It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: matafuchs

That wasn't what I was responding to.

He asked if there are people in positions of power that are white supremacists. The answer is yes.

Can you name them?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Right. It must be a hoax because you heard it on White Grievance Tonight. Because, you know, Fox isn't MSM. They're a veritable paradigm of truth and expertise in such matters. No bias whatsoever....

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Must be easy to prove all the racist legislation and all the racists.

Got a link?

Proof?

Facts?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: matafuchs

That wasn't what I was responding to.

He asked if there are people in positions of power that are white supremacists. The answer is yes.

Can you name them?

No, he can't....

They have to be vague otherwise the narrative fails. I live in very liberal town and the schools, politicians, newspaper, etc are always going on about inequity, racial intolerance, white surpremacy, intersectionality, and all these other buzzwords.

Many of the conservatives in the town often ask them to point out who the perpetrators are of all this "inequity" in our village but we never get an answer. Probably 50% of our police force is black. Black police chief. Black high school principal. Black politicians. Blacks on school board. I mean, black folks in damn near every position of power in arguably one of the most liberal utopian towns in the US. However, for some reason, there is still all this alledged inequity...

I can't figure it out. We keep asking, so who are all these white supremacist in our village. Name some names! All you get is crickets...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Got a link?

Proof?

Facts?

Did Tucker have any of those things?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Not asking him, I’m asking you.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Trump: Aug 9, 2019

For them to throw out the race word again, racist racist racist that's all they used to anybody. They called Nancy Pelosi a racist, she's not a racist, they call anybody racist when they run out of cards. I'm winning in the polls, they're desperate!

'They Call Anybody Racist When They Run Out Of Cards', Says Trump

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I really want to know how the dems plan to unite the country after years of them telling me that I’m crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Trump: Aug 9, 2019

For them to throw out the race word again, racist racist racist that's all they used to anybody. They called Nancy Pelosi a racist, she's not a racist, they call anybody racist when they run out of cards. I'm winning in the polls, they're desperate!

'They Call Anybody Racist When They Run Out Of Cards', Says Trump

www.youtube.com...

Right, Twitler himself said so. Another really reliable source.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not asking him, I’m asking you.

I'm not the one claiming it's a hoax or supporting those that do.
If Tucker and his ilk are dumb enough to make such a claim, then perhaps they should back it up.
It doesn't take much searching to find all kinds of links, profiles, forums, etc.

Perhaps Tucker should talk to the Director of the FBI?
He is, after all, a Twitler appointee. Did anyone tell them it's a hoax? Might have saved some taxpayer $$.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So you can’t point out any actual instances of racism or who are the white nationalists.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So you can’t point out any actual instances of racism or who are the white nationalists.

So you can't use Google?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Got a link?

Proof?

Facts?

Are you asking "Did Tucker have links, proof, facts that legislation and people are not racist"?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you can't use Google?

Of course, but I'm not the one accusing half the US population, the president, and his administration racist.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who, specifically, called half the US population, the president, and his admin racist?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why can't you back up a statement?

I can. Looks like the FBI is more worried about Black Extremism.

Link

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If you cannot answer that there is no way you are qualified to attempt to defend your statements or you are just trolling for a hard on. Use google like you said...

Link

Harris has said it. Booker. House members. Senators. Everyone in the MSM.

then there are the presidents actual words

Link

link   

a reply to: Edumakated

You are making an incorrect assumption. There are in fact people in power who are white supremacists.

I once had a conversation with a customer that came into my store. This guy was a rebel flag hat wearing, rebel belt buckle wearing good ol boy from Georgia. Even had a big ol vynil rebel flag across the back of his cars rear window.

We spoke with the guy and come to find out he was an ex sheriffs deputy from Georgia. He along with the sheriff and other deputies were all members of the KKK. Eventually he wanted out of the KKK and had to leave the state in order to do so.

This is an article from 2 years ago. The FBI has warned of the white supremacists in law enforcement.
www.pbs.org...

And here is another article on deputies in california joining neo nazi gangs.
www.latimes.com...

Finding a handful of instances does not indicate there is a nationwide issue of "white supremacy". No one has claimed white supremacy DOES NOT EXIST, what is being claimed is that it is not as prevalent or as big of an issue as it is being made out to be.

Yes, there are racist people. I know. I am black and I grew up in the south in the 70s/80s. However, to act as if these people have any major impact on the day to day lives of the typical minority or american is patently absurd.

Again, who exactly are the white supremacist and what exactly are the doing to oppress people?

Simply disagreeing with someone over a social policy does not make someone a white supremacist. how exactly is trump a white supremacist? How does supporting trump mean you are also supporting white supremacy?

link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Who, specifically, called half the US population, the president, and his admin racist?

Ummm, I thought you and the rest of the folks here were.

Apologies.

How many people were you accusing of being racist?

link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Got a link?

Proof?

Facts?

Are you asking "Did Tucker have links, proof, facts that legislation and people are not racist"?

No, I'm asking for details on Tucker's statement that the white supremacy problem is a hoax.
I realize his fans probably don't demand something as trivial as 'details.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join