It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Supremacist HOAX

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What gangs commit more crime?

Kkk
Bloods
Ms 13
Crips
Latin kings

Who takes up a majority of the prison space?

My town is a prime liberal example
You will see ms13 graffiti, you sill see ms13 gang members proudly wear their colors and tattoos.

There have been at least 10 murders connected to. MS13 the last 5 years.
Tons of drugs dealing and other crimes.

And everyone is afraid to say boo to these people, they even try and prevent these gang members from being deported.

Then once a year, a kkk flyer is found posted . The town stops in its tracks.
Every politician comes out to denounce the flyer.
Every minority leader comes out and ask what the police are doing.

I just wish my town would act the same way as they do a flyer then they do gangs.

Think their priorities are all messed up

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Then once a year, a kkk flyer is found posted . The town stops in its tracks.
Every politician comes out to denounce the flyer.
Every minority leader comes out and ask what the police are doing.

probably a fake KKK flyer...
Crooked politicians love exploiting racial fears, it's the oldest trick in the book.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

It’s “hordes,” “onslaughts,” of brown people, of black people, of immigrants, of racial others; it needs to be stopped to protect America. Because you know, what was called race suicide in 1910 would be called white genocide in 2020. So there’s very similar logics at play, and there’s a rehabilitation of these ideas in an attempt to kind of update them and repackage them—not always in the most effective way, sometimes quite clumsily—but nonetheless, to do that for our current moment.

Is Trump Building a White Ethnostate?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Just curious.

From this list of ethnic groups, what percentage do you think are free of racial prejudice and misogyny?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Waiting....

Meanwhile, I'll tell you what I think the number is....ZERO.

The interview you posted is the logical equivalent to studying obesity, but only focusing on white men, and calling that an advancement to eradicating it.

edit on 11-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

But whatabout... whatabout Black Superiority!!!oneoneeleven

There is none, and Soros aint after you, either. More to the point, I wouldn't call legitimate grievances prejudice and misogyny. We would have to talk about specifics, your broad brush is useless here.

The interview you posted is the logical equivalent to studying obesity, but only focusing on white men, and calling that an advancement to eradicating it.

Eradicating what exactly, white people? You don't find it fascinating how you keep recycling concepts like 'race suicide' with this form of intellectually dishonest reductionism?
edit on 11-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

There is none, and Soros aint after you, either. More to the point, I wouldn't call legitimate grievances prejudice and misogyny. We would have to talk about specifics, your broad brush is useless here.

Eradicating what exactly, white people? You don't find it fascinating how you keep recycling concepts like 'race suicide' with this form of intellectually dishonest reductionism?
You’re kidding right ? MA13 is by far the most violent of gangs. Don’t talk about intellectual dishonesty till you can admit that. Bloods operated in St Louis in the 80’s 90’s and one time my Dads foundry has to be evacuated because of a threat and they were doing Molotov cocktails around some parts of the city. So yah don’t talk about what you don’t know about.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

...whatabout[ism]...

Whenever I see this retort, I immediately know that person has no argument.

originally posted by: loam

And you clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

That sentence is grammatically correct and 'it' (a singular pronoun) refers to the subject 'obesity' and cannot refer to the plural 'white men'.

The term eradicate is frequently used in medical literature, and in particular, when describing aspirational goals with respect to disease.

And therein lies your problem. The real neo-fascists are the ones who always seem to twist language into meaning things that are not intended or prohibiting the use of certain words out right because it allows them to redefine retroactively aspects or qualities of something (anything really) to fit their current bat# crazy narrative.

edit on 11-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
What gangs commit more crime?

Kkk
Bloods
Ms 13
Crips
Latin kings

Its a numbers game as to what level of threat a group has. When you look at the KKK we had 50 come from all over to rally in Charlottesville last summer, this May a hand full in Dayton, so we are not talking big numbers here. I would say that most live a sad though law biding life too, so not really a threat to anyone but maybe themselves as they fail in life. When you look at gangs they are far from law biding, and they number in the millions. Of the 11,000 murders by guns per year 9,000 are gang related and close to zero make the news or society's perception, but then the one ass hat KKK member that ran a person over at the Charlottesville rally was in the news for a year and for some reason that is the bigger issue.

The narrative that there is a large percentage of White Supremacist in America is truly a hate driven lie. One needs to look at where the hate has been lately and it has a very liberal face to it. Real statistics are there but people do not care about facts or statistics they just want to fuel their hate.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I know, right?! Pure double think

this just keeps getting better!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And your whataboutism regarding prejudices was an argument? Good one!

And you clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

It's not my first language, which is why I was asking to clear things up.

And therein lies your problem. The real neo-fascists are the ones who always seem to twist language into meaning things that are not intended or prohibiting the use of certain words out right because it allows them to redefine retroactively aspects or qualities of something (anything really) to fit their current bat# crazy narrative.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité. Yes, eradicating White Supremacy would be progress. Pipe up already, AmeriKKKa?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

You’re kidding right ? MA13 is by far the most violent of gangs. Don’t talk about intellectual dishonesty till you can admit that. Bloods operated in St Louis in the 80’s 90’s and one time my Dads foundry has to be evacuated because of a threat and they were doing Molotov cocktails around some parts of the city. So yah don’t talk about what you don’t know about.

Maybe you should look at the actual policies that led to this disaster of crime, oppression and poverty? Here's a hint: White Supremacy would be part of that. It's not my problem when you come across like another ignorant moron who avoids research when it's not about Q-bits and Dads foundry.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What a farce this administration and their supporters are.

White supremacy is not a hoax any more than the Russian interference in the election was a hoax. The real question is how much influence does this administration (predominantly Trump) have on white supremacy. Trump on national TV saying it would be great if Russian hackers got a hold of Clinton's emails is the opposite of telling Russia that any interference in the elections is not OK. Or Trump giving Putin a thumbs up whenever he can - or having secret meetings with Putin. Just like Trump's comments and actions regarding immigration, the border wall, against American citizens, his comments regarding other countries, are the polar opposite of denouncing racist comments and behavior.

Just because Trump doesn't openly support KKK or white supremacist leaders, doesn't mean his comments and actions don't embolden those same people. There is more open hostility towards non-white American now, than in a very long time, and this administration by its actions and words, is nudging it along. But I don't know why I even bother - this site that used to be a lot of fun to read and visit, is now a gang-banging, chest-thumping, back-patting Trumpapalooza. To everyone here, Trump is the Savior reborn, and anyone who dares say a negative word, is assaulted en masse by his rabid supporters, who I suspect share many of his views regarding immigrants and non-white citizens.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Hoax? Oh no, there is a real upswing of white supremacists, and its world wide. I've seen this with my own eyes.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
There is more open hostility towards non-white American now, than in a very long time,

Is there really? If the news says it 24/7 does that mean it is true? I think we all know better... The word racism is used for everything these days, so I guess at some point you just believe it all since it is shoveled into your ears all day long.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There is more open hostility towards non-white American now, than in a very long time,

Is there really? If the news says it 24/7 does that mean it is true? I think we all know better... The word racism is used for everything these days, so I guess at some point you just believe it all since it is shoveled into your ears all day long.

I believe so, yes. My wife who is Korean, and really hasn't followed a ton of politics, in the year and a half or so, has repeatedly commented on how she gets looks she has not gotten before when shopping etc. - and it doesn't make sense to her. I will say, if you are white, you will NOT notice, not at all.

I've encountered this her more than once. We've had three incidents in the last year alone, that we had not encountered before. One example - after hiking last year, we stopped at a small town deli to get lunch. We were literally the only customers there. We placed our order, and sat for 15 minutes, waiting for our sandwiches. The dude behind the counter glanced our way a few times. Eventually I went up and asked what the holdup was. He was confused, said they lost the order, but hey.. they could make it really quick now if we wanted. I told him to eff off.

Could be unrelated, but I don't think so - we've seen it more, it happens more often, my wife absolutely feels it. If white, you don't have a clue - seriously. To be another race and going day to day, meeting people, you do encounter it. And my wife is Asian - I can't imagine day to day, what a Hispanic person encounters vs. a few years ago.
edit on 11-8-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I believe so, yes. My wife who is Korean, and really hasn't followed a ton of politics, in the year and a half or so, has repeatedly commented on how she gets looks she has not gotten before when shopping etc. - and it doesn't make sense to her. I will say, if you are white, you will NOT notice, not at all.

I've encountered this her more than once. We've had three incidents in the last year alone, that we had not encountered before. One example - after hiking last year, we stopped at a small town deli to get lunch. We were literally the only customers there. We placed our order, and sat for 15 minutes, waiting for our sandwiches. The dude behind the counter glanced our way a few times. Eventually I went up and asked what the holdup was. He was confused, said they lost the order, but hey.. they could make it really quick now if we wanted. I told him to eff off.

Could be unrelated, but I don't think so - we've seen it more, it happens more often, my wife absolutely feels it. If white, you don't have a clue - seriously. To be another race and going day to day, meeting people, you do encounter it. And my wife is Asian - I can't imagine day to day, what a Hispanic person encounters vs. a few years ago.

Or is it you are just more hypersensitive now with all the media pressure for you to "see the racism around you"? You might be more sensitive to non-existent racism and interpreting normal circumstances with a racist perception now. It's a real thing, I assure you. The same thing happened with the #MeToo movement near the end when it all went off the rails. It started as a valid and important movement,. but then it got over-hyped and it was then seen EVERYWHERE. Problem was, it was not everywhere, it was just cases of people feeling like they were supposed to see it more and succumbed to the herd mentality.

I'm not saying racism does not exist...not at all. What I am saying is that it really is not as prevalent as the media is hyping it now. All for political purposes, in order to manipulate your feelings and emotions in their favor.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You know, no matter how much you try to discredit a thought because of "whataboutism" it matters not.

Because like it or not, "whataboutism" is also a little thing called precedent. And it is used to show hypocrisy in another's argument.

It's valid, and the only reason you deflect with claims of "whataboutism" is because you cannot disprove the thought the other person brings up, so instead you attempt to discredit the entire thought based on nothing more than deflection.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'm afraid they won't get better. Because I think now that Trump won, and it looks like he'll serve out at least one term, even if they win, it won't be enough. I think they'll seek to punish those who voted for Trump for whatever perceived indignities they suffered during these past four years.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Maybe you should look at the actual policies that led to this disaster of crime, oppression and poverty? Here's a hint: White Supremacy would be part of that. It's not my problem when you come across like another ignorant moron who avoids research when it's not about Q-bits and Dads foundry.

So poverty exists because of White Supremacy? Really?

There was a bit on the radio, local guy. He was talking about your notions to an extent and how absurd they are. Here is one example -- Guy went to school, was great at basketball, had scholarship offers, turned them all down to run the streets with his friends after school. How he's 28, father of 5, no mention on if he's married to their mother, or if they are with multiple mothers, worked for at time in a factory, but he's living in hard times.

How was any of that due to white supremacy? He made those choices to turn down those scholarships, to have five children, to run the streets. White people had dick all to do with any of that. That guy lives in poverty in large part because he chose poorly what to do with his life.

How many others are like him and had chances to make a significant difference in the course of their lives one way or another and chose the path set to send them the wrong way? White people don't do that to them. They do it to themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Try to convince me with something tangible for once! He didn't want to be your modern gladiator for bread and games but rather decided to be a free man instead? Outrageous! I mean... he could join the imperial forces as well, right?

Just because slavery was abolished it doesn't mean White Supremacy was abolished, too.
edit on 13-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join