It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody Yeah bro, I have zero tolerance for people who are intolerant of others based on their skin color or sexual orientation. The beauty of it is that while I am hella liberal, I am also blatantly vocal in defense of all of the Constitutional amendments including the Second. I'm complex like that. I'm not the liberal screaming for gun control. I'm the lifetime NRA member in defense of it. So, everyone has their limits, I suppose. "Viva liberty". But, liberty for ALL, bro.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty
Ok pc principal
How tolerant of you
Lol

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hoax is right, I find most white supremacists to be evidence to the contrary

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

meh. I don't support ANTIFA. Both sides of the aisle that support extreme views should be neutered as far as I am concerned. My favorite example of the absurdity that is ANTIFA was when I was in Portland and saw a march, they were carrying a sign that said something to the effect of "The only good Fascist is a dead one", completely missing the fact that the very definition of Fascism is killing people who disagree with your political position. lol. Dumb AF. At the same time, every time the far right pushes, I enjoy pushing back. Those guys are good behind a keyboard but seem to mysteriously stfu when I have encountered them in person. The very definition of a coward, I suppose. So, I'm not sure what your point was because you have clearly mislabeled me which is unsurprising, Internet Stranger. I guess it is easier to label than it is to use logic and reason or to listen to learn versus listening to reply.
edit on 28-8-2019 by TemplarLoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

Yeah. Cuz history saw Antifa going full blown genocidal already, eh? How many people did they kill this season to end the sad existence of some walking dead fascists for good? None?

That's kinda scary in a very Gandhi_esque way, innit? Is there any chance to label this outrageous love for your fellow naked monkey a WMD?

edit on 28-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hoax as in they don't exist... No

Hoax as in there are 10s of millions of them organized waiting to begin the next genocide like the msn is desperately trying to push...yes.

I've met a few kluckers over the years pretty sad and pathetic group.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Hoax as in there are 10s of millions of them organized waiting to begin the next genocide like the msn is desperately trying to push...yes.

I've seen no msm outlet claiming anything remotely close to 10s of millions of them organized waiting.

Source, or are you the one trying to pull a hoax suggesting such nonsense?
edit on 8/28/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Democrats call everyone racist even minorities. This is why they will be pummeled in the upcoming election. It just motivates people further to vote them out.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

yea the MSN and left wing nuts like to imply heavily without directly stating that the 60+ million that voted trump are all white "nationalist" while talking about them as if they are white supremacists.

Conveniently ignoring the fact he did better with minorities than most republicans, so there is nothing I can say or link to that will convince you so how about we both just move along.

Oh and I didn't vote for him, Ill never vote for a republican or democrat again because they are both complicit in us being where we are.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The White Supremacist HOAX is still going strong!

In the aftermath of August's mass shooting in El Paso, a cursory glance at the news might have left you with the impression that there were two villains that day: the white supremacist who viciously killed 22 people and wounded 24 more, and President Donald Trump, who supposedly incited him.

No, Trump Rallies Didn't Increase Hate Crimes by 226 Percent

reason.com...

Fake News Claimed Trump Rallies Increased Hate Crimes By 226% Turns Out To Be A Lie

<< 12  13  14   >>

join