It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Afraid of a few women in pussy hats are you?

Yeah a real terrorists threat.

Look how many bombs they have planted already.
Washington is in ruins isnt it?

Look at the carnage those women have wrought with their masses of pink polyester yarn.

Oh the humanity....... ha haha ha.

well now
perhaps you should take your own advice?
nah
it is more delicious when you don't

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Except that Russia did interfere with the election.

... and netted 2,000 votes for Clinton 😎😎

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Tucker Carlson is spot on... the MSM White Supremacist Hoax is just a tool to divide the country and keep a hold on power. Tucker Carlson Says White Supremacy Is FAKE, Used As A WEAPON! www.youtube.com...

seems legit....

who would want us divided?
aside from the dnc?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The FBI do have interesting statististics. I went to their Crime Stats index to make my own comparisons on only the single bias racial biased statistics. The numbers collected are interesting based on how many agencies reported as well.

2012- 6,705 single racial biased incidents reported from only 1730 LE agencies.
49.2% anti-black/ anti- African-American
19.7% anti-white

2013- 3,407 SRBI reported by only 1826 LE agencies.
66.4% AA
21.4% AW

2014- 3,081 SRBI reported by 15,494 LE agencies!
63.5% AA
22.8% AW

2015- 4,029 SRBI reported by 14,997 LE agencies.
52.7% AA
18.2% AW

2016- 4,229 SRBI reported by 15,254 LE agencies.
50.2% AA
20.7% AW

2017- 4,832 SRBI reported by a whopping 16,149 LE agencies.
48.8% AA
17.5% AW

2018 - was not available for review on their site. Yet, the links are fascinating as they break down whether they are actual assaults or intimidation vs person or property related. The numbers constantly evolve but one can see that even years before Trump was even considered...there was an issue. That link even has the PDFs statistics going back into the 90s.

I would say that the President of the hour at anytime is not responsible for racial tension. So where is it really coming from?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe you choose to blow it off, but having a celebrity like Madonna making suggestions of violence should not simply be scoffed at. She has millions of fans and followers worldwide, some of whom would do most anything for a chance to make her happy.

Perhaps you'll recall a celebrity from a TV show called The Apprentice whose recent language was mirrored in the El Paso shooter's writings.

Like it or not, celebrities have influence, and threats of violence should be taken seriously.

Now if you'd kindly stay on topic it would be much appreciated. If you want to discuss the pussy hat march then add to an existing thread on it, or start a fresh one.
edit on 8/27/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I would say that the President of the hour at anytime is not responsible for racial tension. So where is it really coming from?

The msm
It is one of their "go to's"

I don't think it will work this time as #walkaway has captured a decent portion of their voting bloc
just my opinion

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The msm
It is one of their "go to's"

I don't think it will work this time as #walkaway has captured a decent portion of their voting bloc
just my opinion

The MSM is the weapon of choice for division. A tool just like a gun, can be used for good or evil. Someone else has their finger on thattrigger and actually killing the unity of America. For what agenda or purpose? The DNC is just as much of a tool as the the GOP and MSM. Just different calibers.
edit on 8 27 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The MSM is the weapon of choice for division.

used to be
twitter instigram facebook ect have taken out the msm
not many buy the newspaper
not many watch the news
a lot have moved to the interwebs

the msm is SELLING the division
imo not as many as you think are buying it

the attempt is being made
I just don't think that many people actually hate their neighbors

just my opinion tho

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko I have been to Portland several times. I like it up there. They tend to defend people in general assuming you do not have a philosophy of attacking and victimizing people different from you based on skin color and choice of lifestyle. If you are a Republican, you belong in the Southern states and not in the PAC NW nor anywhere on the West Coast. Even NV is dicey.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

If you are a Republican, you belong in the Southern states and not in the PAC NW nor anywhere on the West Coast.

yay freedom
viva liberty

what tolerance..........

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How are Republicans tolerant? They aren't. So basically, you are upset that you are getting what you have given. That's karma not lack of tolerance.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
For what agenda or purpose?

Much of the current division and hyper-partisan BS started after the Occupy Wall Street protests. That's when things like BLM and others started getting serious funding from Soros, Koch Bros., etc..

OWS made that very top fraction of the 1%ers pretty nervous seeing common folk from the left and right joining together in a common cause. Divide and conquer tactics were needed to take the heat off, and it's just been a snowball rolling down the mountain ever since, but that's really for another thread.

As for our current situation, I do think the underground white supremacy movement has likely seen some of the fruits of that funding as well, along with being emboldened by the current political climate.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TemplarLoyalty

How are Republicans tolerant? They aren't. So basically, you are upset that you are getting what you have given. That's karma not lack of tolerance.

I haven't seen any of them tell someone where "they belong"; tho a former governor of alabama tried that....he was not repulican tho
telling someone "where they belong" is the epitome of tolerance imo

well done

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts I definitely agree that our country has historically suffered from racial tensions in general. However, you cannot deny that Trump has stoked the flame and most certainly capitalized on the segment of people who subscribe to an intolerant philosophy, either. The idea that a sitting President would attempt to deny asylum to refugees in a country founded by immigrants...it is just absurd and unfortunately, totally obvious.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody I didn't tell you that, I just translated the mindset of the PAC NW for you since you seem to have difficulty with understanding. Different parts of the country have certain political leanings. Go be a far left Democrat in Southern Georgia and let me know how that works out for you...assuming you live through it, that is. It's just how it is. You are welcome to live anywhere but the general public is not under any decree to be tolerant of your views, either. Only the government is held to that standard through the Constitution and the Bill of Rights which is why I specifically named Shelbyville, IN because they abuse the powers of their offices.

edit on 27-8-2019 by TemplarLoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If you are a Republican, you belong in the Southern states and not in the PAC NW nor anywhere on the West Coast.

your quote
nice try tho

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Read it again. I edited it for clarity and to further explain my point.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You are welcome to live anywhere but the general public is not under any decree to be tolerant of your views, either.

seems my reply was correct in accordance with your tolerance level.
yay freedom
viva liberty

ps
if the general public is not under any decree to be tolerant of your views, why the problem with the white supremacist then? is he/she/it under a different standard?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If you are a Republican, you belong in the Southern states and not in the PAC NW nor anywhere on the West Coast. Even NV is dicey.

I hate to tell you this, but there are TONS of conservatives in the Pacific northwest, thats another reason why Antifa has been contained to basically Portland and Seattle

They cant pull their BS going any further east because their snip wont be put up with by both the locals and the local law enfrocement agencies.

So keep wishing there little buddy, keep wishing.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
if the general public is not under any decree to be tolerant of your views, why the problem with the white supremacist then?

There's a difference between opinions, views, and actions. It wasn't an opinion or view that killed Heather Heyer and injured 28 others in Charlottesville. People are welcome to their personal views and opinions, no matter how misguided those views and opinions may be, until those views and opinions lead to actions that infringe upon the rights of others.
edit on 8/27/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join