handful of incidents does not meant there is a crisis of white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: loam

Well, you did just admit to being a fan...

So in other words, you only participate on these boards because you're not really interested in mature and rational debate, but rather only in any opportunity to deride and slime people who don't conform to your opinions?

Or is it a skill thing? You're not capable of mature and rational debate?

Do you even hope to change minds and opinions with your view or do you just want to oppress them into submission? Maybe silence? Maybe like permanent silence?

I'm starting to really warm up to the idea of red flag laws for gun ownership...seems like your posts could qualify.

edit on 9-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I'm not the one espousing the white supremacy hoax theory.

So what exactly is your position on the prevelance of white supremacy and whether it deserves the current focus I described?

Unless you say otherwise, and since you're asking for 'hoax' proof, the obvious conclusion is you think it is real and deserves the current level of attention it receives.

Waiting...

Not sure what passes for logic on White Grievance Tonight, but your 'conclusion' isn't obvious at all.
Considering how many people seem to think *ucker is laying down some sort of righteous redneck truisms here, there must be an argument somewhere to support the white supremacy-problem-as-hoax statements he made. Asking for that argument doesn't require me to state any position on white supremacy at all. I'm not the one that made the claim.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

But the ALL the major media outlets are owned by Republicans. I don't understand.

I take it this is sarcasm or ignorance? who owns CNN Ted Turner a classic Republican? Who runs Disney? Mslsd Cnbc and the rest ran by Republicans? What are you smoking and an I get some?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So in other words, you only participate on these boards because you're not really interested in mature and rational debate, but rather only in any opportunity to deride and slime people who don't conform to your opinions?

Since the point of this thread was 'the white supremacist hoax,' would not asking for a cogent summary of *ucker's argument be at the core of rational debate?
edit on 9-8-2019 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: underpass61

Byeden med failure 不不不不不不

You get a star for "Bye"den... Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Maybe it's a language comprehension thing. TC didnt say white supremacists didn't exist. What he called a hoax was the notion that one existed underneath every rock and the issue was being used by the left to discredit anyone on the right.

It's actually not a real problem in America. The combined membership of every white supremacist organization in this country would be able to fit inside a college football stadium.

I mean, seriously, this is a country where the average person is getting poorer, where the suicide rate is spiking -- "white supremacy, that's the problem" -- this is a hoax.

Just like the Russia hoax, it's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That's exactly what's going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You claim to be logical. Prove it.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

It's as much a problem as someone saying that all people that enjoy Lord of the Rings characters are pedophiles. The same amount of proof is needed in that case too.

Wouldn't you agree?

Hmmm.... You seemed to not disavow this claim. That could mean only one thing....it's true.

Are you one of those fans?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

[snip] even though you can count ANTIFA members in USA with one hand.

Dumbest post I've seen today.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Did you really say that white supremacy is fake?

Yes he Did , and Except for a Very Small Minority , He is Correct ....

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well he does look like his angry, bloated, orange little brother.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Since the point of this thread was 'the white supremacist hoax,' would not asking for a cogent summary of *ucker's argument be at the core of rational debate?

You left out the word 'problem'. I thought you liked details?

So, lets see... We are a nation with roughly 246 million white people.

The Southern Poverty Center estimated in Feb 2017 that there were 100 active white nationalists and 99 active neo-nazi groups in America.

The Counter Extremism Project March 2019.

Using their statistics, which they base almost entirely on twitter followers, adds up to 69,825 presumed white supremacists. Leaving alone the arguments that a white supremacist following anyone on twitter can follow, multiple groups, not even be in the US, or have multiple social media accounts, we can stay with that number.

So the smallest of the top 25 college stadiums in the US has a seating capacity of 70,561.

The 25 biggest college football stadiums in the country

Do you have a better approach to the numbers?

And do these numbers amount to the level of 'problem' that justifies the level of national attention and focus from all of our major institutions?

Waiting...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why can't you back up a statement?

I can. Looks like the FBI is more worried about Black Extremism.

Link

Right on! This is how you make America great again. You go after the groups that are bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Meanwhile, here is what else TC said in his argument.

Ever wonder why rich people seem the most hysterical on the subject? Ever notice that its the highest paid people on television who are the most determined to convince you that white supremacy is Americas biggest problem? Why is that? Simple: every minute youre angry about race is a minute youre not thinking about class, which of course is the real divide in this country. Working class people of all colors have a lot more in common, infinitely more in common with each other than they do with some overpaid MSNBC anchor. And if you were allowed to think about that for long enough, you might start to get unauthorized ideas about economics.

So we want to take a second to pass on a sincere message to official Washington, and particularly to our colleagues on the other cable news channels, and its this: Please, for the sake of the nation, calm down. Yes, America has problems. Racism is one of those problems. But so is a fading middle class, a terrifying drug epidemic thats killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. So is a national debt that is growing by a trillion dollars a year. People realize their country is declining, and its making them turn to new political leaders. Donald Trump was one of them. Elizabeth Warren and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are others. This is a time of frustration and change. But America is not on the brink of genocide. Its not even close to that. This is not a white supremacist country, plotting the slaughter its own people. Its a kind country, full of decent people of all races who, like all people everywhere, make bad decisions from time to time, but they mean well and they generally try their best. Going forward, give them the benefit of the doubt, even when you disagree. Maybe especially when you disagree with them. These are your fellow Americans. Cut them a break. They deserve it. And remember: The alternative is disaster.

But TC is just expressing 'white grievance'.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Maybe it's a language comprehension thing. TC didnt say white supremacists didn't exist. What he called a hoax was the notion that one existed underneath every rock and the issue was being used by the left to discredit anyone on the right.

It's actually not a real problem in America. The combined membership of every white supremacist organization in this country would be able to fit inside a college football stadium.

I mean, seriously, this is a country where the average person is getting poorer, where the suicide rate is spiking -- "white supremacy, that's the problem" -- this is a hoax.

Just like the Russia hoax, it's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That's exactly what's going on.

I never claimed he said white supremacy doesn't exist. He called the white supremacy 'problem' a 'hoax' and a 'conspiracy theory.' These are sound bites--very general statements.He hasn't provided a cogent argument. Where is his proof "that's exactly what's going on?" What are his premises? For lack of any real facts or rationale, it's fair to say it's just his opinion. That's all he's really pedaling.

"...the notion that one existed underneath every rock and the issue was being used by the left to discredit anyone on the right" doesn't appear in his quote; it seems to be your interpretation/conclusion/opinion. I haven't heard ANYONE on the left or otherwise make such an assertion.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I gave you exactly what he said and then gave you the best available numbers.

But as I said earlier, you're just here to get your thrills because you're not really interested in mature and rational debate, but rather only in any opportunity to deride and slime people who don't conform to your ridiculous and unfounded opinions.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You left out the word 'problem'. I thought you liked details?

I was quoting the title of the thread. Doesn't look like it includes the word 'problem.'
edit on 9-8-2019 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

(post by BenutzerUnbekannt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Spot On !

KKK/David Duke & Co are reprehensible but have been and still are fringe.
Fringe !

And yes, a lot of the leftist BS is driven by JEALOUSY !!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join