It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nemox42

Obama started the policy of caging kids at the border. Look into that please.

This is true, but not separating them from their families. Also this argument belies the fact that it wasn't ok when Obama was doing it, and its not ok now either.

As for the argument of 'well why didn't you fight it when Obama was president', the answer is many of us did. Although I voted for the man, there are a great many things he did that I found unpalatable or downright detestable (drone strikes, caging kids, keeping gitmo open, etc), and although I can't speak for everyone much of whats occurring now (protests, calling local reps, etc) happened then to much less fanfare.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

In other words, most people crying the loudest are only doing so now because it's politically convenient. Admit it. You know it's true.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

In other words, most people crying the loudest are only doing so now because it's politically convenient. Admit it. You know it's true.

I can admit that there were definitely many who weren't railing against it when Obama was president, if that's what you're asking of me. I'm just trying to help you steer clear of axiomatic absolutes, since its disingenuous to think that all liberals were fine with it when Obama was doing it.
edit on 35am19famTue, 27 Aug 2019 08:36:53 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 27 Aug 2019 08:36:53 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The "official" story under Obama was that there was no border crisis. He was deporting more people than ever, and that this unpleasantness didn't exist in any worthwhile amount to be worried about.

Now that Trump is president. This is all his fault.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The "official" story under Obama was that there was no border crisis. He was deporting more people than ever, and that this unpleasantness didn't exist in any worthwhile amount to be worried about.

Now that Trump is president. This is all his fault.

I'm not sure who is the gatekeeper of what is 'official' or who you're using as such, but I am unaware of such obfuscation or willful misdirection. From my recollection Obama was pretty clear on how tough he was getting on immigration. The issue of contention here is the clarification that while Obama was also (in my opinion immorally) tough on immigration and immigrants, he lacked the cruelty that Trump and his administration seem intent on leveraging (as previously mentioned, separating children from parents).

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So you are pretty much an open borders type?

The only immorality is that it takes as long as it does to process those who clearly walk across the border in defiance of immigration law and send them back to where they come from.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So you are pretty much an open borders type?

The only immorality is that it takes as long as it does to process those who clearly walk across the border in defiance of immigration law and send them back to where they come from.

No, I am not for open borders. I am for a 'maximum compassion' of immigration law and a consensus that the overwhelming majority of immigrants are wholly good human beings looking for exactly the same things in life that we all are (and the majority of good ones shouldn't be made to suffer because of our fear-mongering over the few bad ones).

My opinion of immoral is sending those seeking asylum (having crossed the border and immediately turned themselves in or literally turned themselves in at the border checkpoint) back to their home countries where they are killed. That I believe to be the most egregious case, but considering that even US citizens are being deported to countries they are not citizens of because they're not white, I imagine the immorality of the endeavor under Trump is greatly understated.

Please note I appreciate the level headed discourse with you and the above statement (albeit a little emotionally phrased) is in no way a reflection on you or your character (which I hold in high esteem).
edit on 35am19famTue, 27 Aug 2019 09:02:30 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 27 Aug 2019 09:02:30 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
a reply to: LordAhriman

Nowhere is that claimed. "1. an act intended to deceive or trick’" "The combined membership of every white supremacist organization in this country would be able to fit inside a college football stadium" "

Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski could both fit in a porta-potty. What's your point?

It doesn't take millions of people to do serious harm. Numbers are not the defining factor when assessing a posed threat.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

It doesn't take millions of people to do serious harm. Numbers are not the defining factor when assessing a posed threat.

too bad this is just for "white supremacists"
and not you know the millions pouring over the southern border......

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, if you'd like to discuss "millions pouring over the southern border", then there are threads for that instead of trying to deflect this thread off-topic.

edit on 8/27/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Well, if you'd like to discuss "millions pouring over the southern border", then there are threads for that instead of trying to deflect this thread off-topic.

nope
just your stated security concerns about just one threat
shouldn't those concerns be universal?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This thread is about whether or not white supremacy is a hoax. Sorry, the OP did not create a "universal" thread for you. If you'd like to discuss "millions pouring over the southern border", then there are threads for that instead of trying to deflect this thread off-topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Your statement.
19 alone were able to kill about 4k
I agree with your assessment, just in a universal application.
McVeigh and Kaczynski were dangerous, not nearly so as the 9-11 19.

Those wanting into our nations should not be above the scrutiny of those citizens already here should they?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Again, this thread is about whether or not white supremacy is a hoax. It's not about "millions pouring over the southern border", "universal" threats, or immigration scrutiny.

Sorry, the OP did not create a "universal" thread for you.

If you'd like to discuss all those deflecting issues, then there are threads for those instead of trying to deflect this thread off-topic.

Do you think white supremacy is a hoax, or that is doesn't exist?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Do you think white supremacy is a hoax, or that is doesn't exist?

oh it exists
just not in the proportions that the msm and dnc would have you believe

you were spot on with this imo
wonder why you are running from it so hard?
1 jihadi hidden in those seeking asylum would be a really bad thing in line with that thinking, no?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh it exists
just not in the proportions that the msm and dnc would have you believe

Proportions are somewhat irrelevant when assessing threat level. Like I said, it doesn't take millions of people to do serious harm.

you were spot on with this imo

Thanks

wonder why you are running from it so hard?

I'm not running from it at all. In fact, I just re-stated it. I'm simply trying to have an on-topic discussion.

I believe you are capable of having an on-topic discussion, but kinda wondering why you are continually trying to deflect away from the actual topic with whataboutisms.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Did you really say that white supremacy is fake?

How does anyone come to such an inane conclusion, I am really curious.
I didn't read it as such but it shows me your mindset.
Yes, there are some bad people out there. Some white people who hate brown people, some brown people who hate white people, some women who hate men and vice versa and people of a different political orientation who are..oh just as an example: left supremacists. Thinking theya re better people than conservatives and think it is ok to do them harm, hunt them down and generally dehumanise them. You get the gist right?

The problem and the 'hoax' are that it is pretended that this is an actual problem, a problem caused by the Trump administration and that all people who voted for Trump are white suprmacists.]

OMG just writing this makes me laugh it's so stupid.

Supremacism [of all kind] has always existed.
It has NOT got worse, especially not with white people.

The only difference is that the left has pushed so much that people who are just going about their lives and who disagree with some issues such as illegal immigration, violence and censorship are now put all into one big pot with a really idiotic label. Of course this is in order to smear them as ALL as evil. So there will be a reason to attack them or shut them down. A really transparent childhood tactic if anything.
Because it is simply not true.
Discussing the safety of your country or stating crime facts or whatever does NOT equate white blooming supremacy.
It is even more stupid to think this because a lot of non white people would also like to discuss these things but here comes the clincher...they are not white...are they brown, 'white supremacists?'

My question is do you really think that white supremacy is an actual problem, with large groups of whites roaming the streets declaring 'no more jobs for blacks because they are too stupid?' obviously carrying torches and pitchforks beating up/lynching foreigners on a daily basis? Because that is what real white supremacy would look like.

Nobody can be that naive. And that is what this thread is about. Exaggeration and distortion of truth out of sheer desperation.

Glad to help.
edit on 27-8-2019 by Hecate666 because: added a few more things

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I would guess that I have been around a bit longer than you judging by your statement and I can honestly say that supremacism has always existed and so have violent religious groups and so have gangs and so have all sorts of groups.
It has NOT got worse.

I think the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville shows that it has gotten worse. When do you recall a larger mass of people openly chanting Nazi slogans in the streets of the U.S.A. (such as "Jews will not replace us", and "Blood and soil")?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
guess you missed that whole pink hat march thing when people made speeches about blowing up the white house

funny how that is in no way dangerous......

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hasn't their been a surge in white supremacist violence/hate crimes since 2016? If so it would suggest that for whatever reason they are either growing or being emboldened.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join