It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
What we need here is some truth, not more word games meant to obfuscate.

White supremacy does exist. I don't think anyone will argue that. Surely somewhere there are people who believe whites are superior to non-whites.

Here's one!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

But the ALL the major media outlets are owned by Republicans. I don't understand.

Prove it or admit you're knowingly lying to push a false narrative.

I get the feeling that you won't, because...well ..you're lying.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It should also be noted that Tucker Carlson isn't really an unbiased source when it comes to white supremacy. He does have close ties to the Proud Boys.

Ah, attack the messenger. Never saw that one coming.

Disclosing connections is attacking the messenger?

depends, was a source offered? of just a random slagging?

I could say Xcalibur254 has been reported to associate with KKK members. Or you for that matter. is that disclosing connections?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Cue Russian Collusion in 3...2...1
When that does not work
Cue LGBT hate crime in 3...2...1...
When that does not work
Cue misogynistic blurb by Right Wing Actor in 3...2...1...
When that does not work
Cue Immigration Issue...ANY!
When that does not work
Scream YOURE A RACIST in 3..2...1...
When that does not work...
Cue Muslim Terror Attack in 3...2...1....
When that does not work go back to step 1

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-09T12:55:10-05:001210 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Here you go OP updated .

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Byeden med failure 不不不不不不

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Cue Russian Collusion in 3...2...1
When that does not work
Cue LGBT hate crime in 3...2...1...
When that does not work
Cue misogynistic blurb by Right Wing Actor in 3...2...1...
When that does not work
Cue Immigration Issue...ANY!
When that does not work
Scream YOURE A RACIST in 3..2...1...
When that does not work...
Cue Muslim Terror Attack in 3...2...1....
When that does not work go back to step 1

...when everything fails twice, chew the capsule embedded in teeth

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Agreed, its a hoax. But.........its probably the most dangerous of all hoax plays the Dems and their MSM machine have ever trotted out.

it is dangerous because it gives excuse to the POC, non-whites, to brand all whites as White Supremacists. So, just as in the past and probably with some even today, a significant number of whites generalized about blacks to the effect that they were all dangerous thugs ready to shoot and loot and play the knock-out game. That was a stupid generalization of course, but it was internalized by a very large number of "anxious" whites.

Even more so now, with license from the Dems and the MSM, POC will come to view all whites, but particularly white males as hateful white supremacists. This greatly adds to the general societal "fear and loathing" index. White males with no malicious intent will find themselves getting odd and hateful looks while in public. That in turn will cause them to move with ever more suspicion that conflict is just around the next corner. Many more POC will simply respond with avoidance but will be ever more suspicious of white males and concerned about their supposed hateful intent.

I don't know where this all ends up. But I do know that in a couple of weeks we have to make the wretched pilgrimage to a distant major city for the compulsory August kids and grandkids birthday celebration, (nearly everyone in the family was born in August). Visiting that major urban area always felt like going behind enemy lines. Now we won't even feel comfortable eating out or going to Walmart or Sams Club where we stocked up on winter supplies for less money.

These are sad and dangerous times and I constantly wonder if things might not get better if Trump loses the next election; that someone of the Dems idiot candidates manages to take the WH. But then, I also wonder, is it possible that say Tulsi Gabbard or creepy Uncle Joe were elected POTUS, maybe things would then get incredibly worse?

I don't know anymore but I find life in the US becoming ever more uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It should also be noted that Tucker Carlson isn't really an unbiased source when it comes to white supremacy. He does have close ties to the Proud Boys.

Ah, attack the messenger. Never saw that one coming.

Disclosing connections is attacking the messenger?

depends, was a source offered? of just a random slagging?

I could say Xcalibur254 has been reported to associate with KKK members. Or you for that matter. is that disclosing connections?

Uh, well it was pretty widespread/common knowledge. I figured you googled it yourself to check/confirm, but if you feel like that's too much I can spot you one fam:

here

or here

Clearly Tucker and Gavin have some rapport, so like I said earlier Xcalibur254 was in my opinion merely disclosing that fact since its relevant to assess Tucker's actions given his friendship with Gavin.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

so the bar is set that if you have your picture taken with someone, you are tight with them?

It's a shame none of that knowledge was around when Obama had his mug taken with Farrakhan.

Oh well, I suppose Tucker can no longer say anything on this topic now. Keep going down the list, and you might erase all who would get in your way.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You are making an incorrect assumption. There are in fact people in power who are white supremacists.

I once had a conversation with a customer that came into my store. This guy was a rebel flag hat wearing, rebel belt buckle wearing good ol boy from Georgia. Even had a big ol vynil rebel flag across the back of his cars rear window.

We spoke with the guy and come to find out he was an ex sheriffs deputy from Georgia. He along with the sheriff and other deputies were all members of the KKK. Eventually he wanted out of the KKK and had to leave the state in order to do so.

This is an article from 2 years ago. The FBI has warned of the white supremacists in law enforcement.
www.pbs.org...

And here is another article on deputies in california joining neo nazi gangs.
www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Wayfarer

so the bar is set that if you have your picture taken with someone, you are tight with them?

It's a shame none of that knowledge was around when Obama had his mug taken with Farrakhan.

Oh well, I suppose Tucker can no longer say anything on this topic now. Keep going down the list, and you might erase all who would get in your way.

Now you're being hyperbolic to deflect away from the silliness of your contention with his post. This isn't a gotcha and it isn't some smarmy retort to change your mind or make you looks silly or anything, its merely highlighting that Tucker and Gavin have a rapport, and agree on a fair number of issues. That's relevant, and Xcalibur254 was being pretty magnanimous by not listing any inferences therein yet you felt the need to countermand him as if he did.

This is a useful and valid means of discussing the issues, and the same holds true for your examples (Obama/Farrakhan, etc). I'd like to think it be pretty standard that we all share the connections we're aware of with the subjects we're discussing (preferably with as Xcalibur254 did not painting the connecting with one's own opinion).

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Are there White Supremacist Groups in the US? Yes.
Is the current President a White Supremacist? No.

It is pretty f'n simple but the media and the DNC candidates just cannot seem to get it right.

There are also Black Supremacy Groups. They ALL supported Obama and nothing was said. It was all called a Right Wing Conspiracy.

The double standard is a joke. Everyone is equal and should be treated that way.

I think we should give them all a stadium and last one standing gets a trailer in NC....

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-09T13:25:35-05:000135 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It is pretty f'n simple but the media and the DNC candidates just cannot seem to get it right.

There are also Black Supremacy Groups. They ALL supported Obama and nothing was said.

The double standard is a joke.

I think we should give them all a stadium and last one standing gets a trailer in NC....

I'd even raise the stakes higher.

Make it a double-wide!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There are also Black Supremacy Groups. They ALL supported Obama and nothing was said. It was all called a Right Wing Conspiracy.

The double standard is a joke. Everyone is equal and should be treated that way.

The media knows the potus isnt racist. They have a narrative to push to keep the nation divided. They call shows programs for a reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Everything negative that is associated with Trump, republicans or right leaning people is always a hoax, or whatever.

But I betcha that you Trump folks and Tucker think that ANTIFA is dangerous even though you can count ANTIFA members in USA with one hand.

Going with Tuckers logic, no one should be concerned about Antifa in USA.

Yet you guys make tons of threads about them.

Hypocrisy on this site is a life style obviously

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

That just makes it worse right? Lying?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It may be a hoax, but just like the Storm Area 51 meme hoax, there will always be plenty of people who think it's a real thing and will join up and start fighting for it.

Anyway, whenever I think of "white supremacy," for some reason I always think of ol' Johnny Rotten here:

White supremacy. Sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is all the democrats have.

their internal polling must show that minorities are leaving the democrat plantation in droves.

They can't run on open borders, they can't win on raising taxes, so they create racism to run on.

They create racism and division.

They don't want to unite.

How in the bloody hell do you unite with someone you've spent 3 years calling a racist?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That wasn't what I was responding to.

He asked if there are people in positions of power that are white supremacists. The answer is yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join