It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who, specifically, called half the US population, the president, and his admin racist?

Ummm, I thought you and the rest of the folks here were.

Apologies.

How many people were you accusing of being racist?

No, I don't believe I've accused anyone of being a racist.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Tucker chose poorly in the way he worded it. He really has no one to blame but him self. Whether it was intentional or not....I am heavily leaning towards that it wasn't.

If he had clearly stated "The Trump is a white supremacist hoax" he would have been okay but a blanket statement calling white supremacy a hoax is jumping in the boat with Lemon when he claimed that a white man calling a black man "dumb" is racist.

If you think that all members of an ethic group behave the same because of what you have been taught, learned through experience, what ever..then you clearly exhibit signs (I forgot..have to be current, you clearly are displaying red flags that you are guilty of the very thing you accuse others of.

EDIT: Not defending Tucker. Just stating an opinion.
edit on 9-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Right. Bannon is a hoax and Tucker isn't on vacation due to the blowback for his idiocy cuz ytube said so.

Nothing to see here!

A pattern? Fox News hosts like Tucker Carlson go on "vacation" after they spark scandals

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

a reply to: Gandalf77

Must be easy to prove all the racist legislation and all the racists.

Got a link?

Proof?

Facts?

Did Tucker have any of those things?

Are you asking "Did Tucker have links, proof, facts that legislation and people are not racist"?

No, I'm asking for details on Tucker's statement that the white supremacy problem is a hoax.
I realize his fans probably don't demand something as trivial as 'details.'

Emphasis supplied.

Question: please provide your definition of the word problem and how much of a 'problem' is required to receive the national attention and focus from all of our major institutions?

When you've decided on that, we can then move forward with a discussion on how your standard applies to other 'problems' facing the nation.

Asking for details.

edit on 9-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm not the one espousing the white supremacy hoax theory.
Surely there must be a cogent argument there somewhere?
Oh right, I keep forgetting. White Grievance Tonight fans don't need cogent arguments; they just lap up what Tucker says like dutiful little moonies.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So you're saying Tucker is a racist.

Hmmf.

Why?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Tucker is right on.... The White Supremacist/Nationalist movement that the MSM spews is in fact a Hoax. When you push a false political narrative, it's a Hoax. Right up there with Russia, Russia, Russia.

Tucker is just reporting REAL news, not the fake news that the left is accustom to.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's as much a problem as someone saying that all people that enjoy Lord of the Rings characters are pedophiles. The same amount of proof is needed in that case too.

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Surely there must be a cogent argument there somewhere?
Oh right, I keep forgetting. White Grievance Tonight fans don't need cogent arguments; they just lap up what Tucker says like dutiful little moonies.

The hoax is leftist crying white supremacy every five minutes and because someone has the audacity to disagree with them on political or social policy.

We have soyboys in NYC protesting a business owner (soul cycle, equinox gyms, etc) because he dared donate to Trump. You have Juan Castro doxing business owners who donated to trump because simply donating to the opposing candidate is the equilvalent of supporting white supremacy?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Right. Ytube told you so, and Murdoch isn't brainwashing you morons cuz it's really real news.

If I'd have to take a shot every fcking time someone mentions the left in a Tucker thread I'd be dead by noon.

Fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So you're saying Tucker is a racist.

Hmmf.

Why?

No, I don't believe I said that.
I asked about his rationale/reasoning for claiming it's a hoax.

Look, this happens on both the left and the right: The talking heads spew this crap in little soundbites, and their moonies echo it. Shamity, *ucker, Ingrahamhead, Limburger, Dolter--it's all the same. The funniest part is how many people somehow think they're getting a straight story from a non-MSM source. Just because it's what you want to hear, doesn't make it true or valid. Liberal or conservative, it doesn't matter--even in the age of alternative facts.

edit on 9-8-2019 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Can I name all of them. No. But David Duke was one of the most prominent as a LA state rep. In one of my previous posts in this thread there was a link that spoke about police officers in in california that were white supremacists.

There's probably a few names there.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
From what I've read Tucker Carlson is an unofficial adviser to the President so I guess he would say that , wouldn't he.

From what I've read, Tucker Carlson is officially "taking a break" from his broadcast, as more and more advertisers are dropping FOX in protest of his show. Most recently, Long John Silver's and Nestlé. And this is the third time, I think, people dropped Fox because of him. In Dec 2018, it was something like 30 advertisers.

He's just costing Fox too much money and they're going to drop him.

link   

So what exactly is your position on the prevelance of white supremacy and whether it deserves the current focus I described?

Unless you say otherwise, and since you're asking for 'hoax' proof, the obvious conclusion is you think it is real and deserves the current level of attention it receives.

And BTW, since I'm not affraid to say that I tend to like Tucker Carlson's politics, even if I don't always fully agree with him, and since you're all about 'proof' in an argument, can you please provide proof I'm a "White Grievance Tonight fan", a "moonie", and since I'm a 'fan' of TC, that I "don't demand something as trivial as 'details'"?

Waiting...

link   

originally posted by: grey580

Can I name all of them. No. But David Duke was one of the most prominent as a LA state rep. In one of my previous posts in this thread there was a link that spoke about police officers in in california that were white supremacists.

There's probably a few names there.

What position does David Duke hold in the Trump administration?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Even a handful of instances is a problem. IMHO. The count should be 0.

That the FBI is concerned that there are white supremacists infiltrating LE and other Ghost Skins infiltrating LE and warning groups about police investigations on them.

www.pbs.org...

Can I point out names no. But just because the phenomenon may or may not be widespread does not mean there is not a problem that should be dealt with.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Tucker is right on.... The White Supremacist/Nationalist movement that the MSM spews is in fact a Hoax. When you push a false political narrative, it's a Hoax. Right up there with Russia, Russia, Russia.

Tucker is just reporting REAL news, not the fake news that the left is accustom to.

Real news? That's a sad statement. If you think Fox is somehow different from the MSM, just keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid, I guess.
edit on 9-8-2019 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No position.

I never said anything about being in Trumps administration. I'm discussing being in positions of power.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Edumakated

Even a handful of instances is a problem. IMHO. The count should be 0.

You mean like murder, rape, assaults, pedophilia, suicide, drug overdose, theft, fraud, ect?

Are you in the magic wand business?
edit on 9-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, you did just admit to being a fan...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join